LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enema Releases in Public (while diapered)

Hey everyone!

Has anyone ever done an enema and then went out in public? (while wearing protection, obviously) It could be a small enema, a water enema, olive oil, castor oil, etc. I just want to hear your experiences, then I can share mine! :)

It happened once by accident you see that morning my girlfriend decided I needed an 3 quart oil enema yeah I know right I thought I let all out in the toilet but you know how oil kinda stays with ya so I was in my cab driving this person to work when I needed to pass gas or so I thought all the sudden I felt my diaper just fill up with oil I was thinking like oh shit think god her stop was only a half a mile away and she didn't notice in the 45 seconds she was in the car while I was leaking I drove straight home walked in my girlfriend immediately saw what I had done and grabed my butt it felt so great but the clothes were unsalvageable never do large oil enema without at least 24 hours to yourself or else you will suffer the consequences 

I would say as long as the chance of someone smelling your dirty nappy while your out in public doesn't embarrass you, then go with the flow...lol ?, though of course you should give some thought to other people around you, i.e. wouldn't be very pleasant for members of the public if you were in a cafe, restaurant etc. If humiliation is something you enjoy then of course you could find this highly titillating. Always with anything in public you have to be careful because they didn't consent to being part of it, but seeing as this isn't anything sexual I can't see it causing a problem.

I strongly second the part about people around you smelling your messy diaper.  It doesn't matter if you are embarrassed or not that people around you know you messed your diaper.  While that might be part of the fun for you, it's not proper to do it if it bothers people around you, and personally the smell of someone's shit would bother me if I was around them.  Passing a little gas is bad enough and it happens, but it often dissipates fairly quickly.  Walking around in a messy smelly diaper among other people, the smell will not go away.  It doesn't matter if it's sexual for you or not.  It affects people around you in a negative way.  Even people who are bowel incontinent or who's baby messed their diaper will change as soon as they can to both avoid bothering people around them and also for their own health reasons and not continue to be in their messy diaper.  Simply the fact that you do your enema, put on your diaper and then purposely go out in public around people for an experience may be exciting for you and OK as long as no one can smell you or be bothered by your loaded diaper, but it seems the idea in doing so is to be noticed and get a reaction from people around you.  That's not fair to all those people who smell you.

• Like 2