LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite place to order from

What is your favorite place to order from and what do you order from?? As I look for Tyakables I noticed they’re very expensive is there any cheap place to find them. I normally buy mega mega maxes and crinklz but want to try abu and tyakables. I usually buy my stuff from northshore how about you guys? Maybe this will help people find better cheaper places to buy diapers!

Usually NorthShore, especially for the Megamaxes and Go Supreme pullups.  I've been ordering Rearz from Amazon because of the free shipping. I also got Abena Abriforms from Amazon as well. (great abosrbency, horrible tapes). 

• Like 2

I like to order from North Shore Care and from Rearz. ABU is good too. Watch for sales and stock up. Buying by the case is cheaper per diaper than buying by the pack.

• Like 1

I've just been buying from FSA approved sites for the last few years.

Llmedico, Northshore, and Vitality Medical have been my favorites for a while now.

Other places I've bought from, will buy from again and want to buy from are cooshietooshes/rearz, tykables, Totaldry, Etsy, Dotty Diaper Co, Little for Big, and a few others that escape me right now

• Like 1

Mostly Amazon since I primarily buy Amazon Basics pull ups in overnight and day time absorbencies.  Also, get Attends stretch from them, which are sometimes cheaper than the pull ups.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Diaperlover1224 said:

Msjy what diapers are you wearing in that pic. They look cute…

those are tykables unicorns but that print is no longer made and is updated to a new version

• Like 2

For decades, my favorite place to shop was SaveExpress in Germany, which I have visited several times in the past.

Since the Danish abdl/ageplayer webshop Dalille opened approximately two years ago, I have decided to support them, and have placed almost all my diaper and abdl orders from there.

Edit: 28. May 2023:

In the future I think I will make some more orders from the Swedish webshop MaxDiaper. They have some Nice items I can not buy at Dalille or SaveExpress.

• Like 1
On 4/22/2023 at 4:53 PM, rusty pins said:

Last time I compared prices for Betterdry and another brand (this past month), XP Medical were a lot cheaper than LLMedico.

I've noticed that XP has a surcharge for "Supply Chain Issues" that doesn't appear until the last check out screen, did that get factored into your calcs?

• 2 weeks later...

For me Rearz is my favourite place to order, i have order from amazon and ABU  but rearz have a good variety of diapers to choose from i order some last week however there more babyish but they where having a April sale so i took advantage of that sale and order a big case of it.    

• Like 1

I like rearz but the company has done several things wich is anoying, and unproductive. Not the lest they seem to have issues keeping a steady supply of plastic pants in stock, and seem to be trying to push more to pull pants.

I have been looking for other places, but, I am an odd size. I am a rather large person, big boned, and a little bit overwaight. I can, just bearly, comfortably fit a large rearz diaper, though I have found recently that I like the velcro tabs they offer on the mermaid tales diaper rather a lot. Specialy for when I am sleeping. Being able to readjust the diaper after tossing and turning a few hours is quite helpfull.

• Like 1

I order mainly from Northshore because they deliver to my local Walgreens where I can pick-up. I order the MegaMax, Go Supreme pull-up, the small booster pads. and I like the large wipes. On occasion I order Sunkiss from Amazon. I use these when I will have a 'light day'.

• Like 2

I order a lot from Rearz; I used to pick orders up at their warehouse, because I live within an hour of them, but with free shipping over something like $75, I almost always hit the minimum, anyway, and their orders often arrive next day, so I usually let the postal service do the driving for me. NorthShore and Tena and Prevail I order via a local medical diaper distributor. I have not had a lot of Bambino and ABU products in my inventory, but when they have a sale on or introduce a product I just have to try, I usually go directly through their websites. Rearz did stock Bambino and the occasional ABU product, back when they had a storefront, but I don't believe they carry them anymore, now that their own line has expanded to include perhaps a dozen or more models. 

• Like 1