LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raise a glass

DailyDi

Sake or glass of Red Wine.... When I'm feeling cheap..... Angry Orchards Crisp Apple or Not Your Fathers Rootbeer.... If I'm at my favorite Mexican Restaurant, a Margarita, Blended.

• Like 1

I'm a beer guy - well-versed in the various and sundry varieties, but not a beer snob.  I'll crack a Miller Lite at home as fast as I'll crack a Celebrator Dopplebock in the occasional restaurant where I find it.  

But, as evidenced by tonight in my post-dinner birthday (Yep, turned 39 again, fuck right off if you want to take umbrage with it! :D ) celebration, I'll also knock back a shot of Don Julio, or Glenfiddich, or Elijah Craig, when the moment is appropriate... 

I'm a beer and wine guy.   My beer tastes are sophisticated- especially in the IPA department.    My wine is Malbec- and I haven't learned how to be sophisticated with my wine.  A $5.99 Malbec.   I've never learned to enjoy a fine scotch- but I'm sure I could.

On 8/22/2021 at 12:56 PM, DailyDi said:

What's your poison?

I rarely drink, but when I do I like a nice Screwdriver or some Apple Pie Moonshine.

@DailyDi

I don't drink that much myself, and that is due to two reasons:  One is, with all the meds I take, I don't think that would be a good idea.  The second reason is, that alcohol (Hard licquer) does not taste good, and makes me sick.  Only ONCE I got drunk, and I can tell you it was NOT a good day - I got ILL after getting drunk, so it took me a couple days to get over being drunk, and then I had to deal with getting sick, because apparently I thought that it was because of bring drunk:  that week, I was sick, and I swore that I would NOT want to get THAT hammered again:  It's just not worth it:  I have enough troubles with my CP and my balance, so if i can avoid something that causes me control issues, I will.

That is NOT to say that I won't have alcohol at ALL:  It simply means that i will NOT have more than 2 beers of I have to move under my own power.  If I was with someone who was a "designated driver" and that group of individuals was a group I trusted, I MAY have more than 2 beers.  Hard Stuff is OUT:  It never tasted good to me, and just causes me to feel "icky".

If I was with @Evelyn Dellcerro or @Transfusionelle I would ask elle for a ginger ale, or a Bud Light:  or maybe even a shot of whiskey :)  My Grammy Baker ALWAYS had PLENTY of cranberry juice, and mixed it with whiskey and vodka, but I can't even STAND the smell of vodka - I have had bad dreams because of that heheh :)  Of course, I would have a diaper on, because that makes it easy to enjoy yourself ;)

I feel like someone RAN over me:  My shoulders and legs HURT:  They are tight, and it sucks :(  I wanna DANCE :)

Brian

I do not drink very often but that doesn’t mean there isn’t something I really like. I like whiskey especially the heavier Scottish single malts and I like France cognac. But there is nothing wrong with a good bottle of wine.   

I don't drink often, but when I do, it's either ~

• a quality scotch (either blend or single malt depending on who makes it, minimum 12 years by age) or;
  • a Japanese whisky from a semi-decent brand such as Nikka.

i remember my late former stepfather telling about how his father got when drinking gin, he said when his father drank gin, he would go through the house and threaten to kill him and his sister, many times he had to wake up and climb out the window in his skivvies, no time to even get his pants