LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why so many diapers?

43 minutes ago, DL4LIFE said:

1) What motivates those with very large stashes to purchase more than you could possibly use in a 1 month period and why do you continue to keep purchasing when it very obvious you already have plenty in your stash.

I used to keep 1-2 months on hand, until Bambino ended up being out of product for longer than that once, forcing me onto a different brand. At the time, Bambino had the best product on the market, so this compromised my protection.

Ever since then, I keep 4-6 months on hand. In the long run, it doesn't cost any more to have a larger stash. Diapers never expire after all. They just take up a lot of space. And you don't want to order too many, because a better brand or model may come out.

my stash are mostly collector's items i thought that someday i would sell on eBay ... saying that. I use cloth diapers and will never run out in this lifetime :D

there are more than 150 cloth diapers, mostly new, in my garage attic.

I just like hoarding a lot of diapers... Its nice to look at and it gives me the piece of mind that I won't run out anytime soon, but my small house limits the amount of diapers I can truly store to about 200 diapers. When you buy 80 cases (most definitely the cheapest way to get diapers) it adds up quick. When I was younger, I used to be extremely envious of large stashes, but of course my only limiting factor was the fact that I had no income (being a minor dl sucks, negotiating with your parents is not something I enjoy doing every time my pack of 10 runs out). Also buying a lot while you have the money and/or there is a sale will help when you run out and neither is the case. Oh and YES, I am proud of my stash, its almost like collecting, except it disappears relatively quickly :whistling:.

The most i ever had was 56 cases at one time. A large adult / senior living center got shut down. 10+ years ago now. now i have 8 cases a nice mix of all plastic backed. I do collect samples. I have samples far back as 1995 labeled and named in zip lock bags. With every thing going to cloth, i like to keep stocking up on plastic backed briefs.

Running low now and got no money to use on diapers, but whenever I buy, I buy large amounts cause the initial cost is the shipping and adding more packs will make the whole order cheaper per diaper, so i never order less than 4 bags

I buy 3 cases at a time and my reorder point is when I have 3 bags left, unless my diapers go on sale then I will order the 3 cases early. I go through 4 diapers aday and I really don't want to be caught short of my Dry 24/7's.

The Tena Slip Maxi US version is my perfect diaper. During the last "we're ending production" scare I bought several cases, but I've used most of them so it's time to get some more. I'm usually not into a big stash but after having a number of my favorite things in life go out of production, have production changes that ruined them for me, or had price increases I've learned to be proactive and to get things while you can B) It may not stop the inevitable but at least it delays it making it easier to handle the situation ;)

Bettypooh

Being incontinent I keep about a 2 month supply. One reason is in Canada the availability of high absorbancy diapers that fit me are hit and miss so I keep enough that if a shipment hasn't come in I'm stuck. I also keep different absorbancy diapers for different times so it adds up.

• 2 weeks later...

It is quite an interesting topic. It is rather obvious that the reason some keep unnaturally large stashes is for fetish and other reasons, not practicality. A bit like how a crossdresser has 500 pairs of panties and 50 bras - clearly excessive.

Given that most of you live in the USA and have access to a huge range of