LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well I finally did it!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally did it.  I messed myself while asleep.  Though not wearing a diaper.

Just a little side note.  I have been sick for the last few days well since last Tuesday and I am taking medication for the sickness It seems I'm not getting better.  Though during the day I feel a bit better but when I lay down all hell breaks loose and I start coughing and stuff.

I woke up last night to a wet feeling on my rear and I knew what it was right away. I sleep on the couch and good thing i have a sheet and a blanket over the couch.  The blanket is doubled up for more comfort.  Good thing it was as it did not go on to the couch.  Just to let you all know I am not thrilled all about this at all.  I know I want to wake up with a messy diaper but since I was not wearing a diaper I am not all that thrilled.

I woke up messy a couple of times without knowingly messing.  I  remember having some kind of a dream and that's when I must have messed my diaper.  Fortunately I only had the dream while being diapered. 

The strange thing is that I've never woken up wet without knowing that I had woke up at some point during the night to pee and then went back to sleep. 

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

I woke up messy a couple of times without knowingly messing.  I  remember having some kind of a dream and that's when I must have messed my diaper.  Fortunately I only had the dream while being diapered. 

The strange thing is that I've never woken up wet without knowing that I had woke up at some point during the night to pee and then went back to sleep. 

That is my dream to wake up in a wet diaper and not knowing when it happened.