LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can something revel in Camp, but still have a message that can be taken seriously?

I ask this because I’m working from an idea I had that’s so insane that it’s tone is more or less in the vein of Batman ‘66 or the 1994 Street Fighter movie. Imagine a team of ABDLs trained to be the perfect soldiers infiltrate a big, creepy castle and go Rambo on an army of zombies, werewolves, and other such creatures.

If the premise sounds nuts, it’s because it came from me. 

At the same time, though, despite the silly nature of it all, there’s this side of me that wishes to address something a number of us here may have struggled with in the past, namely the spiritual/moral dimension of being into diapers.

7 hours ago, DLClayMongoose said:

I ask this because I’m working from an idea I had that’s so insane that it’s tone is more or less in the vein of Batman ‘66 or the 1994 Street Fighter movie. Imagine a team of ABDLs trained to be the perfect soldiers infiltrate a big, creepy castle and go Rambo on an army of zombies, werewolves, and other such creatures.

If the premise sounds nuts, it’s because it came from me. 

At the same time, though, despite the silly nature of it all, there’s this side of me that wishes to address something a number of us here may have struggled with in the past, namely the spiritual/moral dimension of being into diapers.

Absolutely you can play camp but still have a message.  Some of Alan Moore's non-DC works come to mind.