LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are all at home and this site should be buzing, where are you

deacon

I am surprised that so few are here this last month. We ae allo home so get diapered and put on your rubber pants and boots and come and join in a conversation or start a new one of yor own. join in.  Lets talk back and fourth and have some fun.

Don't know about you but ive been working every day , Monday through Friday 16 hours a day and 8 hours Saturday and Sunday. 

This covid-19 pandemic has not affected either of my jobs as an essential employee. 

• Like 1

I even work at my desk where my personal computer sits, using the same monitors and all.  I have only but to press a button on my primary monitor to switch from my work laptop's primary screen to my personal PC's primary screen.  I have two trackballs (one for each PC) and two keyboards.  I have been reading and sometimes replying here when things get slow at work and I can pull away for a minute or two.

And since 3/13, I have not worn vanilla clothing to my job! :)  It's been a disposable diaper, waterproof pants and a onesie every day until yesterday.  I even have my paci clipped on too.  Yesterday I received my new "Bear Hugz" waterproof PUL pants and diaper shirt from Changing Times Diaper Company in LV,NV and I wore it yesterday after 12 pm and I'm still in it today.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, deacon said:

I am surprised that so few are here this last month. We ae allo home so get diapered and put on your rubber pants and boots and come and join in a conversation or start a new one of yor own. join in.  Lets talk back and fourth and have some fun.

@deacon

I've been here almost every day since the start of the Pandemic Lockdown, as my Thrift Store and the Church I work at have been closed.  The only things running here are the essential employees: Most of these are Police/Fire/Ambulance/Hospitals, and Grocery Stores, Pharmacies, and limited access to Food Shelves, Community Services, (Lunch for the seniors/poor) and other things considered "essential"  As we move forward, and the Governor of Vermont starts allowing things by his "turn the spigot a quarter turn at a time" strategy, we will see things start to change.

Right now, we have places like Real Estate offices, and lawyers, and other businesses when you can have 2 people.  Construction can have I think 5, and Farmers Markets can open May 1 - but there can be no more then 10 people at any one place, so you are still limited - More business types should be specified this Friday for my state, so we are just in a hold.  I am in a Medical Quarantine,  Imposed by my doctor since March 14th or 15th, so I have not left here since March 11, when I self quarantined.

I know the feeling much of us are going through: we are locked down, so things are different.  I feel like I am in the movie Ground Hog Day where we do the same things every day, and time seems to repeat itself, and we are not sure what day it is, and we may not even care anymore - It seems like my day is:

UP: 11AM

Press Conference with Governor Scott @NOON

Online: 1PM till 10 or so

Check in calls: Depending on day. May get 1 or more of them, making sure I have what I need, asking if I need anything, or checking in with me from my Home Health Agency, or other providers, like docs or other important things.

Trump Media Circus @5PM

BED: Midnight

So, like I said, I have been here for a while: Meeting people, posting, enjoying what I can, when I can, and trying to help people to remain POSITIVE:  We cant Let the Pandemic, or political garbage bring us down:  We just have to remain as positive as we can, and try to be an understanding ear to those that may need help.  That's what I try to do :)

Take Care,

Brian

This does not really mean CONFINED TO QUARTERS - simply STAY AT HOME which is a broad area - your house - your yard - the walks and park(ways)

near your abode - maybe driving the car to the grocery store pharmacy take-out food orders or other authorized open place of business.

Seriously an armed orderly at my door to deny beck and call non-communal activities !

In a city where the exposure is x-potential in the thousands - as opposed to be out in the open prairie where the nearest faint hint is 100 miles away.

This new form of biological warfare - - - 

3 hours ago, baker7 said:

@deacon

I've been here almost every day since the start of the Pandemic Lockdown, as my Thrift Store and the Church I work at have been closed.  The only things running here are the essential employees: Most of these are Police/Fire/Ambulance/Hospitals, and Grocery Stores, Pharmacies, and limited access to Food Shelves, Community Services, (Lunch for the seniors/poor) and other things considered "essential"  As we move forward, and the Governor of Vermont starts allowing things by his "turn the spigot a quarter turn at a time" strategy, we will see things start to change.

Right now, we have places like Real Estate offices, and lawyers, and other businesses when you can have 2 people.  Construction can have I think 5, and Farmers Markets can open May 1 - but there can be no more then 10 people at any one place, so you are still limited - More business types should be specified this Friday for my state, so we are just in a hold.  I am in a Medical Quarantine,  Imposed by my doctor since March 14th or 15th, so I have not left here since March 11, when I self quarantined.

I know the feeling much of us are going through: we are locked down, so things are different.  I feel like I am in the movie Ground Hog Day where we do the same things every day, and time seems to repeat itself, and we are not sure what day it is, and we may not even care anymore - It seems like my day is:

UP: 11AM

Press Conference with Governor Scott @NOON

Online: 1PM till 10 or so

Check in calls: Depending on day. May get 1 or more of them, making sure I have what I need, asking if I need anything, or checking in with me from my Home Health Agency, or other providers, like docs or other important things.

Trump Media Circus @5PM

BED: Midnight

So, like I said, I have been here for a while: Meeting people, posting, enjoying what I can, when I can, and trying to help people to remain POSITIVE:  We cant Let the Pandemic, or political garbage bring us down:  We just have to remain as positive as we can, and try to be an understanding ear to those that may need help.  That's what I try to do :)

Take Care,

Brian

T

7 minutes ago, deacon said:

Thank you for all of the input. aI really thought this was a dead site for I have posted her in a few places the last month and little reply. I also work from home as some of you have which gives me real good diaper time and I do love it. I also have a fetish for rubber and latex and leather. Have a great day and do continue to come back and talk more. 

I've been on here a lot and I agree, it's crickets a fair bit of the time. I have been working from home since the start of March, although I worked from home a fair bit prior to that anyway, but while I have constantly been in diapers, I can't indulge in onesies or pacifiers because my whole family is also home all the time! I have figured out how to wear bigger diapers under my clothes, though - for the first bit I could only wear slim ones, and I was burning through too many of them, plus I missed big cute plastic diapers that last all day. 

I've been here off and on. Right now I'm on leave of work, but I've been spending most of my time either doing household projects I've been putting off, cleaning, doing some drawing and water color painting, working on some stories, but mostly I've been studying since I have finals next week. 

19 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I've been here off and on. Right now I'm on leave of work, but I've been spending most of my time either doing household projects I've been putting off, cleaning, doing some drawing and water color painting, working on some stories, but mostly I've been studying since I have finals next week. 

I like doing house work in a diaper and locking rubber pants and a satin short French maids outfit and igh boots. It makes the house work much more fun and interesting. Bending over and making everything is just right and clean ad the feeling is wonderful,.

7 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

I even work at my desk where my personal computer sits, using the same monitors and all.  I have only but to press a button on my primary monitor to switch from my work laptop's primary screen to my personal PC's primary screen.  I have two trackballs (one for each PC) and two keyboards.  I have been reading and sometimes replying here when things get slow at work and I can pull away for a minute or two.

And since 3/13, I have not worn vanilla clothing to my job! :)  It's been a disposable diaper, waterproof pants and a onesie every day until yesterday.  I even have my paci clipped on too.  Yesterday I received my new "Bear Hugz" waterproof PUL pants and diaper shirt from Changing Times Diaper Company in LV,NV and I wore it yesterday after 12 pm and I'm still in it today.

LOL!  I hope you don't get mixed up and start talking about pooping your diapers on your work computer in a conference with your boss and coworkers! :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Haha 1

I'm here frequently - just popping in between jobs when slow and boring.  Anyone has anything to discuss with me, just post to my attention (use the @ with my screen name) and I'll get an audible notification.

Yes we are all kind of stuck at home right now granted my schedule has not changed much except I am not helping the local homeless shelter with food pickups I am still running the 211 Diaper referral hotline doing Medicaid referral for Incontinent supplies for kids and adults.  I have been trying to sell some extra diapers but sales have been slow. 

Now since we are all home it means my Misses is teaching form home over video conferencing and I need be keep it down while I am working on my daily tasks like Dishes, Laundry.  I tend to get my chores down quickly and without complaining too loudly, something about endless corner time or God forbid The Sad Spoon.  The Sad Soon is a deceptive it looks like just a ordinary wooden spoon found in any kitchen in the world, but in the hands of an expert it can be the a very painful experience and you will wish you kept you mouth shut and did what you were told.

9 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Dropping in, but still working

Thanks for dropping in. I just turned on computer to see what is going on. I have changed and showered and am sitting here in a shorty leotard, I have ridden excerise bike for an hour and had breakfast and will diaper again shortly. I am doing my work on computer this afternoon. Looking forward to loading a diaper shortly. I like locking rubb er pants most always for it is a link to lite bondage and fun to hear the jingle on the chain.  

...been doing a fair amount of diapered bike rides since this stuff began, probably have over 500 diapered bike rides in by now. Nothing better than biking down desolate country roads than being padded up with a cloth diaper under your bike shorts. The "contour" diapers that I sometimes use I have dubbed "sport diapers", LOL!!! Also used to wear these to the gym for spin class and the upright bikes at the gym.

25 minutes ago, babypb said:

...been doing a fair amount of diapered bike rides since this stuff began, probably have over 500 diapered bike rides in by now. Nothing better than biking down desolate country roads than being padded up with a cloth diaper under your bike shorts. The "contour" diapers that I sometimes use I have dubbed "sport diapers", LOL!!! Also used to wear these to the gym for spin class and the upright bikes at the gym.

I never tried to ride a bike diapered but I bet is does make the seat miuch more comfortable. I shal give this a try for it does dound interesting and maybe a little noisy. Yesterday I got out a pair of plastic briefs that cold go over a diaper, a lite didapper and I tell you it crinkles a lot, I might just use it under short shorts for running. Sounds like fun to see who looks. 

I work as a clerk on graveyard shift, so still working. I pop on when I got my tasks done, but will only add to stuff once in a while. On my nights off, I'm usually playing on my Xbox One or PS4, because hardly any of my friends are up as late. 

I'm here almost daily. While I get out several days a week to work, my wife is working from home. While my padded time has increased, (I'm in Pampers right now), my wife is not aware of my online sharing of our baby time".

1 hour ago, Little Baby Becca said:

I'm here almost daily. While I get out several days a week to work, my wife is working from home. While my padded time has increased, (I'm in Pampers right now), my wife is not aware of my online sharing of our baby time".

A lot of the fun is sharing and trying out what the other person is doing or even being jealous because you cannot do it, lol  We also learn more ideas and that is a lot of fun and hearing the ideas. Great post and hope you do not get caught.  Have a great day.