LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is it about wearing diapers that you really enjoy

I love wearing diapers because they feel so good dry and even better when you pee in them. Plus I like the feeling of doing something that I’m not supposed to be doing. I just wish I could find a diaper that smells like the late 70’s and early 80’s Pampers did.  But I’m looking for the reasons that you enjoy wearing diapers. 

• Like 1

I enjoy wearing diapies because of that baby diaper smell. I also enjoy the thickness between my legs and the feeling of when I go pee-pee or poo-poo in them and they don't leak.. it makes me feel safe and secure like nothing will harm me. They also make me feel very babyish and it feels like I'm getting a constant hug from Daddy or Uncle.?☺️????❤️??????

• Like 2
3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I just wish I could find a diaper that smells like the late 70’s and early 80’s Pampers did

I grew up wearing Pampers in the 1980's so I totally understand this!

For me, what I like about wearing diapers is hard to explain. I think it comes back to taming feelings and humiliations that I lived through as a kid maybe? Now, I'm wearing diapers on my own terms, not because someone else is making me? Or, not because I have to?

• Like 1

I wet the bed as a kid until almost age 6.  That is what started me with a diaper fetish.  It has nothing to do with bedwetting at all (I don't wear diapers to bed) or being treated like a baby.  My parents never treated me as a baby, humiliated or embarrassed me at all because I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed as a kid.  I just somehow developed a fetish for them around 4-1/2 years old.  I think it took off around age 11 or 12 when I stuffed a couple pampers in my underwear, wet them and had my first orgasm.

What I like is the way they feel when I put one on and when I first wet it.  The fact that I can just wet in it at the slightest need and feel the warmth in my diaper.  I like being able to wear under my pants when I go out of town shopping and running errands a few times a year and just being able to pee when needed.  I like discreetly wearing them under my jeans and wondering if anyone might know I have diapers on, even though I'm discreet and never flaunt that I'm wearing diapers, and the excitement I feel thinking someone knows I have diapers on.  Once or twice a month when I get the house to myself for the day, I like to mess my diaper.  I like pushing a load out, feeling it fill my diaper, walking around with the load, doing chores, sitting in it while chatting on this site, and I also like to finish off after a few hours by masturbating in either a wet diaper or one that's wet and messy.

I have a life outside of diapers and I may wear once or twice a week.  With me it's a fetish, non AB and I enjoy relaxing in a diaper now and then and it is a sexual release for me.

• Like 2

For Daddy and I it's the vulnerability and intimacy of a diaper change. There's nothing quite like having a loving partner take the time to change you. To stroke your hair or give you a tummy raspberry during a change. 

I'm honestly not sure I'd wear diapers as much if I didn't have the unconditional love and support of my Daddy ??

• Like 3

When I got stressed, I got the urge to pee.
When I got stressed I tend to get angry.

Never been stressed wearing a diaper.
I get the urge, I pee.

Before 24/7 diaper I was on happy pills, which didn't work.
Diapers work so much better, for me that is..

Also nice to have as I drive a truck a few times a week, and very rarely any toilets, and with covid, the toilets that was available, is now closed.

Everything! The look, the feel, the sound! They just bring this amazing sense of security and comfort and they help me feel like I have no adult responsibilities (even just for a little bit).

• Like 1

Very Little Girl feelings

What is not to like. I like the look, the feel, the sound, the security they provide and above all they make me feel complete. Aside of that you always have a toilet at hand. They provide a sense of comfort which is unique and cannot be compared to anything else.

• Like 2

Simply put.  I wear diapers because they feel good.  I enjoy almost everything about wearing diapers.  How they look. How they sound.  The bulk between my legs.  Wearing diapers is just a wonderful experience.

• Like 4

they feel good! i can pee whenever and wherever! no getting up to use the bathroom! the change they do from light, dry, soft and warm, to heavy, wet and squishy! i've said it before, it's almost magical... 

• Like 2

I love the feeling of the diaper hugging around the body and the ability to go pee whenever i want and dont jave to worry about bathrooms when out hiking or whatever. Also the diaper smell after opening a fresh pack is the best smell ever 

Also gives me comfort and security 

• Like 1

Comfort. Pure & simple. When I wear, it allows my adult mindset to decompress & lull into a state where I dont have to worry about my responsibilities for a while. Having a tight diaper around my waist with the padding underneath me gives me a sense of security. It tells me everything will be ok, & it allows me to regroup mentally & emotionally. If I could wear 24/7, I genuinely believe life would be better is so many various facets of my life

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Giggling_Donkey said:

Comfort. Pure & simple. When I wear, it allows my adult mindset to decompress & lull into a state where I dont have to worry about my responsibilities for a while. Having a tight diaper around my waist with the padding underneath me gives me a sense of security. It tells me everything will be ok, & it allows me to regroup mentally & emotionally. If I could wear 24/7, I genuinely believe life would be better is so many various facets of my life

Thats exactly what i think and feel as well! Couldnt have said it any better

• Like 1

The emotional and physical security and comfort of my diaper under my adult clothes in conjunction with my adult responsibilities provides me with a dialectic between innocence of childhood and responsibility of adulthood. The warmth and naughty feeling of wetting my diaper while talking to someone without them being aware is so nice and naughty. The convenience of wetting at work helps with my concentration and creativity. The feeling of messing my diaper is so intense it is difficult to express: the initial relief of pressure, the growing bulge in my diaper, the settling in the bottom of my diaper, the warm and squishy feeling, the naughtiness of a poopy diaper, the acceptance of what I just did is just a catharsis of emotional and physical pleasure.

• Like 2

It's pretty straight forward for me, albeit altered due to circumstances I guess.  Basically it's:

First, the extreme sexual arousal they give me. This was the first thing that hooked me before I had any concept of sex (at 5 years old), and remains in my brain today.

Later I developed an enjoyment from my eventual need to be in diapers. This came thanks to a spinal cord injury when I was 19. Even though I have sensation I'm peeing and poo'ing, I can't stop it to save my life. Thankfully I still get fully aroused, and now it's all day enjoyment being diapered in my wheelchair.

Another enjoyment is a need to be cared for. I broke my neck at C6/7, so even though I can still move my arms, my paralyzed hands makes it so I can't change my own diapers. I think my arousal for my need to be changed is embedded in my submissive side.  I've never tried any AB role play, but I like that I need to be diapered. I'm dependant like a baby, even though I feel older. Although, if I had a lover that introduced a deep level of sexually affectionate diaper changing that involved age play, I'd be willing to try that!

I also like the idea of others knowing I have to be in diapers. I don't go flashing them or staying in a smelly big mess in public, it's more like excitement knowing that many people assume since I'm in a wheelchair, I must be wearing diapers. This actually used to scare me in my younger years when I was trying to date and was nervous how someone I was into might react to me being in diapers. Now I don't care. It's great to no longer feel ashamed of my bulky diaper crotch under my pants, and it excites me to think that someone might be curious what it's like for me to be in diapers.  Kinda hard to explain.

• Like 1

At age of 13, it was a sexual thing. I'd wet my underwear and finish off. I wear a diaper whenever I have the house to myself, thoroughly wet it, have a good poop, enjoy the erection and release.