• 19 replies
    • 2.8k views
  8. Your holy grail

• 1 reply
    • 1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• What are they going to do in the 2nd surgery just curious? And that's awesome I both wish you the best outcome and that they will not cause you guys any ED problems. If they aren't willing to cut my bladder sphincters by doing an incision in my abdomen I don't think I could go through with the surgery. Because I'm so paranoid about them cutting the erection nerves by going up into my urethra and prostate. I just want my bladder messed with, I don't want to take any chances with my sexual functions. And don't neccarilly have the need for full bladder incontinence, id be happy with any urine incontinence really as long it required me to need diapers even if just a pull up in the day. I thought about using catheters a lot and that possibly causing incontinence, but shoving a tube into my penis through my prostate kind of makes me tingle. If I did choose the catheter route though to achieve incontinence, am I at risk of damaging the nerves that control my erections?
    • I don't think I was babied much. I didn't even had a pacifier after I was around a year old (didn't like it). But I was cuddled and kissed a lot and at night I listened to children's cassets (audio books for children? idk the write translation to Hörspiel) until me early teens I guess   
    • I'd carry some, my Wife would carry some and my Daddy some more. Multiple trips if necessary. At the price he set, shoot, how could you not grab em.
    • The person honestly doesn't seem to understand business or the associated laws. They just seem like a risk to anyone that would be their client and it probably is for the best their venture doesn't go forward.
    • I was potty trained at 2, but had to wear a diaper with 3 again when I was at the hospital. My mom told me I was pretty upset about that because I was proud about using the hospital. I had a few accidents as a kindergartener, but it wasn't that I peed my pants, I sat on the toilet and the pee went through the toilet opening on my pants. I was told then to pee standing up. Still prefer to pee standing up nowadays, but sadly I was never again put in diapers after 3. But back than I envied children that did wear them.