LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stopped by cops or go to jail while dirty?

Has anyone been stopped by the cops dirty or squishy? What happened? Did they ask about the smell? Did they treat you well? Did you go to jail while dirty? Did you have to sit in a drunk tank while dirty? 

What part of "your lifestyle is your business, but if you take it on the road, it's everybody's business" don't people get? that was an anti-drunk driving ad. Now do you know what I mean by "just DON'T"? I hope Ben Shapiro does not see this. He would have a field day

I once had a census worker show up at my house when I was dirty. I threw on some pants on and stood at the door and answered his questions. I had a screen door between us, but I am not sure he didn't notice.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

There was one episode of COPS many years ago where they picked up a drunk who was wearing only boxer shorts.  They put him in the back of the car and he purposely shit himself  They showed the cops at the station hosing him down with a garden hose out in the lot and having to clean out the back seat of their squad car.

• 2 weeks later...

As I wear diapers all the time and piss and shit in my diaper when ever I need to, there is always a chance I’m going to be in everybody’s business. 

Yes I have been pulled over by the police for one reason or another and I never give it a second thought of what if my diaper is messy and I get pulled over. 

Most times it’s just a minor traffic infraction and I’m back on the road in a few minutes with a warning or ticket. 

Only once do I recall a policeman asking me rudely if I shit my pants to which I answered yes and I am on my way home to change my diaper. 

The look he gave me when he heard the word diaper was priceless, he gave me a verbal warning and sent me on my way. 

On 9/3/2018 at 3:11 AM, Little Christine said:

What part of "your lifestyle is your business, but if you take it on the road, it's everybody's business" don't people get? that was an anti-drunk driving ad. Now do you know what I mean by "just DON'T"? I hope Ben Shapiro does not see this. He would have a field day

You're talking about two different things. The OP doesn't really say what the reason for being stopped is. (That matters) Firstly, if you're doing something illegal such as drinking and driving, then you're going to jail regardless, but you still have to be allowed to clean up in a reasonable amount of time or it becomes a health issue, and possible law suit against the cops.

Secondly, If you get taken to jail because you pooped your diaper, that's a law suit  on them also, because some people have health issues. But if you're wearing AB diapers with cartoons and ABC markings, it makes it look more like a fetish you do in public.

But even so, no matter what designs your diaper has, or why you pooped in it, if you use your brain there are countless excuses your layer will find as to why you would not be guilty. Example: even if  you had baby designs on the diaper, you could say, "I bought them because they were on sale and a better price than the mainstream diaper." Another example as to why you even wear them: You could say, "I have a nervous condition because I feel like I have to go sometimes." or what ever.  There are more lawsuits you could bring up against them then they could on you, defamation of character.. ect. Assuming you live in the US, it's a free country. Like the pampers add says, What happens in diapers should stay in diapers. As long as it's kept in the diaper and you're not in a public place for too long making people smell it, especially restaurants or on a train. Have to remember, not everyone shares the same desires. But people do have health and psychological conditions. Regardless, making laws for what people do with their bodies is very difficult because there are too many circumstances that effect mental reasoning.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:11 PM, Little Christine said:

Hey, easy there. Seems you are reading a lot of your own negative issues into the post. I didn’t suggest, request, or encourage anyone to do anything. I simply asked a question. The issues involved and reasons for the #2 having happened were never in question. There are many people who have issues with incont. for whatever reason and I was interested in how the experience was with all involved. 

I can’t imagine anyone being stopped in a car for dirty diapers however I am continuously amazed how many cops can see through the tinted windows to have “reasonable suspicion” you didn’t have your seat belt fastened. We all know that is a bullshit way of collecting revenue anyway.

Thanks for the back up from ‘crawling-in-diapers’.

On 9/2/2018 at 8:27 PM, toejamer said:

Has anyone been stopped by the cops dirty or squishy? What happened? Did they ask about the smell? Did they treat you well? Did you go to jail while dirty? Did you have to sit in a drunk tank while dirty? 

I have been  stopped by the police while on my way to work  2 officers  asked  me how I was doing I said ok  and didn't think anything of it then to my surprise  I got stopped  again  by another officer  and says why are you running from the police  I said  that I'm not  running from the police  he said do you know why I stopped you I said I have no idea then he tells me that somebody  with your description  robbed someone's home then  starts questioning me  for about 25-30 minutes the police theàn checks my ID and everything they pat me down  and let me go after finding out  they got the wrong guy I was wearing my ABU space diaper and onesie  under  my work clothes 

6 hours ago, toejamer said:

Hey, easy there. Seems you are reading a lot of your own negative issues into the post. I didn’t suggest, request, or encourage anyone to do anything. I simply asked a question. The issues involved and reasons for the #2 having happened were never in question. There are many people who have issues with incont. for whatever reason and I was interested in how the experience was with all involved. 

I can’t imagine anyone being stopped in a car for dirty diapers however I am continuously amazed how many cops can see through the tinted windows to have “reasonable suspicion” you didn’t have your seat belt fastened. We all know that is a bullshit way of collecting revenue anyway.

Thanks for the back up from ‘crawling-in-diapers’.

If it were an "issue" then it would be in the Incontinence sub but it is in the lifestyle sub. If it is in the lifestyle sub and therefore a result of choice then my statement stands and when you "take [your lifestyle] on the road, it's everybody's business" because you're doing it in front of everybody and imposing it on others. Hence "Since I do not want the public in my bedroom, I do not put my bedroom in the public square" It is called "respect", "consideration" and "discretion". it was on the basis of privacy that kink became legal and accepted that 45 to 50 years ago. We were also warned by the "conservatives" that "'those people' will flaunt it in your face..."; I remember THAT too. So when I see or hear of a public incident, then I start to wonder. This is also why I have major issues with crossover posting in the incon and lifestyle areas. if it is something that stems from incontinence or relates to it, then put it there

This kind of thing is a matter that DPF used to talk about under the "balance" and common sense  subjects. Beyond that, you are transporting a hazardous material (nightsoil) in an unsecure manner and there is the mental health issue of coprophilia if it is volutary. The last is from my Ab  Psych course

And where is your degree in psychology from to play shrink

On 9/19/2018 at 10:56 PM, Little Christine said:

If it were an "issue" then it would be in the Incontinence sub but it is in the lifestyle sub. If it is in the lifestyle sub and therefore a result of choice then my statement stands and when you "take [your lifestyle] on the road, it's everybody's business" because you're doing it in front of everybody and imposing it on others. Hence "Since I do not want the public in my bedroom, I do not put my bedroom in the public square" It is called "respect", "consideration" and "discretion". it was on the basis of privacy that kink became legal and accepted that 45 to 50 years ago. We were also warned by the "conservatives" that "'those people' will flaunt it in your face..."; I remember THAT too. So when I see or hear of a public incident, then I start to wonder. This is also why I have major issues with crossover posting in the incon and lifestyle areas. if it is something that stems from incontinence or relates to it, then put it there

This kind of thing is a matter that DPF used to talk about under the "balance" and common sense  subjects. Beyond that, you are transporting a hazardous material (nightsoil) in an unsecure manner and there is the mental health issue of coprophilia if it is volutary. The last is from my Ab  Psych course

And where is your degree in psychology from to play shrink

You started with “IF”.... possibly the biggest word in the english language. It would change the entire topic from the original content. However I’m most interested in the reference to your Ab Psych course???  Do tell, what accredited college now days has a AB Psych Course? I want to get the Syllabus for this class. I’ve never heard of such but I enjoy learning about new crazy college stuff all the time.

I”m sorry, I didn’t read that there was a requirement to have a degree in psychology to post on this forum. I am very interested in learning about a college who has a AB Psych course. Perhaps I could get my degree in something AB like you.

4 hours ago, toejamer said:

"You started with “IF”.... possibly the biggest word in the english language." I believe the phrase goes. "If" is a word that has crumbled many a empire

"t would change the entire topic from the original content. However I’m most interested in the reference to your Ab Psych course???  Do tell, what accredited college now days has a AB Psych Course? I want to get the Syllabus for this class. I’ve never heard of such but I enjoy learning about new crazy college stuff all the time". Ab Psych is "Abnormal Psych", AB psych? well. For the first; Bristol Community College; 1971-73, Providence college;  1973-75, Rhode Island College 1975-78 leading to an MA. As to the second. see in my "About Me" my "Curriculum Vitea". As for the Silly bus. get some 20 years worth of the DPF newsletter, a 1982 copy of "Carolyn's Kids", about 10 years of the JK Perfect Personal Products

I"”m sorry, I didn’t read that there was a requirement to have a degree in psychology to post on this forum. I am very interested in learning about a college who has a AB Psych course. Perhaps I could get my degree in something AB like you." If you are going to make statements about internal personal or psychological processes going on with a person, then you better know what you are talking about and have the relevant knowledge. . Making attributions about another person's psyche without some recognized training is offensive to that person. Doing so without having some training can lead to something like this. The only thing I know about Chinese cooking is how to fix some La Choy chow mein, but that did not stop me from running my mouth, well, one day, I finally got called out by one of my friends. He took otu the tools of the trade and fired up the stove and sad "show us your best shot" well, it was a disaster to which he sadi "Hrmmf; you talk the talk but you don't wok the wok". 90% of pop psych is BS (referred to as "psychobabble" from a book by that title from the mid 1970's)

6 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Wow Little Christine.  I'm speechless.  I know one thing.  Never get into a argument with you.  I surely will lose.  

I though would like to know as well about the AB psych classes.

OH. there are plenty of things you could get into a debate with me and win. Driving a car, building a house. In fact there are N^4 number of things of which I know nothing than things I know about

I gave you the goods on that

It also helps that I have been around a good long time and "get it": THAT is the hardest and most crucial part - learning to cut through the BS both intended and unintended. For example, I find this Christine Blasey Ford, who is supposed to be a Ph.D in psych not credible. "recovered repressed memories" was thoroughly refuted in the middle 1990's. David Brudnoy, hinself a college professor, reported on at least two articles on that,  noting that many of those who had been through traumatic experiences have said "I WISH I could forget...". That nonsense was all the rage in the 1970's pop psych culture and became a staple with Bridey Murphy, which was big when I was about 7 in 1952-3 and supposedly "proved" reincarnation