LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yikes! Anyone try some shrooms?

It's been a while since I used shrooms. Psilocybin (hallucinogens) along with diapers are really great. Late this weekend I had been doing some "fiber loading" along with wearing my diapers. I had been wearing a confidry 24/7 disposable under 2 thick pull-on cloth diapers and my plastic pants.  I also had a bunch of fiber loading with some psyllium husk (metamucil). A perfect storm. Did a couple of long walks to keep my exercise good while eating healthy food. By Saturday evening I had a huge poo that my diapers were slightly damp. When I got up on Sunday I knew I was going to have a really big one. So for fun, I ate a few shrooms and watched some videos. After a few hours, my head started feeling a bit weird. I just relaxed and sucked my thumb. Then I felt an energy begin to glow deep within me. I touched my bulging plastic pants with a wave of chills spread around my crotch. It might sound funny but the chills were warm and fuzzy. The physical sensations were accompanied by a deep awareness of what I was. After an hour I was "tripping my ass off." My mind was surprisingly calm. The shrooms awakened every nerve cells in my body. My crotch was hyper-sensitive. I felt the urge become completely strong. I just had to poo. Now. Within a few minutes, an enormous turd slid effortlessly into my wet diapers. The firm poo slowly began to become semi-soften and spread up around my balls. Then I had a suddenly involuntary contraction and a mighty surge of warm poo spread even bigger. HUGE! A second more powerful surge began with a stronger contraction. By now my diapers had begun completely full. My erection began to slide up and down. I couldn't stop . I had a convulsing climax with an incredible poogasm. Feeling completely poopy. Using the shrooms made it even better. Try it. Really. Let us know.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, diaperjack101 said:

It's been a while since I used shrooms. Psilocybin (hallucinogens) along with diapers are really great. Late this weekend I had been doing some "fiber loading" along with wearing my diapers. I had been wearing a confidry 24/7 disposable under 2 thick pull-on cloth diapers and my plastic pants.  I also had a bunch of fiber loading with some psyllium husk (metamucil). A perfect storm. Did a couple of long walks to keep my exercise good while eating healthy food. By Saturday evening I had a huge poo that my diapers were slightly damp. When I got up on Sunday I knew I was going to have a really big one. So for fun, I ate a few shrooms and watched some videos. After a few hours, my head started feeling a bit weird. I just relaxed and sucked my thumb. Then I felt an energy begin to glow deep within me. I touched my bulging plastic pants with a wave of chills spread around my crotch. It might sound funny but the chills were warm and fuzzy. The physical sensations were accompanied by a deep awareness of what I was. After an hour I was "tripping my ass off." My mind was surprisingly calm. The shrooms awakened every nerve cells in my body. My crotch was hyper-sensitive. I felt the urge become completely strong. I just had to poo. Now. Within a few minutes, an enormous turd slid effortlessly into my wet diapers. The firm poo slowly began to become semi-soften and spread up around my balls. Then I had a suddenly involuntary contraction and a mighty surge of warm poo spread even bigger. HUGE! A second more powerful surge began with a stronger contraction. By now my diapers had begun completely full. My erection began to slide up and down. I couldn't stop . I had a convulsing climax with an incredible poogasm. Feeling completely poopy. Using the shrooms made it even better. Try it. Really. Let us know.

WOW, now that is what  I call a pile of fun  You see there is more to just sitting around in a diaper and peeing and pooping, make it a big poop and enjoy it. 

I do remember how the massive poo spread, from up around my nuts, there were little small bubbles. They rolled slowly up around my balls and up to my dick. The little bubbles tingled across my skin. Man...I love mushrooms.