LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Babyboyd

Diaper bulge ??

When wearing pjs or ab clothes do u like them loose of tight in the diaper area ? I like them right to get the big diaper baby look , do you ?

If in an AB mood, tight.

50 minutes ago, Joey_AB_DL said:

If in an AB mood, tight.

Been wearing this lately, leakmaster pull up. Pretty hefty and even has a bit of a bulge under jeans. May be noticeable but no ones ever said anything yet.

41ZPEupIbVL._AC_US300_QL65_.jpg

There is just something so "babyish" about a thick diaper bulge. :D

When I was growing up in the early 1960s, every baby you saw had a HUGE diaper bulge in his or her pants; there was NO hiding it.

• Like 1

So I have to agree with Duluth diapers. When I was growing up as a child I was in double cloth diapers and even sometimes a triple. It was always a Telltale sign that I was not potty trained in diapers. No one had to ask you could see by the Bulge that I wet and pooped in my pants. I never really trained and remained in diapers all my life.

• Like 1

I prefer them loose. It's a practicality thing - I need to be thickly diapered and I don't like my diapers compressed.

At home my baby girl wears more baby girly clothes and it shows of the bulge of her diaper more significantly. When we are out I tone down the clothing a bit although she still wears girly t-shirts and hoodies and leggings which do so the bulge of the diaper underneath quite well. Most of time id she is in regular jeans when we are out the diaper bulge is not as noticeable unless she fills it.

On 10/10/2017 at 1:52 PM, duluthdiapers said:

There is just something so "babyish" about a thick diaper bulge. :D

When I was growing up in the early 1960s, every baby you saw had a HUGE diaper bulge in his or her pants; there was NO hiding it.

I like the telltale of the diaper bulge but don't go out of my way anymore to make it noticeable, but than again I don't try and hide it either.

I luv the battle of the bulge. I like to have that big, thick, bulging diaper show. I always want there to be no question, what's under my pants. I do this for at home, that is. If I wear anything out, I try and truss up any bulge.

Tight, they keep your diaper in place (for me my tabs never stay in place and the waistband gets too loose), reduces chance of leaks, and makes me feel so baby when I'm wearing tight baby pants and have a huge bulge from my diapey.

I dont care if anyone sees my bulge i figure they'll just think i have a medical condition if they see it. I wore a dry 24/7 the other day at a 9 hour shift at work and the bulge was so big i couldn't pull my jeans up past my waist and i felt so babyish but protected at the same time cause i almost had some very embarrassng moments with cheaper diapers where i had to go to the restroom and shove a bunch of tp in my diaper lol

I always go for thick diapers and plastic pants that give me the babyish bulge I so love! 

I do have some diaper bulge due to OAB and having to wear thicker diapers through the day. Though I do try to cover up so it's not too obvious.

At home I really don't care as my wife knows and appreciates that I'm responsible and wears a diaper, so it is quite obvious I'm wearing a diaper both by the bulge and that she already knows.

I no longer worry about the bulge, Im in a diaper for a medical issue and I have accepted that fact and I would rather be in a thixker diaper that I can trust then be in a thinner diaper that may not work as well