LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bags or Boxes?

Do you shop a bag or two at a time, or by the case?

I buy by the case my main diaper, but will pick up a bag of something new from time to time.

P.S. Bags are 35% off at Bambino right now!

• Like 3
5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Do you shop a bag or two at a time, or by the case?

I buy by the case my main diaper, but will pick up a bag of something new from time to time.

P.S. Bags are 35% off at Bambino right now!

Case 🙂

• Like 1

I end up getting my diapers by the case. on the very unique situations when I can get different diapers, sometimes through Amazon, I usually go one or two of them um I am at a time, because they're so expensive. by this I mean things like little for big diapers or any other diaper that is premium. the reason for this is because I want to test out these diapers and I want to know what an ABDL diaper actually feels like and see if what I see is similar to what it feels it feels like and sometimes that can be easier done when you're testing the diapers before you buy a huge case. In that case I buy diapers two or three At a time.

When I'm dealing with my north shore incontinence supplies, I get them 9 bags 9 bags a month which is a 90 diapers. I also get my boosters and my underpads when necessary, however I have not needed to get any boosters for a long time because I still have a lot of them remaining. as I continue to wear diapers everyday, I would probably have to use them as I get more active in the summer, because I want to make sure I'm dry and that I'm able to take care of what's going on, and sometimes it's easier to to change if it's uncomfortable, but I do have enough to take care of it.

So I go case on my monthly diaper orders, and a piece meal two or three of them at a time depending on the type of diaper that I'm looking for, because I like to try other ones. it's a crying shame that Bambino caused as much as it does comment because I want to be able to try some of their products too, but they are expensive as well.

Brian

• Like 1

Amazon pushes cases.  So, I buy that way.

I also get samples once in a while, but it seems like llmedico has run out of stock on them.  If I cannot get samples, I will go for smallest quantity, though since I just about always get them through Amazon, those are tough to find and sold by third parties, which I am suspicious of.  

Good info, Mikey - I'll have a look at Bambino. 35% is no laughing matter these days. Is there a link through the site that would benefit you?

I buy my main products by the case, but I'll throw in a bag here and there of an indulgence purchase, like the ABU Little Kings, that I want to try out, but that I'm not going to use as daily diapers, because they cost $6 each. 

For Rearz products, one of my main suppliers, two bags cost the same as a case, which contains three bags, so the per-unit cost is better by the case. This also makes it easier to hit the shipping minimum, and it's just convenient as far as the number of deliveries I get. On the other hand, my other major supplier, the company that I get NorthShore and non-ABDL products through, sells bags and cases for the same per-unit price. A case will be 3 X the cost of a bag, at least for the products I buy, and their shipping is a flat rate, so I can build a case of individual bags if I want to. 

4 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Good info, Mikey - I'll have a look at Bambino. 35% is no laughing matter these days. Is there a link through the site that would benefit you?

Nope, Bambino is a direct sponsor here, so we don't need an affiliate link, supporting them is supporting us too :)

• Like 1

All my supplies come as cases , I only buy bags to occasionally  “torture test” new diapers , but recently due to inflation and the rising costs I haven’t bought anything I use my normal cloth at home and for going out my usual insurance supplied boosted ATN or Northshore just before the pandemic I ordered 2 cases of every color supreme and Megamax , so I am not going to need to purchase any kind of protection until prices normalize . Insurance automatically ships  3 case of diapers ,1 case of boosters,  1 of chux , gloves , catheters , drain bags every month . 
unfortunately will he need a diaper ? Is not a question, only when 

Bag.  A bag of premium diapers like Betterdry or Abena L4 can easily last me over a year!  I get most of my diapers at Goodwill and thrift stores when they have them, and I'll often buy 2 or 3 bags at a time if they are good store brand diapers like Attends and McKesson.  $3 to $4 for a package of 18 to 24 diapers is hard to beat, and that's what I use the most.

All that said, I have a few days off next week with the house to myself so it will be 24 hours is diapers as much as I can (have a PT appointment one afternoon).  I just ordered a package of Betterdry and a package of Beyond XP500 (my first time trying those), so I will be set on premium diapers for at least a year or more!

For me i wait for a good sale on bag or case. Like Bambino when they was $40 a case last year i got 5 cases. I got 20 some cases of Tena Slip plastic backed medical supply going out of business bought it all. I had nursing home give me 10 cases because of the date on the diapers. wife says i collect to many diapers i have some attends depends from late 90's  to early 2000's and boxes and boxes of samples from the last 25 years.

• Like 1

Almost always cases as full time diapers mean looking at the lowest price. Bags are for the occasional chance to try some printed diapers and different brands.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1