LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wondering how to fill that diaper, what do I eat/do/take?

I have small bowel movements and really want to fill the diaper with a nice dark to light brown excrement, also wondering about consistency. I really appreciate this. From what I hear,  drinking alcohol and coffee is the way to go for messy bowel movements, so thats what I'm doing! What do you do to keep it in when you feel the need to pee or release your bowels?

TL;DR: What do I eat, what do I take (medicine/other), and what steps do I take (how long can I safely hold it? How long is a good time?)

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

When I want a huge load, I'll eat a whole bunch of prunes. They're really high in fiber and they work for me in about 3-4 hours after eating them.

Warning, they can cause some cramping, then your bowels will be explosive. Your diaper will be full.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 11:31 PM, Spanky said:

When I want a huge load, I'll eat a whole bunch of prunes. They're really high in fiber and they work for me in about 3-4 hours after eating them.

Warning, they can cause some cramping, then your bowels will be explosive. Your diaper will be full.

Dang,this is different for me. When I eat prunes,they don't work that fast. It takes me about a whole day for them to work. Probably though because I don't eat that many. :')

Eat a bunch of food like one day,then the next when you wake up,drink coffee. This usually definitely does it for me. And I poop a big load.