LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Without pushing a poo.

I've been wearing the same diapers since yesterday evening ( always use at least 2 diapers, 1 disposable under a pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants ) and with all my "fiber loading" that I use almost everyday, I've had some massive poo's without pushing. Not sure why I love this, but when I have to poo, I just don't push. Like this morning, when I got up, I had breakfast ( with some more fiber ) and I felt like I was needing a poo. I sat while looking at the internet while the urgency began to increase. Even while I was sitting the urgency was getting hard to hold. Then I just relaxed. The poo came easy but by sitting, I just couldn't poo. Maybe a bit. But not by pushing. Then everything just relaxed and I didn't have to poo. About an hour later, the same thing happened. Didn't poo. No push. No strain. Kinda like being a baby. When the poo comes, I just let it happen. Again, no straining. Without feeling the urgency and relaxing myself, a big poo slowly started spreading up my diapers. I've trained myself to not push. By then everything relaxed again. No poo. Yeah, it's easy to push because we know we really have to go. But by not helping it, it slows that progression. By this afternoon, I knew I was going to poo whether I was sitting or laying back. About an hour ago, I sat back with my knees up and suddenly, I felt an extremely slow, gigantic poo slide up around my balls. Now that's feeling so soothing and warm. Soft. It went on for at least 3 or 4 minutes. I was then sitting a monstrous load that completed another pooing diaper. A load from last night and today. And I know I'm going to feel that urgency come again tonight. I've been doing some pretty big fiber loading and I think I'll have at least a couple more loads. Am I a baby? I guess. Sitting in a nice soft, hefty load that slides up around my dick, baby or not, I just like to sit back with my sucking thumb while that load sits in my diapers. Yes, we all love pooping our diapers. But how many of use that lets the poo slide slowly out into there diapers and really love that poopy cum?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So, how much fiber loading do you do? This sounds amazing. I'm pretty hard just reading this post.

That's awesome that it just comes out while sitting without any effort.   I've pooped while sitting,  but have to push.  I  usually stand up and poop and then sit back down and enjoy the nice, warm, squishy  mess.

So, how much fiber loading did I do? Well , my "program" is usually like this : on day #1 -  I start with a little yoga and stretching. Then I have breakfast with about 2 cups of Total cereal with skim milk (fiber 8 grams ~ 28 %).  Then 2 large glass of Metamucil - [psyllium husk] (2 large spoon in in each 2 glasses of total 12 grams fiber ~ 48%) Then after breakfast I go for a long walk ~ an hour (about 3 miles) then hit my coffee shop. Next I walk home and looked at my computer for the news and facebook, dailydiapers and other sites. If it's nice weather and my boat is still  in the water, I'll take a boat ride. Afternoon usually takes me playing golf. (weather goes through March thru November) If the weather is too cold or snowy, I'll just hit my own health club. With the club being closed because of the virus I just do some weight training and more stretching. By late afternoon I'll have a sandwich with a Thomas multi-grain English Muffins (fiber 8 grams ~ 29%) and turkey or ham. I'll have another glass of Metamucil with only 1 glass (fiber 6 grams ~ 24%) If the weather is good, I'll sit at my deck watching the lake while I read a book. Later I'll see the news on TV. By evening, I have a huge bowl of Minute Rice and Quinoa (w/brown, red and wild rice and quinoa) It's usually 3 cups (6 servings @ each servings of fiber 4 grams ~24 grams for a total 84% of fiber). Later in the evening I'll have the same Metamucil with about another 48%.  Before I go to sleep I'll have a big martini. At #2, I use the same amounts of the cereal, rice and quinoa with Metamucil. For each day I get about 260 % of fiber. Yeah, I know. Some mega fiber loading. At day #2, I usually have a pretty large poo but it won't be until later when all that food, fiber and Metamucil settles my tummy. By then I diaper myself after breakfast, Metamucil and my walk. By then I'm about kinda bloated and I just stay home for the day. And the next. It can be difficult to eat all the same foods but I force myself. By around later afternoon I'll feel that urgency. Like I've said, I don't push. No straining. And I pee every time I feel it. I just lay back on my recliner and put my knees up. Eventually the urgency becomes so strong that it just slides slowly up around my balls. And of course, It's a massive firm to semi-soft load. Between today, tonight and tomorrow, I'll be having gigantic poos, about one every 4 to 6 hours. For each 2 and a half days I end up having a completely messy load in my diapers. My diapers are for Confidry 24/7 disposable over 2 larger cloth pull-on diapers and plastic pants.  Usually at the end of the second diaper day I have about 8 to 9 loads. For regular fiber doses I just use I large glass of Metamucil twice a day. But when it comes for some "fiber loading", you can always know that smooth, slow, monstrous poo's can fill my diapers. Kinda makes me feel "little". Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time. 

• Like 1

In the 36 years I have been wearing diapers, I have yet have any make it past my nut sack unless it was very liquid. 

I love having huge loads in my diaper and will enjoy such a load for many hours.

1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

In the 36 years I have been wearing diapers, I have yet have any make it past my nut sack unless it was very liquid. 

I love having huge loads in my diaper and will enjoy such a load for many hours.

It takes a lot of poo, fairly soft poo.  It's an amazing feeling once it's up the front of your diaper and your manhood is covered.  Instant poogasim 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Spanky said:

It takes a lot of poo, fairly soft poo.  It's an amazing feeling once it's up the front of your diaper and your manhood is covered.  Instant poogasim 

That is what I have always tried to achieve,  even by rocking back and forth in a heavy loaded diaper,  I just cant get any poop past my nuts unless I reach in and grab a handful and pull it up and over the thing that happly fills my diaper with piss.

I've been doing my loaded diapers for decades. I've never had any UTI's from very messy diapers. The poo is always from semi-firm to semi-soft. When I have to pee, I just lay down, face down. Eventually my diapers get completely wet but they don't get the poo really wet. Squishy? Of course. When I push my finger in the bottom of my diapers, I get a dent that doesn't spread flat. The poo pretty much stays semi-firm. Well, kinda semi-soft too. I'm on day #2 when I was doing some perfect "fiber loading". I put my diapers on them right after breakfast and a nice long walk. I just had an enormous poo. Mostly semi-firm. I did have to push a little but once it started, I just sat back with my knees up. The urgency was strong enough that the poo had a mighty surge that slowly spread right under my nuts. Yikes! I will be having more loads about every 4 to 6 hours. With all this fiber loading, the frequency will end with 4 to 5 poo's per day. I expect to enjoy 2 to 3 days. Volume? Probably a 7 to 8 pounder. Maybe a 10 pounder if I'm lucky. Now you'll have ti excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

15 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

That is what I have always tried to achieve,  even by rocking back and forth in a heavy loaded diaper,  I just cant get any poop past my nuts unless I reach in and grab a handful and pull it up and over the thing that happly fills my diaper with piss.

It isn't easy to get the poo up past my nut sack.  It really takes a lot of poo in my diaper to get it up there. Dropping multiple loads in my diaper.  It's only happened for me a handful of times.   Usually,  I double diaper and only change the outside diaper.  I keep the inside diaper on and poop in it several times. 

Once the poop makes it past the ball sack dam, wow, what an amazing feeling. 

It's now late evening and I have another massive load. I wasn't planed it exactly but I had it.  It was huge. I had that  slow but strong mighty surge that completely filled my diapers. Is there anything better then that? I doubt it. That's number #2. I thought I would have had more but it was bigger so I'll just enjoy what I got.  I'll record the results as I go on the next day Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.