• 20k views
    • 3 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.5k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• This. Some of the comments here disgust me. As an openly autistic person, people need to quit acting like autism is a means of being able to discredit someone. Of course all the angry old men here had to come out full force and be assholes about a young woman with a passion for the environment. Really shows the sheer misogyny of some people here.
    • Wondering what happened to the AB/DL who once had that locker tbh Hopefully they're okay, but I have a bad feeling that something went very wrong. I fear that they may have died or something. Especially with how any AB/DL with good sense would make damn sure that all their locker fees got payed if they had that many diapers in their storage locker.
    • As Samuel was nodding in and out of sleep he watched Miss Lily pick a petal from the flower in the bubble. He was on the cusp of falling asleep when she shook him gently and he bit down on the petal and swallowed it. After a minute he opened his eyes alll the way rubbing them and looking up smiling and bouncing in her arms. As they entered van and got buckled in he curled up a little at the new people entering the van trying to hide his face as he fidgeted with the buckle clasp.
    • Hate that I missed this prior to now…. Hope you were able to find some peeps. 
    • He so could have done some research and would have been able to unload all those Diapers. May have taken longer then he wished but, would have made his money…..  and oh boy some ABDL is not happy the lost that locker…. Hope all is well with them.