LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wouldn'T It Be Great If...

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

... humans could defecate as often as we urinate?

Imagine how full and squishy our diapers would be after a few hours. I took a massive crapload in my diaper this morning, and despite having an extremely full diaper (poo was trying to escape the back) I would love to be able to poo over and over again in the same diaper. Ive learned there is no better feeling in this world than making a big mess in my diaper, sitting in it, and having it spread all over.

• Like 1

I can actually do that, if i drink enough milk.

I had my gallbladder removed a handful of years ago and if I consume enough fat (milk, fried foods, etc.), I'm on the potty several times an hour. Those are times when I ask Daddy NOT to diaper me. To each their own, I guess.

It would be so awesome...at first.

While one can dream about fillig a diaper full of poopy multiple times, the true fact is that diapers are not made for such abuse. What this means is that you would be spilling everywhere, all the time. On the floor, in public, in bed, everywhere.

And if you wanted to fill your diapers this much, and didn't want spillovers, you would have to chage so many times it would become a full time f*cking job.

Sorry, but this aint happening.

It would be nice to be able to poop on command... Or at least be able to know exactly when you were due for a poop so you can time it accordingly and have a diaper on really to catch your big stinky load. :wub:

I had my gallbladder removed a handful of years ago and if I consume enough fat (milk, fried foods, etc.), I'm on the potty several times an hour. Those are times when I ask Daddy NOT to diaper me. To each their own, I guess.

Im just lactose intollerant, my body can handle a little, like cerial in the morning with milk.

But if i have too much throughout the day, i always get the runs.

Alot of protein shakes contain whey protein, which contains LOADS of lactose, that has caught me out quite a few times.

and on those times, i generally crap more than i pee.