LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your favorite spot to mess your diaper

What is you favorite place to mess your diaper? Bedroom, kitchen, living room, outside? My favorite spot is outside on my deck. Just waiting to go. Then when I do, let it out then sit down in a chair or something. But thats rare due to living at home with parents. So its usually in my room. Let me know where you love to mess your dipee!

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Pretty much anywhere.  I love a messy diaper and don't really care where I mess it at. I  usually just mess at home,  so I can sit in it and enjoy it for a long time without offering anyone. 

• Like 1

I really don't have a favorite spot to mess my diaper. I am totally incontinent, so when my body says it's time to poop, I have no say in the matter. It doesn't matter where I am at the time or what I am doing. I start to get a poop contraction and out it comes directly into my diaper. The same for pee.

My overall favourite place is walking around the streets of a city. I usually only do it if I've been taking chlorophyll long enough to have taken effect though. 

I'll scope out the hotel first for how busy foot traffic is and how likely I am to get an elevator to myself. 

But with the chloro it's a fairly safe bet that I can't be noticed with a good pair of gary PUL pants on and my belt done up firm :3

My best spot to fill my diaper is walking to my car down in the city. I love to see the reaction on mens faces when a woman has a public accident. You can't imagine how many men offer to help you clean up. There are some that will turn up their nose and walk the other way. I have to admit public diaper pooping is the best. On weekends when I am home, I like to take my dog out on a walk and mess my diaper as he does his business. Life is short and I wear my diaper for that reason.. I can't see wearing a diaper as a fashion statement. That just makes no sense and a waste of a diaper. When I get home with a messy diaper i will put a tarp on my couch and sit and squash it all in and enjoy it!! Yes I said enjoy it !! Gotta enjoy that poop !!

• Like 2
On 1/16/2020 at 6:02 AM, fillemup said:

I really don't have a favorite spot to mess my diaper. I am totally incontinent, so when my body says it's time to poop, I have no say in the matter. It doesn't matter where I am at the time or what I am doing. I start to get a poop contraction and out it comes directly into my diaper. The same for pee.

That is super hot and a big fantasy for me. That being said, wherever I am that I can no longer hold it. Usually on my way out of a public place while trying to make it to the parking lot or car. On a regular basis I usually try and hold it till I can light a cigarette but most times it's on it's way out while I'm lighting it 

On 1/16/2020 at 4:16 PM, rusty pins said:

best spot.jpg

Damn Rusty!  You're as much of a smartass as I am!  ;)  That's what I was going to say!

58 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I try to be!  Reading your latest post with the Meralax and all, I don't think just one spot in your diaper would be where you hit the mark!  In your case, it would me more like, 

best spot 2.jpg

True that!  I didn't post the last bit of that story yet, though...  After the second diaper change, about an hour or two later while reading posts here, I had a gas pain and I had already passed gas a time or two since my change without too much event but this time I filled my back crack for my first time ever.  It shot clear up to my waist, still contained and covered by the higher waist band of the Assurance diaper but nonetheless, it went "back and up" instead of down into the diaper.