LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How soon do you sit down

Am I the only one that enjoys the feeling of squishing right after even though the bulge is so much fun? Leave your thoughts here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I usually sit down right after I go.  I absolutely love the squishy feeling, having the soft warm poo spread all over my butt and up between my legs. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh my goodness!  I LOVE to sit in a warm, full, poopy dydee! ?

I'm usually kneeling on my hands and knees, pretending that I'm a baby in a playpen when I fill my pants (diapers).

As feel the seat of my diaper and fill and expand with warm poop, I wait until I have finished with my "big job" and then I sit down.

The very moment of sitting down in my warm, full poopy diaper is pure bliss.  I love to feel the warm poop mash and spread all over by bottom and up my crack.  It is hard to explain, but in some ways the very act of pooping my pants and sitting in a poopy diaper awakens long forgotten memories with me.  It is as if, every time I pooped my pants as a baby was stored in my subconscious memory and then those infantile memories come to the surface with I sit in a poopy diaper. 

So, to answer your question, within 2 to 4 minutes of filling my pants, I am sitting down in my poopy diaper feeling so blissful and euphoric. ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love sitting down in soft warm poo as soon as I filled my nappy. The warm poo spreading between my buttocks and covering my bottom willy and balls is just orgasmic. Love sleeping in my pooey nappy after that too.

8 hours ago, Poobottom said:

I love sitting down in soft warm poo as soon as I filled my nappy. The warm poo spreading between my buttocks and covering my bottom willy and balls is just orgasmic. Love sleeping in my pooey nappy after that too.

Do you get many rashes when sleeping in your poopy diaper?

14 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Do you get many rashes when sleeping in your poopy diaper?

Not really for some reason, get more nappy rash when I wear a wet nappy all day 

• 2 weeks later...

It may be a bit extreme, but I have enjoyed not only sitting in my fresh filled diaper but actually going for  a nice ride on my exercise bicycle.  The way I see it, the clean up will always be there at the end, so why not make it as messy as it can get? 

Generally speaking, I don't stay in a messy diaper too long; just long enough to enjoy the sensation, walk around a bit, do some light house cleaning, etc. I found out that the clean up is a little more laborious if I sit in it, especially if it's a large load, like first thing in the morning.  

Normally don't sit in poop.  I normally drop my load while crawling on my hands and knees.  I keep crawling, which makes it slide down between my legs.  When it is in just the right place then I lay down on my tummy and spread my legs slightly.  While I'm shaking my hips, my load pounds on my balls.  I keep doing that until I explode in a wild diaper orgasm.  Exhausted from that, I fall fast asleep.  I wake up about an hour later.  Oops! Time for another diaper loading with more hot slippery cum, after which I clean myself up.  Small wonder that I'm so happy anytime I'm diapered.

Not sitting down in a messy diaper seems like a waste of a perfectly good poopy diaper.  I just got done working out in a poopy diaper, and obviously since I am word processing this I am sitting in my loaded diaper.  Has been about one hour so far, perhaps another hour and then change and clean. I have a M.D. appointment in about 4 hours, so I need a thorough cleaning.

Generally I don’t sit down only because the clean up takes a lot more time. I go so often that I’m not completely sure where I’ll be when it happens and I may not have adequate facilities nearby for a proper clean up which could force me away from what I could be doing at the time. But sometimes there is no choice but to sit and generally those times are rare. While standing it just falls to the containment area where I feel it belongs allowing me to proceed with whatever it is I’m doing at the time. Much less chance of a rash also. Good diapers will hold up well until the next changing time if that’s what is needed.

I'll sit down whenever I want to, although sitting in a mess is the exception rather than the rule. Being almost toilet-free 24/7 means that I make a mess whenever I feel the need, rather than during specific playtimes. For example, I'll often have a messy nappy after breakfast while organising the day's work. When I think I've finished the BM, I'l squat, have a good push, and if nothing more happens it's time for a change and the mess will not have been sat in. OTOH, if the phone rings at that point and I have to park myself in front ot the laptop for a while, I'll happily sit in it and deal with the results when it's convenient afterwards. If a BM happens after lunch, it's usually out and about so I'll already be heading for the restroom while filling the nappy; defnitely wouldn't be hanging around long enough to need to sit in it.

Even during playtime, sitting in a mess doesn't have any particular meaning to me. It's all fun - the relief of having an empty bottom, the freedom of doing it where and when I feel like it, even the clean-up can be quite enjoyable for being both refreshing and a tangible reminder of what it means to be in nappies. With up to an hour of messy comfort in the nappy every day, there's no great urge to spread it out any further!