LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rock solid massive loads

When I was a kid I would poop really hard and large loads. My eyes would tear from the pain, but I enjoy it today. But it rarely happens anymore. But I found that if you eat something with lots of cheese, like pizza. What happens is, it will block you up for about a day, but then by the third day you will drop a massive load in your diaper. This explains why when I use to look for old diapers in the dumpster at Chucky Cheese, the diapers looked like the kids who wore them had blown out a pile of bricks in the seat of their diaper. Some parents bring their kids there more than once throughout the week. I think all that cheese is a recipe for large loads in a diaper.

Yeah. Now when I get constipated, I get headaches before hand. I think the only way to have that happen is to be constipated, and when that happens I end up feeling lousy. I think when we are young, being constipated is not as painful. Everything is more difficult as you get older.

There are these days when you feel dreadful cramps and when you go, a solid plug goes first and a bulk of mushy stuff follows. 
Now that would be fun to do in a diaper (until you had to clean yourself up :D), but the timing when you're not wearing 24/7 isn't easy. I don't think I've ever had the luck, as far as I remember.

13 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Yeah. Now when I get constipated, I get headaches before hand. I think the only way to have that happen is to be constipated, and when that happens I end up feeling lousy. I think when we are young, being constipated is not as painful. Everything is more difficult as you get older.

yea I get those headaches as well from constipation and I am not fond of the headache or the constipation.  

10 hours ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

There are these days when you feel dreadful cramps and when you go, a solid plug goes first and a bulk of mushy stuff follows. 
Now that would be fun to do in a diaper (until you had to clean yourself up :D), but the timing when you're not wearing 24/7 isn't easy. I don't think I've ever had the luck, as far as I remember.

You are right when I do finally have a nice hard solid messy poop it is followed by a wet and watery nasty poopy.  Which I do not like but I am used to it.  I am more constipated then anything and when the constipation finally subsides and flows out the watery stuff follows but there is a relief from it all.