LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do you look at your diapers self in the mirror

Yes i do. I'm normally self conscious about my appearance...but dam, that diaper sure does look good on me. It makes me sorta feel sexy for once.

If i cant be sexy in a tube top and mini skirt, I might as well be sexy in a diaper.

• Like 2

Yes all the time I created a group on experience project "l love looking at my self diapered in the mirror" may not be exact title its been a while since I created it.

I think most of us do, differing only in how we feel about what we see. It's not as much fun when along with my diaper I see an aging overweight badly-shaped body that I despise deeply so I don't look at myself in mirrors any longer than I have to :o

• Like 1

I think most of us do, differing only in how we feel about what we see. It's not as much fun when along with my diaper I see an aging overweight badly-shaped body that I despise deeply so I don't look at myself in mirrors any longer than I have to :o

Yes, I'm embarrassed to say. When I put on my cloth diaper for the night, I can't resist the urge to look in the full-length mirror on the other side of the room just before I pull on my plastic pants. I rather like to look at the large pink pins on each side.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'll occasionally check myself out in the mirror.

It's not so much just seeing myself in diapers - that's kind of faded into background noise - but every so often I'll try a new diaper or a new clothing combination and I'll look at myself and get a bit of a thrill.

• 5 years later...

NO, All that will happen is that I will just be jealous of that adorable little blonde. I have seen pictures of her

album%20cover.jpg

blondie.jpg

whate%20and%20blue.jpgred%20&%20yellow%20bbdoll.jpgpink%20check%20and%20pearl.jpg

See? And she always keeps her skirts down. so her rubber panties never show; and the way her little legs are spread, there must be quite a bit to see, too. The little dweebette is so afraid that someone will try to feel them. So what is there to look at? But she makes sure her golden hair shows: Typical little blonde! I hope Fairy turns her into a brunette

I try not to look in a mirror when diapered and I apologize in advance but I don't think guys look that great in a diaper. Including myself! However, I have never seen a girl in a diaper that wasn't super cute.