LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I haven’t been changed by someone else in many years but it is something I think about often. Growing up, I had my diaper changed by my mother and grandmother most of the time. My aunt and a sitter watched me at times and would also change me. I Was a bedwetter until age 11 or 12 and at about age 7 discovered the pleasure of messing. My night diaper went on after dinner and bath and I would play in my room until bedtime. I would poop in my diaper and tell mom or grandma. They would usually take me to the back bedroom and have me lie on the bed. I can remember like yesterday the sound of the tapes being ripped away (this was long before pull-ups). I would always take a peek down there to check out my work. My grandma was a talker and would make comments while she was changing me.. “.Whewee! “ Or “messy boy” ..or sometimes a bit of a scolding from mom like “you are too big to be messing your britches”. I loved the attention and kept doing it. I miss being changed. I wish I had the courage to ask my wife to do it!

• Thanks 1

My girlfriend changes me all the time I'm normally a really tough guy around others being found out would ruin my reputation but my girlfriend keeps secrets well and if I can ask my girlfriend you can probably ask your wife remember the vows say to cherish and obey so tell her not to laugh or tell anyone if she does you can always spank her lol good luck man

I would love to be changed. I am single and live alone. The advantage to living alone is I don't have  to  hide my diapers. I often walk around with nothing but a diaper on. The disadvantage is no one around to change my diapers.

• 5 weeks later...

I often feel so bad for those who talk about wishing to have someone change them. I'm just so fortunate to have the girl in my life that I do! As I'm urine incon, I've found "alternative" ways of dealing with that which included a Bards incontinence clamp (tourcher device), and probably even worse, sometimes hair ties. Yuk, I know, but I would! Well, my girl gets EXTREMELY upset with me when she finds I've done this, for one reason or another...usually to save her some sort of diaper involved work! She will quickly get out a diaper and get me "comfy"! Ohhh I just love the look in her eyes as she tenderly changes my diapers. The soft touches. The gentle words. Her ABSOLUTE PREFERENCE to have me in a diaper!! For me, for my health and comfort! As I'm only urine incon, I don't HAVE to poop my diapers, but she more often than not tells me to "just poop"! She says it's not healthy holding my poopies in. Her cute questions throughout the day..." Did you poop?"..."Are you wet?" Then factual statements are also precious to me..."Come on, lets change you're diaper!" ... "I don't want you sitting in a poopie diaper too long so you don't get a rash"! (She IS right!!!) ... "I'll change your diaper, get you all nice and clean, then if you have to go poop again, just go!!" Pee, well that's a given. It just does. I miss the days of choice. I'm SO grateful for my mommy and all she does for me!! Even though she's not a diaper wearer and prolly never will be, she's TOTALLY supportive of me wearing and using my diapers!! Recently she's been researching about adult "baby diapers". The ones with designs and colorful characters etc on them. She really wants to find and try the one tape on each side diaper because, she says they're more like baby diapers. BTW, I am far more DL than AB, but just really during diapering time, I regress into little and she SO knows how to indulge my little!! She can make a diaper change last for 15 minutes, when she feels I need the extra attention, but she can whip one off in the back of our vehicle in a parking lot in what seems like only seconds to be private and descreet! She's just really very good at what she does and I couldn't ask for more!!! I love this good woman more than the word implies or states! I would do ANYTHING for her and do everything I can to make her feel loved, pretty and happy! She's worth ANY effort!! I've never seen a more beautiful woman in my life and I question my good fortune everyday, several times a day!! The way she walks, the sound of her voice, the look on her face as she finds an extra messy poopie in my diapers and her... "Oh my God!!" Jokingly as she opens it and inspects the damage!! She NEVER, EVER shames me or makes me feel guilty for using my diapers!!! We were walking around in a small town not long ago. I felt the need to poop. As what we were doing, I had put the clamp on (she HATES that thing!!), she said just go ahead and we'll go back to the vehicle and change you. I told her my situation and she was not pleased!! She said ... "Lets get you in a diaper! Don't you dare go in your pants!" Then I farted and she got this look on her face has me laughing even now and said... "Oh you didn't, did you?" I said... "No, I'm holding on. Should we just go into that convenience store so I can go?" She said she would rather just put me in a diaper, let me go and she would change me! But me, trying to be conciderate of her relaxing time out without all the responsibilities of me, the house, her work and everything else, I offered to go bathroom! As it worked out, they were remodeling the bathrooms for expansion and the lady said there's a porta-potty around back for "convenience"! We DID go around back and....OMG!! Not a chance she would let me go into that thing, let alone USE it!!! Another fart and she grabbed my hand and pulled me to our vehicle!! She keeps a diaper bag in it at all times.."just in case"... And this was that! Giggle. So in a diaperI was put! She hugged me as I sat up and she helpedme up, pattedmy bottom and we went walking back over to the antique train display as if nothing was any different than with anyone else!! There were no other people there at the time and we're very conscious of respect of others, but sometimes...when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!! She somehow knew when it was going and just waited for a minute, then asked if I was finished and told me I'm a good boy!! Giggle. She sorta took our time getting back to change me so if I wasn't all done...well, you know! She gently sat me down in the car door....SQUISH..... Layed me back and did what she does so well. This just one small example of my good woman!! She is a Lady of class as well and wouldn't concider going out without being "fixed up" with good clothes, make up and everything!! She's so pretty that she could wear a burlap bag and still be gorgeous!! She takes care of me and our home just as well as she does my bottom!! I'm a pretty lucky guy. You can bet your everything that I do everything I can for her as well and she gets her way without argument from me!! So, there's some of my good fortune. Again, I feel terrible for those still alone. That was me also for most of my life!! Good luck to all and everyone!! It's my deepest wish that all could have just who they need and want! Be honest up front. Show your love and willingness to do as much (more), for your prospective caregiver. Don't just be needy and think that a daddy or mommy is just living to change your diapers and take total care of you!! Be real folks! Seperate the fantasy from realityand be a responsible adult when necessary! ALWAYS appreciate and respect all your caregiver does to keep your hiney happy! Give as much as you can for that amazing, loving, caring person keeping that padded butt comfy!! If you make it your life goal to give MORE than you get, do EVERYTHING in your power to outdo anything they do, be open, honest, respectful and appreciative, then it's not very unlike finding a vanilla SO! Make it worth their while doing this extraordinary stuff for you! Just a few thoughts on how good it is and can be! I'm SO sorry I got carried away with my post!! I hope I stayed on topic even if long winded. LovenHugs to all ?

• Like 1