LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapering: laying down vs standing up

Diapering: laying down vs standing  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Diapering: laying down vs standing

• Laying down
    • Standing
    • other

I lay mine on the floor sit down on it adjust then close the lower tabs, then I stand to make the final adjustment before planting the top tabs home.

There is no wrong way to put on a diaper, anyway that works and feels right to you, is the right way.

21 hours ago, barnburner said:

Laying down is easiest for me, I think it also makes it easier to apply powder and I end up with a better fit than I would have got from standing

This! ^^^

Diapering while standing is for me physically impossible, so I'm left with two choices--sitting (in which I put a diaper on my wheelchair seat, center myself on top of it, then tape myself up) or lying down. Of the two, I greatly prefer lying down--it's the only way I can ensure I'm diapered tightly enough.

Lying down works best for me, I have changed my nappy standing up but it never ends up fitting snugly and of course there's the chance then that the wee is not contained or even the poo

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I had to pick 'other' since there was no option for 'both'. I put my disposables on standing, but with cloth diapers I just can't get the good tight fit needed unless I'm laying down :( I don't mind a little bit of 'off-center' but I despise it when it gets to being utterly 'lopsided' :bash:

• 5 years later...