LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going 24/7 around my parents

hello I am new to 24/7 but I have not started because I don't have diapers and I am scared of getting caught again. Anyone ever gone 24/7 around your parents if you live with them? If so does anyone have any advice for me cause I am not moving out for a while.

I would suggest going 24/7 around family without them finding out would be pretty impossible. Even if you're the most careful person on Earth you won't be able to hide the diapers you're wearing, the ones you're throwing away and the ones you're bringing in without anyone noticing.

• Like 1

Diapers get pricey goign 24/7- if you have trouble affording them + you're worried about parents finding out= for now just indulge when the opportunity presents itself. If you want to wear a lot and be discreet, perhaps for now you can settle for something like Depends/ generic pull-ups for the padded feeling but more budget friendly, plus they're some of the thinnest padding available so it would be discreet around relatives.  If you want to go 24/7, for the time being start mentally preparing yourself. Even when you're independent and living on your own and able to afford whatever diapers you want, you'll still have to go out and interact with the world- work, shopping, hanging out with friends,  possibly dating etc- so  if you're padded all the time, the odds are your friends and family may eventually notice. Also there are many options and ways to wear- it's not occassionally or all diapers all the time. Some people just wear at night, some only on weekends, etc. Some might only wear to work, or when they're home alone, etc. Whatever works for them. It's a diaper-wearing spectrum. So take your time, think about it, and decided what works best for you right now.  As your life changes, what works best for you will also naturally change. There's no right or wrong. If you want to wear all diapers all the time you can do that too. 

How will you react if a parent notices? What if they say something? React negatively? (not saying they will. I don't know your parents. I'm just saying it's a possibility).  If they ask why you're wearing a diaper, what will you say? Thinking through these kinds of things can help you better prepare. Good luck OP!

• Like 3

@Diaper Duck

4 hours ago, Diaper Duck said:

hello I am new to 24/7 but I have not started because I don't have diapers and I am scared of getting caught again. Anyone ever gone 24/7 around your parents if you live with them? If so does anyone have any advice for me cause I am not moving out for a while.

No, I've never gone 24/7 around my parents. Luckily I have been living on my own for 26 years, and started going 24/7 and 2020. Had problems starting in 2019 and determined after a while that the easiest way is to just go 24/7. The reason that I don't tell my parents, is because it's none of their business, and I'm sure that @Elfy would agree that if it is not necessary to tell someone what is going on, that it shouldn't be disclosed. In your case, if you're living in your parents house, and you're under your parents roof, it is impossible for you to be able to hide such use of diapers. 

The only way that I could see that you would be able to go 24/7 around your parents, would be if your parents were totally aware of your situation, and knew that you were using diapers 24/7. If your parents are aware that you wear diapers, it wouldn't be a problem, but you said that your parents are not aware of it, so that would be hard for you to do.

3 hours ago, Elfy said:

I would suggest going 24/7 around family without them finding out would be pretty impossible. Even if you're the most careful person on Earth you won't be able to hide the diapers you're wearing, the ones you're throwing away and the ones you're bringing in without anyone noticing.

@Elfy is correct: when you have to wear diapers 24/7, you have to be able to receive them, be able to take care of them, be able to store them appropriately, and have everything that you need available to yourself. This invariably means that you will have to be able to have these things in the open, so that you can easily get to them, easily take care of them, and then be able to change yourself as necessary. In my case, I also have to do suppose of The Dirty diaper, which I use a diaper disposal system for a comma and then when it is full of diapers after four to five of them, I have to get rid of a bag that is full. Usually I can fit about probably 15 diapers in there before I have to get rid of it. I also have to realize that if I'm pulling them out, the weight is also something I have to deal with, so I can't wait until The thing is totally overflowing before I remove it.

You also have to realize that if you're using the diapers for number twos, that it's going to stink and it's going to smell. Even if you were to get rid of a diaper after being used fully, there's only so much odor control that can be used to take care of the smell. Eventually you're going to have to pull it out of whatever your throwing it into, and get rid of the trash. NONE OF THIS  it's going to be something that you're going to be able to hide. Parents have an uncanny knack of finding out things that you least expect them to. They know things that you think or may think they don't. I can't tell you how many times they figured out things in my life when I kept them a secret, and I remember my step dad telling me once that he found out that I was drunk one night while I was at college, even when I tried to put on a smile on my face, and make it look like I was totally sober. He once came to me and told me that he knew, when I told him that I was drunk a particular night. Parents have a funny way of finding out things you think they might not know already. So, the best way to do it is if you want to be able to wear diapers around them 24/7, you would have to tell them, or you would have to move out on your own.

It would be easier however, if your parents we're accepting of you wearing diapers, but I don't know very many parents who would accept their adult children wearing diapers unless there was a reason. This is the reason why it is important to keep it a secret from anyone whom you do not wish them to find out. It's one thing if everyone on DD finds out about wearing a using diapers, because that is common for astronaut. It's quite another, if your parents catch you. The idea here is, that you don't want your parents to catch you, because you don't want to be placed in a position where you are awkwardly trying to explain why you're wearing diapers instead of underwear. If you are disabled for example, and you commonly wear diapers, and use them as intended, because of your disability, and everybody knew about it, it wouldn't be a big deal, and it would be as easy to explain away as the color of the sun. When you don't have a medical reason to wear diapers, it would be quite another situation, and it would be hard to explain why you'd be wearing diapers.

So as I said:  @Elfy is correct, because there's no way you're going to be able to hide this from your parents.They will find out eventually, and you will have to answer for this . If you are able to move out sooner, then you would be able to do what you wish , because once you're living on your own, your parents have nothing to say about it. If you're living under their roof however, they will have something to say about it, so you will have to make the sacrifice one way or the other.

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1

Up to you.  I see choice A or B.  No choice C.  Either wear them around your parents and take a chance on them finding out or don't wear them if you are concerned they will discover you in diapers.

It sounds like you don't want them to find out so telling them is out of the question.  If you do tell them, they may react in several different ways that only you might predict as only you know your parents, not any of the members here.  They could accept it and just let you go about as an adult and do what you want, or, since you live in their house they could order you to stop, kick you out on your own or a number of unpleasant things.  Keep in mind it is their house, not yours unless your name is on the deed as a co-owner.  They can set whatever rules they want in there house and there isn't anything you can do about it other than abide by their rules or move out.  That is the simple fact.  At age 19 there is no law that says they have to house and care for you.

If you pay rent and have a signed lease, then there isn't much they can do about you wearing diapers in the room of the house that you have a lease and pay rent on unless it's stipulated in the lease.  That doesn't mean when the lease is up they can't change it and add stipulations or even increase your rent.   Here is another thought.  Parents will snoop when you are not home.  They will go through your room and your stuff as is their right to do in their own home, even if you have a written lease unless stipulated they are not to have access to your rented space.  This is for their protection as well as they could be jailed or fined if police search and find illegal drugs or unregistered handguns for example.  You had best have a very secure and foolproof hiding space for you diapers if you don't want your parents to find them because if you don't they will find them!

I'm also a bit confused by you saying, "hello I am new to 24/7 but I have not started because I don't have diapers and I am scared of getting caught again."  If you are new to 24/7 but have not started, then you are not 24/7 and that means you can wait to go 24/7 until you move out to your own place, which might be the prudent thing to do so as to not take any chance of being caught in diapers by your parents, or at least minimalize the risk.  You also said you are scared of getting caught again which tells me you have already been caught before and it didn't go well for you.  That brings me back to the second paragraph of my reply here.  Everything you said points to my advice of not being in a rush to go 24/7.  You are 19 and have your whole life left to be 24/7/365 in diapers.  You are afraid your parents would notice and find out.  Like Elfy said, "I would suggest going 24/7 around family without them finding out would be pretty impossible. Even if you're the most careful person on Earth you won't be able to hide the diapers you're wearing, the ones you're throwing away and the ones you're bringing in without anyone noticing."  That is true. 

You may get away with it for a few days but all it takes is a little diaper showing that your mom or dad notices, diapers in your room or the trash or them walking in on you in your bedroom either sleeping in diapers or changing.  24/7/365 isn't like, "Yay!  No one is home!  I can change my diaper and dispose of it!"  When you have to change diapers, you have to change your diaper!  It doesn't matter who you are with or where you are.  Say you are on a trip with your parents, even to a restaurant, shopping or visiting a relative at holiday time.  You are riding in the car and your diaper is soaked and needing to be changed.  What do you tell your dad who is driving?  "Pull over.  I have to change my diaper", or do you just leak all over the seat of the car?  Ok, you figure you will only be out shopping with them for 2 hours so your diaper should be fine until you get home.  The 2 hour mark comes and goes, you are getting wetter and wetter and your mom is still shopping.  Then she decides to go to another store and do more shopping.  What do you do now?  Run to the nearest restroom and take off your soaking diaper?  What will you do for a replacement?  I'm assuming your goal is to be incontinent, therefore once achieved you can't just go without a diaper until you get home.  Unless you carry a diaper bag with you (which your parents would ask about), the only option I can see is buy yourself a package of adult diapers in the store if the sell them and head to the restroom to put one on.  That is if you don't get stopped by store personnel because there is usually a sign on the restroom door saying, "NO MERCHANDISE ALLOWED IN RESTROOMS".  And even if you did, what would you do with the rest of the package?  Sneak them out to the trunk of the car and hope your parents don't see them when they open it, or toss them away in the rest room trash so they won't find out.

I haven't even touched on the odor of wet diapers.  Not the ones you may have stashed in your room after a change waiting to throw out in the trash, but that brings up that possibility, as well as your parents taking the trash out to the bin and wondering how it got so full and why it smells like wet diapers.  If you sit in a diaper for 5 hours, unless it has great odor control the smell of fresh urine is often noticeable.  I haven't even mentioned if you go 24/7/365 will you be messing your diapers.  Try and hide the smell of a poopy diaper from your parents.  You can't pass it off as a fart.  Your parents have raised you and I'm sure have had to deal with messy pants when you were very young, even an accident when you were sick and believe me, parents would know when you messed in your pants or diaper.  Especially if you were riding in the car with them, eating at a restaurant or just sitting home watching TV.

Now, I'm not trying to discourage anyone here from going 24/7 if that is what they want to do.  This forum is for incontinent desires and those who want to become incontinent.  If that is your goal, that is fine with me and best wishes to you.  Diaper Duck raised a question and asked for advise.  That is what I'm giving, some of my advise while living with his parents under their roof since it appears he doesn't want them to know or find out and it seems he has already been caught once with bad results.  The fact is, at age 19 we are still not mature enough to totally think out all the pros and cons, each situation that could come up and the worst that could happen.  The point I want to make is do what you want to do but really really think it out first, have all your bases covered and be aware of all that can happen when, not if you are found out.

21 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Diapers get pricey going 24/7- if you have trouble affording them + you're worried about parents finding out= for now just indulge when the opportunity presents itself. If you want to wear a lot and be discreet, perhaps for now you can settle for something like Depends/ generic pull-ups for the padded feeling but more budget friendly, plus they're some of the thinnest padding available so it would be discreet around relatives.  If you want to go 24/7, for the time being start mentally preparing yourself. Even when you're independent and living on your own and able to afford whatever diapers you want, you'll still have to go out and interact with the world- work, shopping, hanging out with friends,  possibly dating etc- so  if you're padded all the time, the odds are your friends and family may eventually notice. Also there are many options and ways to wear- it's not occasional or all diapers all the time. Some people just wear at night, some only on weekends, etc. Some might only wear to work, or when they're home alone, etc. Whatever works for them. It's a diaper-wearing spectrum. So take your time, think about it, and decided what works best for you right now.  As your life changes, what works best for you will also naturally change. There's no right or wrong. If you want to wear all diapers all the time you can do that too. 

How will you react if a parent notices? What if they say something? React negatively? (not saying they will. I don't know your parents. I'm just saying it's a possibility).  If they ask why you're wearing a diaper, what will you say? Thinking through these kinds of things can help you better prepare. Good luck OP!

Excellent advise, and on Kitten's note above, if you go 24/7 and become incontinent, realize with the cost of diapers what may happen if you lose your job or are downsized?  Can you still afford the diapers you will need 24/7/365 along with your rent or house payment, car insurance food, gas and electric bills and insurance?  Also what are your future plans?  Married and kids?  How will you tell your girlfriends you wear diapers?  Not the end of the world but something to keep in mind, as well as what you will tell your children when they get old enough to realize you wear diapers?  How about the line of work you choose?  Will being in diapers 24/7 be an issue?  What if you want to run for political office?  The way opponents dig up dirt on the other candidate are you prepared if the fact you wear diapers comes up on the campaign trail?  How would you be able to explain it as a medical condition without the records to back it up?  Again, I'm not saying don't, that is your choice but really think your life through to make sure it's what you really want and it won't cause you problems in life down the road.  And again, I agree with Cute_Kitten and say for now indulge when the opportunity presents itself.  At age 19 you have plenty of years ahead of you to go 24/7.   

• Like 1

@Diaper Duck I agree with everyone who has posted to your post.  

Though with my own 2 cents here.  Your only 19 you got your life head of you.  When your able to move out of your house and your able to afford the living expenses of what life has to bring you like a car apartment and so forth then you can choose to wear 24/7. m  There is no rush in this.  

As if one day you choose to wear and use full time you will lose control of your facilities and you will then have to buy diapers for the rest of your life.  If you can not afford them right now then I would wait.   

Go to college and find a nice career where you can live on your own and do as you want.  As if your living with your parents and if there rules are no diapers which the way your post sounds like they are not then you have to go by their rules.  It is their house so just wait it off the time will come when you can choose to wear fulltime later on.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Diaper Duck I agree with everyone who has posted to your post.  

Though with my own 2 cents here.  Your only 19 you got your life head of you.  When your able to move out of your house and your able to afford the living expenses of what life has to bring you like a car apartment and so forth then you can choose to wear 24/7. m  There is no rush in this.  

As if one day you choose to wear and use full time you will lose control of your facilities and you will then have to buy diapers for the rest of your life.  If you can not afford them right now then I would wait.   

Go to college and find a nice career where you can live oyour own and do as you want.  As if your living with your parents and if there rules are no diapers which the way your post sounds like they are not then you have to go by their rules.  It is their house so just wait it off the time will come when you can choose to wear fulltime later on.

@Diaper Duck

I also agree with my colleague @DiaperboyEddie12- I would end up doing everything that you wanted to do now,why are you still live at home, so that when you move out on your own, you have a plan in motion to be able to do what you want to do. When your parents are helping you pay for a lot of things, you don't have much of an expense to deal with period this is like what happened to me. My parents ended up charging me $250 a month for room and board, and I was drawing SSI at the time. It was a very meager amount, but it allowed me to pay for my room and board . After a while, I ended up getting several increases of my SSI until I was up to about $550 a month. I would still have to pay $250 of that to my parents to live at home, but it wasn't that big of a deal, because they were providing me everything else I needed, and they were also helping me with money management skills so I would have enough money to do what I needed, and there were also allowing me to spend it . Because I trusted my parents a lot when I was growing up, I let them help me to determine a good amount of money that I can spend without having to go over the limit . We agreed that I would be able to spend about $150 or so per month on whatever I wanted, and once I finished using all of that, I would have to ask them for more.

I am a lucky guy: I have my incontinence issues, but I also have my Medicaid covering my diapers. This means that I don't have to pay for them, but they are covered under my Medicaid. I was also lucky enough to be able to convince Medicaid to cover the mega maxes because anything else that they make nowadays, and I mean everything else doesn't even have plastic backing, so it doesn't have any odor control so it doesn't have any protection. You also have to realize that diapers are expensive as my colleagues have told you. The more expensive a diaper is, usually that means it's better quality. You also have to deal with the fact that if you ask for diapers, what you get is not exactly the best diaper they make. It might not even be able to handle you being able to empty your bladder and it more than once, or being able to do a full release number one and #2. Those diapers just don't hold any candle compared to what I use for mega Max. You also have to realize that every month you would have to spend that amount of money if you didn't have them covered by medical insurance. I believe one month when I ordered diapers, it was $277 per order of 10 bags of diapers. I had to fight to get them to give me that amount, because they were thinking that they were gonna try to shortchange me and give me prevail air diapers. These things aren't even diapers, so they aren't even worth 2 cents.

Just like everyone says, you must have the ability to pay for whatever your using for diapers. You also have to cover the wipes, and any other equipment that you need to be able to maintain that decision. Going 24/7 in diapers is not for the faint of heart. There are going to be times when you really like it, and that you can't get enough of it, and then there'll be times when you might not wanna do it anymore, or it just might not be convenient for you. People that are incontinent do not have the choice: but that would mean that if we're incontinent, we need our diapers, and we can't decide: OK, I'm not wearing today! The reason is is because your body is going to process your food that you eat or the liquid that you drink, and eventually your body is going to want to release. Unless you want to be running to the bathroom every five minutes, you will be releasing in your diapers, so you need to make sure that you are using your diapers, and you will need your diapers every day. This means that you will change sometimes on the order of once to twice a day, or maybe 2-3 or maybe even four times a day, depending on what you're drinking, what you're eating, your health status, whether you're sick, or whether you are dealing with gastrointestinal issues.

So going 24/7 has its advantages, but it can also have its disadvantages. People that are incontinent that don't have any control at all, like several people that are here on DD, need their diapers, and they will use them. They also need to be able to take them off and be able to get rid of them properly. For this you will need an appropriate way to do it, or a way to remove any dirty diapers that smell to a garbage receptacle. Even if they don't smell, you don't wanna leave those things around, because then someone will pick it up, and know that there's something that smells funny. I remember one day when I was with my grandmother when she ended up having to throw something in the trash can. The trash had already been taken out and put into a big black barrel, and the garbage men come on a certain day. Grammy decided that she was gonna throw whatever she had in her hand in the basket. She opened the garbage can cover, and you were hit right in the face with the smell of very strong urine smelling diapers. At this time one of my cousins was probably still in diapers, and that's why it was like that. However, because it was so strong it knocked both my grandmother and I for a loop, because it was so strong. So, you have to have the proper equipment to be able to deal with 24/7 diaper wearing. Once you have that, you should have no problem, but you have to be prepared for the life changing thing that will happen. If you go 24/7, you will no longer be able to choose whether you are going to wear or not, you will have to use your diapers all the time, regardless of what you're doing or where you're going. You will have to change at appropriate times, and sometimes it will be easy for you to change, while other times it will be harder for you to change, or find a place to do it. You will also have to change at times that are inconvenient, or places that are inconvenient, so now you'll have to carry your own supplies: diapers, creams, clothing, changing pad, underpads, you name it.

so therefore, you will then become a part of the 24/7 diaper wearing club. Once you get used to it, it's not a big deal, but you have to be able to afford what you're doing, and sometimes it's not cheap. All of my colleagues are right in everything they say: if you decide you want to wear diapers you have to make the decision, and then you have to be able to be prepared to be able to take care of that eventuality. It means that you're going to change your bathroom habits, it also means that you will have to have diapers around all the time. This is why everyone tells you that it is impossible for you to be able to hide diapers from your parents. I am lucky, because I've been living on my own for almost 27 years, and I have diapers in my house, and I have them on display in my bathroom so that I know where they are. People that need to know that I wear diapers know about it, while others do not. I decided to go 24/7 in 2020 because it was just getting ridiculously out of hand, and it was just easier to deal with diapers rather than deal with accidents. It's a lot easier to change a wet diaper, or a dirty diaper if you have the right equipment, rather than to worry about laundry all the time. However, you have to be ready. It really isn't that hard once you know what you want to do and how you're going to do it, it just takes some money and I'm not sure how much you would have to be able to spend to make this happen at this time period take it slow take it easy and remember that you can wear diapers anytime, so you don't have to hurry!

Good Luck!

Brian

5 hours ago, Diaper Duck said:

Thank you everyone for the advice! But I have a question for Brian, if I become incontinent will I be able to get Medicare or something for my diapers so I don't have to pay for them?

I'm going to respond to that question directed at Brian (and he can chime in too).  You have a lot to learn about life!  A LOT!  First, medicare is something available only to people over 65 years old.  As you work a job throughout your life part of the deductions from your paycheck goes for taxes and some goes to fund Medicare.  When you retire at age 65 you can collect Medicare, however Medicare only covers about 80% of your medical bills.  You would need to purchase a supplemental policy from an insurance company to cover the other 20%, and right now you can expect to pay $150 or more a month for that supplement.  The prediction is the Medicare funding will run out in 2028, that is how much trouble it's in.  To stave that off, it's possible regulations could change and people may not be eligible for it until they turn 70 or even older, if the program is even still going then.  It's function is to assist elderly retired people in paying for their medical bills, not young able bodied 20 year olds who want the government to pay for their diapers

It is a possibility you could get on disability if you are disabled, but that is a very hard thing to do.  Look at Brian.  He's 50 years old with Cerebral Palsy and uses a wheelchair.  He has an actual disability, even so that doesn't necessarily mean a person with Cerebral Palsy can't work a full time job and earn a living.  They may not be able to dig ditches or do physical labor but that doesn't mean many of them can't do desk jobs like bookkeeping, answering phones or non physical jobs.  Most likely you would be turned down for disability time after time after time being 19 or even 24 years old because they will all ask, "Why are you unable to work?"  Just being incontinent does not make you disabled and unable to work a full time job.  Remember, you go on disability without being disabled you are stealing from me and everyone else in the country that pays taxes to support disabled people, and I don't like that!

I think Brian is talking about Medicaid.  That is akin to welfare to help struggling people temporarily out of work be able to get medical help with bills if they are sick or need surgery or hospitalization.  Even people who apply for Medicaid are usually turned down and have to show previous paychecks or past income tax records to prove their monthly income is below a specific dollar amount.  You also have to show that you are attempting to find work, even part time work or whatever hours you can get.  A person may still work part time hours if they are able, and Medicaid can assist if a person's physical condition might only allow them to work 24 hours a week and make below a specific amount monthly.  It's purpose is to assist people with their medical expenses while down on their luck and trying to get back on their feet.  It's not meant as a free ride for lazy people who just want to sit on their butts watching TV and playing video games all day.  Welfare and Medicaid fraud are rampant as it is and has been for years and years. 

I say this as a taxpayer and my words are strong, but take them to heart - DON'T BE A JERK!  At age 19 it doesn't sound like you have your future planned out yet as to when you will move out of your parents home, how you will be able to pay for your bills or what type of employment you plan on pursuing.  Do you have a job?  Plans to go to college?  If so, stick with them, get a decent job, work hard and save up as much money from your salary as you can so you will eventually be able to make a down payment on a place of your own.  Then continue to work hard to pay your mortgage and bills.  BE RESPONSIBLE!  I'm 64 years old and that is what I have done all my life since my first job in fast food at age 17.  I've been in continued employment since June of 1976 and it will probably be at least another two years before I retire.  I spent my first year of work in fast food, move up to working in a retail store for close to 5 years while in college, then spent over 10 years as a master printer before getting hired into customer service with a world wide company.  I worked myself up through the years and retired from there early as a management consultant and now work in the local hospital system in customer relations.  I have a very well invested retirement fund and a big savings account.  I worked hard all my life and earned my money.  Here you are at age 19 talking about conning the government and taxpayers like me to pay for your diapers if you decide to make yourself incontinent.  SHAME ON YOU!  If you want to wear diapers, MAN UP, GET YOURSELF A JOB AND EARN THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THEM YOURSELF!!  If you don't want to do that or can't afford to pay for your own diapers, better stick to washable underpants.

Do you agree Brian?  At least with much of what I said?  How about anyone else?

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Thank you everyone for the advice! But I have a question for Brian, if I become incontinent will I be able to get Medicare or something for my diapers so I don't have to pay for them?

Medicare and Medicaid are based on people who are disabled or those that need extra help with their medical costs. Because of my disability, I was on Medicaid at 17, just when rusty was beginning his work in his career. Throughout my career, I have used Medicaid for everything that I needed as far as medical that was covered by it. There were other things however, that prior to that were covered by my moms and my dad's medical insurance. These included things like my braces, my shoes, and anything that had to do with mobility devices.

My dad retired several years ago. My mom also retired two years before that. When that happens, what they do is anyone that is on Social Security is screened. They do this because anyone who is a dependent and disabled, be it a son or a daughter, is entitled to Social Security disability benefits period if for some reason, you do not qualify for disability benefits, you get Social Security income payments, based on what your state allows you to get. When my parents retired, they determined which one of the two of my parents made more money, and that is done periodically to make sure that what a dependent that it's disabled, and getting from SSDI is correct. Sometimes that is adjusted up sometimes down. I have been lucky enough that it had been adjusted up, because they finally determined at one point that my dad made more than my mom did, so they moved me over to my dad's Social Security benefits, and I draw off of him. Anybody that is disabled can get those benefits, and because I'm drawing off of my parents Social Security, I am also receiving Medicaid and Medicare benefits. just like rusty said,  80% of my medicals is paid by Medicare, while the remaining 20% is paid by Medicaid. 

If I wasn't disabled, and I wasn't drawing Social Security, I wouldn't be eligible for Social Security until my retirement age, which I believe is 65. Because of my disability, I can draw my dad's Social Security, and also I'm on Medicare and Medicaid. The state helps me pay for my Medicare premium, and I get extra help from the state to pay for that Medicaid as well. Medicaid helps me pay for my diapers, because of a medical necessity, which has been thoroughly documented. I won't have to worry about having problems with diapers again.  Like rusty said, there is way too much fraud going on between Medicare and Medicaid. There's even some idiot called Sheldon Weinberg in the state of New York, who tried to make a killing off of Medicaid and Medicare costs. He made-up documentation stating that 6 year old children were smoking 10 packs of cigarettes a day, men had gynecological problems, and a whole bunch of crazy stuff that would catch the eye of an auditor. I've also seen places like the scooter store, who try to sell you a mobility scooter, saying that if we can't get it approved, that it's free. What happens is, these particular types of individuals will try very hard to force a doctor's hand, to force them to prescribe something such as a wheelchair that is too big for what a person actually needs, so that they can get the most reimbursement from Medicare and Medicaid that is possible. Because of stuff like this, guys like me have to go through extra hoops to be able to get new equipment, meaning that I have to be screened by a PT, I have to be looked at by the durable equipment manufacturer, then I have to have the durable medical equipment manufacturer or dealer who I think it was, come down and take a look at where I'm going to be using the equipment, so that somebody doesn't try to get away with something. Basically they have to do extra work, because of stuff similar to what happened with Mr Sheldon Weinberg and his idiotic children who tried to get away with something and tried to pull the wool over state Medicare and Medicaid overseers. This makes me very angry: it's bad enough that you have to go through so many things and you have to make things happen, and because you have to wait extra time, something that should be very simple to get, takes extra time, and then Medicare won't even tell me anything about any equipment that is being ordered for me, or give me any updates as to what is happening. There's only a certain amount of individuals who will be able to know what's going on, nobody knows who's talking to whom, and I'm just taking whatever somebody says based on what lip service is being given to me. This is the wrong way to handle situations, and it is time that people understand that the Medicare and Medicaid systems are not there so that people who do not need them can take advantage of them. If you are able to get insurance, and you're able to pay for the insurance, and you're able to get the right type of insurance policy and coverage, then as long as you're willing to pay for whatever you want, I'm sure that there is a particular insurance company that would be willing to give you exactly what you need. Far too many times however, when I tried to get good diapers, I had to wait 2 1/2 months to be able to try out the junk that they give me, and then I had to go to the state to be able to get my mega Max is covered. In order to do that, I had to show a medical necessity through my doctor's records, and through my disability and all of my records. Once I was able to prove that, I had my diagnosis put on my record so no one can actually tell me that I don't need diapers, because I do.

Rusty is 64 years old, and he is right: no one should try to pull the wool over state Medicaid and Medicare. They won't like that, and they will go after you like rusty old Chevrolet! They don't like to be messed with, so if you decide you're going to try to pull the woe over them, you will find that they will not be very apologetic or forgiving. The best thing that you can do is to work in a job where you can get the money that you need, and then once you make the money, get yourself set up in your life, make sure you're able to get a good job, save a little bit of money, and keep working till you have your car, a nice apartment, and then your job hopefully we'll get better and better as time goes on. Hopefully, by the time you're ready to retire, someone will be able to tell you that you have some way of getting Medicare and Medicaid. Medicare and Medicaid are based on need, and not based on somebody trying to get them to pay for something that you do not need at this time. In order for them to cover you, you would have to go through a bunch of stuff, and even then, you may have to go through a bunch of tests, urologist, and a bunch of other things that you don't normally have to do if you went to a doctor and said that you needed a particular service.  The answer to your question is this: if you were incontinent, and if you had Medicare or Medicaid, and you were entitled to it at the time that you were using it, and you were doing it the right way, you would have to prove medical necessity to Medicare and Medicaid period since Medicare probably doesn't cover the diapers I would need in my case, then Medicare would not be covering them. The state of Vermont, under their state Medicaid would be paying for them, and I would have to prove to the state my necessity. My doctor helped me with that so that it's not an issue. I will always be able to get what I need without too much difficulty, because I've proven it.

37 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

@rusty pins yes Sir! You hit it right on the mark! Further, not only did you hit the mark, but you ended up knocking the mark out of the ballpark all the way to New York City. The ball probably would be hit so hard, that @Evelyn Dellcerro, @Transfusionelle, @amorfraldaJR and @philmydiaper could easily catch it and throw someone out at home plate,!  I agree with 110% of what you said, and when I read it, I knew darn well that what you put in red, was something that would get people's attention: Medicare and Medicaid are not designed for those who want to try to get something without proving necessity. Thank you for your response, because it hits exactly everywhere that it needed to. I have no objection to those using Medicare and Medicaid for legitimate reason, but you have to have legitimate reason to use Medicare and Medicaid for these type of expenses, and it's not as easy as calling up Medicare, or Vermont Medicaid, and asking them for something. You have to be able to prove exactly what you're asking for, and you need a doctor's assistance in order to get those particular services covered. They have to be able to agree that you need that kind of help, and state has to be able to agree they are willing to pay for that help, or you get nothing. My friend would say, in the state of New Hampshire that " if you can't prove it, you don't get it!"  and he be right!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word edit

If you’re looking to go 24/7, you are going to struggle to keep it from family. Rather than them finding out, it can be a good idea to plan it a bit more long term. Plant the seed

- start going to the bathroom more often, comment on how you keep needing the bathroom. 
- make a point of going to the bathroom before doing certain things “I’ll never make it through the movie if I don’t go now”

- had to wait in line? Comment that you didn’t think you’d make it

- long journey? Ask for plenty of restroom stops and apologise for needing so many

- refuse drinks later in the evening, saying that you’ll be up all night

- heard a hilarious joke? Say you laughed so much you were about to wet yourself

This will establish you as someone with bladder issues and will make it much less of a shock to family when you tell them you’ve started wearing protection for your bladder problems 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

@rusty pins Man did you nail that right off the bat.  I been told many of times from friends and family to go on disability though I may be in pain I may have issues.  Though one thing is for sure.  I do not want to limit myself to what the state thinks I should get.  Though I am sure I can get it I rather someone who is in need of it more then I am to have the help they need. 

There is nothing wrong with me that i can not try and get a job though I do work from home and I work my own online business.  So there is lpno reason I need that help.

@Diaper Duck Please listen to what Rusty Pins and @~Brian~ have to say they know a lot and Rusty works in a hospital. Heg knows what he is talking about.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@rusty pins Man did you nail that right off the bat

@DiaperboyEddie12

no, he didn't just nail that thing out of the park, he hit it so hard that it hit the space station in orbit! That thing will be in space for 35 years orbiting the earth he he!

Brian

I'd have to echo what a lot of people here have said; if you plan to go 24/7, you have to expect the people you live with to eventually figure it out. That can be both a blessing and a curse; for example, being "out" means that you can order diapers online and have them delivered, which provides you with a broader array of products to choose from, in terms of cost and features. BUT, and this is a big but, if you can't abide by the idea that they're going to know, then it is going to be very hard, possibly well neigh impossible, to pull off. Particularly if you aren't financially independent. 

I understand the compulsion, and I'm not downplaying it. I have been 24/7 for a bit more than 3 years now. However, the bottom line is, my family knows about it. I came out almost right away and told my wife, but I figured I could keep it a secret from my kids, who are in their teens. However, eventually, they figured it out; we all live under one roof, there were diapers stored in the basement, and diapers going out in the garbage, so even though I didn't walk around openly wearing them, and I thought I had pretty good security in place, eventually, they figured it out. And this is my house - if I can't keep it under wraps in a place where I make the rules (along with my wife), and where I'm the one who organizes the garage and the basement, etc, then doing it in a house where you only really have control over one room is going to be VERY difficult. 

The bottom line is, my advice would be, if you can live with the idea of them knowing, then proceed as you will. If you absolutely can't live with the idea of them knowing, then, don't. Because they will figure it out. 

And, keep in mind, that diapers, like Scotch, will be there when you're ready. You're very young. Eventually you will find yourself in your own place, on your own budget, and then you can do what thou wilt. In the meantime, as some others have said, you can wear them here and there when you get a chance, carefully, and could probably get away with it.

Do you do your own laundry? Perhaps you could indulge in some of the adult training pants that are on the market, that feel like you're wearing diapers, in a manner, but that don't cost you an arm and a leg, don't require frequent replenishment, and don't get thrown out. Where them on the down-low once in a while and wash them yourself, and if someone sees them, what harm is there in a preference for whimsically printed underwear? 

In any case, I wish you luck, and I advise you to have patience. You'll get there. Trust me, "this" doesn't tend to go away. I was a DL before I was 10 years old, but I didn't start wearing diapers full-time for about another 30 years. In the meantime, you're among friends here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What I never told some of you, is that my mom is not accepting or my step dad and I hate that they are not accepting but I can understand why she is not accepting of me wearing diapers cause she thinks I don't need them, but the thing she won't understand is if I wear them for a year or 2 I would need them, I bet if I was wearing one right now she would tell me to take it off, its frustrating but I will find a way. 

9 minutes ago, Diaper Duck said:

What I never told some of you, is that my mom is not accepting or my step dad and I hate that they are not accepting but I can understand why she is not accepting of me wearing diapers cause she thinks I don't need them, but the thing she won't understand is if I wear them for a year or 2 I would need them, I bet if I was wearing one right now she would tell me to take it off, its frustrating but I will find a way. 

@Diaper Duck It could take 2 years but it could take longer.  There are plenty of people who here are 24/7 and it took them years to get there.

Like @Little Sherri @Enthusi @~Brian~ @oznl

It does take time.  Though one thing you should consider is patients just wait your still young and once you get your own place you can choose your own path.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If you’re worried about your parents finding out how could you possibly think you would get your diapers paid for by Medicare or Medicaid? Your very first step would be to go to your primary care physician and tell them you can’t control your wetting and you need diapers. Then he or she will refer you to a urologist. Then you will have to be examined and tested thoroughly. They have science and modern machines to see exactly what is going on with your entire urinary system. What you will find is that every step in the process will be documented on your medical records and each step will widen the circle of people who know you want diapers. Even if you could fool all the doctors and you applied for Medicaid as @~brian~ said at your age they would use one of your parents social security. They don’t do that without notifying your parents because it’s their account. Going 24/7 at your age is a great fantasy, and hey, we all have our fantasies but to make it real takes a lot of money, it takes discipline, perseverance and a willingness to have people find out you are in diapers. Normally, I would be offended that you want my taxes that I paid into the system working from age 14 until retirement to pay for your diapers when I, being retired and on Medicare, pay out of pocket for all my diapers and supplies and I am incontinent. At 19 you may be an adult but you are still thinking like a child so I see this as a teachable moment. Start out small and affordable and work your way up to where you long to be. Get a job if you don’t have one already and pay for your own desires like most everyone else here. I would suggest you go into the diaper desires forum and read from the beginning each person documenting their 24/7 journey because it will give you an accurate picture of everything 24/7 entails. Good luck on your journey.

Hugs

Freta

47 minutes ago, Diaper Duck said:

@DiaperboyEddie12I am waiting, Thanks for the advice! it's just been a lingering thought ever since I joined this site.

@Diaper Duck

I believe the best way to handle this, is: just like  @DiaperboyEddie12 says, the best advice is to wait period i know it's a pain in the keyster, and you're only 19, but in the long run it would be worth it. The reason I say that is this. If you're able to wait, you're able to get your own place, this will eliminate your parents finding out things you don't want them to find out about, it will also eliminate you having to explain why you are wearing diapers, wire using diapers, why you have diapers, and why you might like diapers. You wouldn't have to explain any of this, and as other people have stated, wearing diapers is your business, and nobody else's. If you wait long enough, you won't have to worry about your parents, unless of course they come over to your apartment or where you're living at and hang out.

Since you said that your mom and your dad are not accepting of your wanting to wear diapers, it is not a good idea to wear in their presence, or try to hide something that they will eventually find out about. You don't need to explain, nor should you have to explain why you're wearing diapers to someone who is not accepting of your want or your need to wear diapers. If they don't understand, and you think that they wouldn't understand, all that would do would be to cause more problems and drive a wedge between you and your parents if you are on good terms with your parents, and not only that, your parents don't need to know what you're doing. If you're living at home still, then you would have to make sure that you are maintaining good relations with your parents. It is always a good idea when you're young to maintain the best possible relationship with your parents, because I don't care how old you say you are or how old you are, sometimes you may need your parents to help you from time to time, and if there's something that is driving a wedge between you and your parents, and you love your parents like I do, you don't want any friction or any bad things to be between you and your parents. Wearing diapers is the least of the worry if you can make sure that they don't find out. As everyone else has stated, there'll be plenty of time for you to wear diapers once you're out on your own.

You can also do what I did: for many years before I even had my first few accidents, I was buying diapers from Amazon and spending about $24 a month on a bag or two of diapers. I would buy one bag of diapers every few months, and keep them available, and then wear them from time to time period this way, you don't have to worry about Medicare, you don't have to worry about Medicaid, and you don't have to try to figure out ways to get someone to pay for your diapers right now. Since you are only 19, you won't have need for Medicare or Medicaid yet. Medicare and Medicaid are used by those that need it, and most states will end up setting up Medicare and Medicaid for those who need it. As I have stated in another post, some people have access to Medicaid because of low income status, but that will depend on the way your state maintains their Medicaid roles. Medicare is basically used by those that are 65 or older, or disabled. Because I'm on SSDI, I qualify for Medicare and Vermont Medicaid, and they pay for my diapers, but since you are 19, the way you would want to to do that is to order them from Amazon, and make sure that you're able to maintain all of your bills and make sure that wherever you're living at you keep your roof over your head, you end up taking care of your expenses, you have plenty to eat in your house, and then you worry about wearing diapers or using them. Always make sure of this: my mom taught me that the first thing you do is pay your rent after you get your check, after that, you pay your phone bill, you pay your cable bill, you pay your light bill if you have it, you pay your insurance is if you have it, and you pay anything else like your medicine bill. Any money after that, then you can use as playing around money, and you can decide what you do with that money. The most important thing is that you keep your roof over your head, and you keep yourself fed and you keep yourself healthy. Those are the most important things, and then you have to determine what are the most important things that you would use or need with the remainder of your disposable income. The main problem is, you don't have inexhaustible amount of money to use, and when you're working, you have to decide things like my car payment, or my insurance payments or whatever happens. You also have to take care of your car notes, and all of your maintenance costs period since I don't drive, and I have other people doing it, they take care of their own car maintenance. Believe me when I tell you, wearing diapers is far from the most important thing and your life right now,but once you get your life situated, after you move in on your own, then you can decide what you wanna do and how you wanna do it.

right now, you should keep a low profile with your diaper wearing, maintain a good rapport with your parents, because they can still help you and they're probably willing to do that, you just don't want to upset the apple cart right now, by doing something that is out of the realm of normalcy for your parents period since you're living under their roof you don't want to do anything that would make them upset, that would possibly forced their hand, and then they'd get mad and kick you out. At 19, I was more worried about getting my college education under my belt, and then making sure that everything I did was done the way it should have been done in the first place. I couldn't do anything out of the ordinary at home, because my parents would have gotten a little bit upset, and I could have risked my status living at home. Thank God that during the last couple of months before I moved out, I had the ability to look at an apartment, in the building that I currently occupy, and I've been here ever since. I've had to move once to be able to have them redesign it, from a efficiency to one bedroom, but it is better than I have ever imagined, and even though there are problems with it sometimes, it is one of the best things that I have ever done. Your parents will always be a part of you, and your parents will always be around for a while, so the best thing I can suggest to you is make sure that you're not burning your bridges or making your parents mad, because the time that you will need your parents, you don't want them to be upset with you. It's one thing to be curious about things, and it's one thing to disagree with your parents, cause I disagree with mine sometimes, but I can tell you from experience being 50, that you might need your parents at some point, and you want to keep all of the noise to a minimum, and make sure that your parents and yourself continue to be on good terms.

As others have stated, there is plenty of time to wear diapers on your own. I know it's a pain in the neck, and that you probably want to wear right now, and I get that, but if you're living at home your parents rule the roost, and you're paying for whatever you're paying for, and if your parents are not charging your rent or room and board, you're darn lucky, because mine did. don't get me wrong comma parents can be a pain in the neck 2, and what they believe can cause issues, but the best thing to do is to keep things as status quo as possible until you're ready to move out, but still remain on good terms with the parents, even when you move out. It's OK to disagree with your parents, and it's OK to wanna wear diapers, but you have to be able to put that aside, and decide what is more important to you right now. Being 19, my suggestion is to let this lie dormant until you're able to move out on your own, and then once you're established, and you're able to make enough money, then you should be able to purchase what you need without Medicare or Medicaid assistance.

31 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

working from age 14 until retirement to pay for your diapers when I, being retired and on Medicare, pay out of pocket for all my diapers and supplies and I am incontinent. At 19 you may be an adult but you are still thinking like a child so I see this as a teachable moment. Start out small and affordable and work your way up to where you long to be. Get a job if you don’t have one already and pay for your own desires like most everyone else here. I would suggest you go into the diaper desires forum and read from the beginning each person documenting their 24/7 journey because it will give you an accurate picture of everything 24/7 entails. Good luck on your journey.

@FretaBWet

I just wanted to respond to the Last Post: I was unaware that you had worked since the age of 14! Wow incredible! When I was 14, I was worrying about what was going on in school, or having fun playing video games or playing with my friends, but I do have friends that have worked, some of them as early as the age of 9, because they were farm workers and they got paid like$0.50 an hour or less. People that work that long, should be able to have a pretty good Social Security draw,and that's pretty awesome . When you work that way, you've earned exactly what you have , and it's hard sometimes for a young people to understand that Medicare and Medicaid is used by those who work hard , who need medical care when they retire , or need the support when they're disabled and unable to work . Using this as an A teachable moment is an awesome way to take care of a situation, and I am glad that I am the type of person who would not take advantage of the system when I don't need to.

I remember telling several people in my family that I kind of feel guilty sometimes about using the supports I can use. By this I mean that I'm actually drawing SSI comma and then after my parents retired, SSDI. My mom said something to the effect that: you are not abusing the system or misusing it, you need the help, and you have the money that you need in order to live. You also need the help to be able to maintain your health in a good way, so you are not abusing or misusing the system. My brother Michael also told me the same thing telling me that he doesn't mind paying for me to be able to use the systems that I'm entitled to, because I need the help. What he doesn't like is when somebody is trying to take advantage of the system, and making a harder for those that need it to be able to do it. He has no objection paying for me and my friend Paul and others that are disabled that need the help. When I heard that, I knew that I was doing the right thing, and I always have that in the back of my head. I don't wanna take advantage of this system, but I need the help, so me using the system and the supports that I'm entitled to is nothing bad, and I'm glad for that.

There are times that I wish that I could do more than I already do, but then I realized that I am doing what I wanna do, and I'm doing what I can do to the fullest extent possible. I used to worry that I wasn't doing enough, or that I could do more to help others, but then I realized that there's only so much that I can do, or only so much that I should do. The reason I think of it this way is because if I were to work at the level that I wanted to work sometimes, I'd burn myself out at both ends of the sticks, and then I wouldn't be any good to anyone. Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing my job effectively, or that I'm doing something that maybe I should do better, but then I realized that I'm doing the best I can, and only God knows whether I'm doing the best I can. I don't like to politicize this by putting God in the mix, but God is the guide that I use when I figure out things. If I get down in the dumps, always look to him for support and help, because even though I have good support systems like my parents and good friends, God will always guide me to the right decision, even though it might be harder to get there, and sometimes God does not answer your prayers right away, and sometimes God doesn't answer your prayers the way you think you ought to answer them, but he always answers them. It is my hope that he will continue to give me the strength and guidance and hope and will to be able to do the best that I can to help others, because that is what makes me feel better, helping those that need it, and then those helping me will always be available to help me should I falter. I've always learned from experience that you should help others as much as you can, because there's always somebody that's worse off than you are, and always someone who needs more then you have, but you always should look at the positive of what you have versus what you think you need. God will always provide what you need, and you should work for what you want, because that is the only way to succeed to the best of your ability.

Thank you for your sage advice: it is appreciated!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Remove stupid auto merge that doesn't make any sense
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Diaper Duck said:

19 hours ago, Diaper Duck said:

@~Brian~ I also wanted to go 24/7 after I get a apartment and wanted to become incontinent but I may have to wait till I get older. Like someone said here I have plenty of time to wear diapers, and even become incontinent one day.

Best advice I can give to you is to read the first post I made on this thread.  As you just said, you live in their house.  Mom and Step-Dad are not accepting.  End of discussion while you live in their house.  Their house, their rules.  You follow their rules or move out!  Don't follow them and at age 19 risk getting thrown out on your own.  If that happens you'd best have a good job, and without a college education you may, if lucky, make enough money at a low end job to rent a room in some dump in the worst part of town.  You still have to eat and pay utilities and transportation to and from work (bus or a car if you can afford one, the insurance, upkeep and gas) and even then you may have to work two jobs or 12 to 14 hour days to try and make ends meet.  That leaves little time for enjoying diapers when you get home from work tired and wiped out.  I'm not just saying this.  It's reality for many people.

Do yourself a favor.  At your age hormones are raging and you want diapers diapers diapers!  Get you life on track first.  When I was in my teens I made my own home made diapers until I got my first job.  Back then I was working fast food well over 65 hours a week during the summer, 30 hours or more a week when I first started college in the fall at the minimum wage of $2.30 an hour!  I was able to buy my own adult diapers which had just come openly on the market in stores, but did I go 24/7?  NO WAY!  First I never wanted to go 24/7, but I also knew I could never afford to go 24/7, buy gas for my used car and the insurance, let alone save up money for my own house and some of the nicer things or favorite hobbies and interests.  There is nothing wrong living with your parents into your 20's while working a job and going to college.  These days it's about the only way you can afford to live while getting a college education and saving up money from a part time job for the future.  GET YOU DUCK'S IN A ROW FIRST!  Then when you eventually move out on your own with some savings and an income you can support yourself with, you can have all the diapers you want.  24/7/365 if you want, but if it was me I would still try and maintain control so as not to become dependent on diapers.  Remember, just because you wear a diaper 24/7/365 doesn't mean you have to give up your control.  You can still wear, wet and poop your diapers to your heart's content, but maintaining your control will give you many options in case a situation comes up where being in a diaper may not be not such a good idea, including a few years down the road if you get tired of always being in a diaper and change your mind about it..  I know that is counter to this forum, but I say that only because of erring on the side of caution.  Something happens and you lose your job and income, it could be very difficult to afford diapers 24/7. 

Lots of people here have given you some excellent advice, and they are a lot older and more experienced than you.  Don't give up your dreams, but make sure you can afford to make them happen first!  Who knows?  By the time you manage to work, save income and get a place of your own, the idea of 24/7 may not appeal to you as much as it does now.  The responsibility of working full time, paying bills and all that is required of living on your own changes people.  Who knows what new and great experiences lay ahead of you!  Someday you may become interested in flying and want to get a pilot's license.  That happened to me and I could afford it in my early 30's because I saved money.  You may want to move around the country or travel a lot, buy a boat, take up golfing or a number of exciting things in the world today!  Right now your focus is on living a life in diapers.  That may grow old after a while and the luster may wear off.  Keep your options for the future open if you want to explore things in the world!  You never appreciate things as much when someone hands them to you on a platter as you do when you know you have earned them by working hard for them with your own sweat! 

• Thanks 2

Hi @Diaper Duck,

I haven’t read all of the replies but I got the feeling the general advice might be to avoid keeping it a secret as it will be too hard to cover. I would agree except…

I don’t think it’s entirely off the table. I did this off and on for many years as a teen at home. Obviously the 3 considerations (think I read this upthread a few days ago) would be purchase, storage, and disposal.

Of course wearing undetected is another component. I think you could tackle that best by only wearing at specified times? Only while your parents are at work maybe? And maybe to bed at nights? @Beccathelittle had some interesting bits in her untraining thread where she said that she actually started with bed wetting training. While I think the majority have found bed wetting to follow day time incontinence efforts, maybe bed wetting would work for you to start? Might be fun to try. 

Purchase - you can get North Shore and BetterDry products (maybe Tena or Attends?) from Northshore care and have them delivered to Walgreens or FedEx (this is an option at checkout). 

Find a good hiding spot? Maybe you have a box for your belongings or a few boxes of old junk? Store at the bottom or find another solution? Your car?

Disposal - suddenly become a very attentive son when it comes to trash duties? Take out daily or every other day or have a secret trash spot? That one gets a little tricky I guess. 

But there is the ethical component -maybe some underlying guilt? I hope not. I guess when it comes to bodily functions it isn’t anyone’s business but your own. What I listed is also a lot of work…but maybe it’s worth it to you? Good luck!

9 minutes ago, Stone said:

@Diaper Duck,

Of course wearing undetected is another component. I think you could tackle that best by only wearing at specified times? Only while your parents are at work maybe? And maybe to bed at nights? @Beccathelittle had some interesting bits in her untraining thread where she said that she actually started with bed wetting training. While I think the majority have found bed wetting to follow day time incontinence efforts, maybe bed wetting would work for you to start? Might be fun to try. 

As of right now I don't have diapers and I can't drive cause idk how to yet, but i want to learn, but yeh just now I peed myself but the bedwetting part is going to be hard because I don't want to damage my bedwetting, I guess what I could do is pee myself and pretend I can't make it to the bathroom.

22 minutes ago, Diaper Duck said:

As of right now I don't have diapers and I can't drive cause idk how to yet, but i want to learn, but yeh just now I peed myself but the bedwetting part is going to be hard because I don't want to damage my bedwetting, I guess what I could do is pee myself and pretend I can't make it to the bathroom.

Just an observation from what you said previously.  Your mom and step dad are not accepting of you wearing diapers and you implied they have caught you in them before.  If you suddenly start to wet the bed to try and get their acceptance of needing diapers, they are not going to by it!  It appears they already know you like them and want to wear them, they would immediately be suspicious of you all of a sudden wetting your bed and know you are doing it to try and get diapers.  At the very least, they would be hauling you off to the urologist to find out what is causing it.  No, besides ruining your mattress and bedding, you won't accomplish what you want.  You'll just make your parents mad as they will see right through your ruse. 

Again, I suggest channeling yourself into productive things you will need for your future, and at age 19 I would say learning to drive and saving for a car is a top priority.  With a car you can go anywhere!  Even to a job!  With a car and a job, you have money!  With money you can buy diapers!  You can eventually get a house and your own place!  Learn to drive, get a job, get a car, go wherever you want to buy diapers, get a home so you can wear them 24/7 and when your parents come to visit, you can sit around in front of them in nothing but diapers and there isn't a thing they can say about it because IT IS YOUR HOME, NOT THEIRS!!

• Like 4