LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long does your fresh diaper stay dry after changing

I just changed into my fresh dry 24/7. 

I thought my bladder was empty but shortly after putting the tapes on, I dribbled into it. 

Looking back, I rarely flood a fresh diaper but it doesn't take long for me to make it slightly damp. 

Have others noticed the same thing?

Between 15 minutes and an hour

Once I pee, I don't usually have to go again for at least an hour and a half or more. As long as i don't poop in my diaper, I can wear it (cloth diapers) for up to five hours. I use Zorb3 boosters. They hold moisture away from my skin. My diapers are also lined with terry cloth.

If I'm diapering up for some short-term fun, I'm usually flooding shortly after I've put it on.

If I'm going to be wearing all day, I'm releasing small spurts at the slightest urge. In those scenarios it's tough to say how long I go.
Sometimes I'll change and feel an urge an hour later and I have to stop and think if it's my first time going since my earlier change. Many times its not the first wetting [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually wet 15-30 minutes after I change from a soaked and sometimes messy diaper.  I enjoy the feeling both emotionally and tactically of a wet diaper and will wear wet diapers until I begin to think they will leak. It is very naughty and convenient to be out or at work wetting while talking to someone. Anything less is wasting a diaper. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/19/2021 at 11:18 PM, Newbee said:

Usually it only takes me about 10 min to wet my clean diaper

@Newbee

If I take my Triemterine (Water pill) I will be wetting as soon as there is enough in the bladder to release:  Probably 30-45 minutes if I am topped off with fluids, and then BOOM - once she starts, its like niagra falls, and I can't stop it hhehehe :)

Brian

On average 15 minutes is the longest a dry diaper will stay dry with me. I too don't flood diapers unless I'm sitting down, in an awkward position or laying on my back sleeping. I can feel when I dribble more than a small spurt or a few drops but usually with my day to day life going on, I notice my diaper thicken in the crotch area more than anything