LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Cover Story

BoTox

I have worn diapers for nearly 20 years now and I've pretty much developed a cover story should I be discovered. Do you have a cover story if you don't wear for need?

Most of my friends know that i wear and don't say anything about it. Only once did a female friend ask why and i said " do i ask you why you wear a padded bra? her responce was it's none of your business I just said there you go and was never asked again.

• 3 months later...

Considering random people aren't going to ask I've never worried about creating a cover story. The two times something went south, 1 friend opened my tent when I was changing while camping and the other time a friend saw a diaper in our bathroom we forgot to put away, I asked them if they really wanted to know, they said yes so I explained. They asked questions, I answered and no big deal.

• 1 month later...

I pray like heck that I never get caught. I don't have a cover story if I did get caught. Came close last winter when my brother came home from work early during a snowstorm. I was washing a load of diapers and had a sewing project going on upstairs when I heard him pull in the driveway. I scrambled to put the sewing machine and all my stuff in the closet and change from my toddler dress back into my everyday clothes. Then I heard the snow blower going and realized he'd be outside and busy for a while. What I did tell him for future reference is, please call me if he's coming home early. I used the excuse that from now on I planned to keep the storm door locked (no key to that one) because someone had tried to break into the garage (which was true). I just try to have him let me know if he's coming home unexpectedly. Anyway, I quickly emptied the washer and hid the diapers in my storage room until the next day (a weekend, I think) when he was back at work and I could finish rinsing and drying them.

• 4 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream that I was walking down the hallway and my son noticed me in a diaper. That scenario would never happen in reality, because I don't wear around my kids. But, it made me realize if they are snooping in my room and ever discover my stash, I dont have a story ready to go. Any ideas? If there's a way to wiggle out of it without lying to them, that'd be ideal.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream that I was walking down the hallway and my son noticed me in a diaper. That scenario would never happen in reality, because I don't wear around my kids. But, it made me realize if they are snooping in my room and ever discover my stash, I dont have a story ready to go. Any ideas? If there's a way to wiggle out of it without lying to them, that'd be ideal.

i also have kids (3 daughters now, ages 7, 5, and .07) and i have pondered the same thing. if your kid catches you actually *wearing* a diaper, i have no ideas for you. it hasn't happened to me yet, and i've worn around my kids once in a while, so i've just been lucky i guess.

if they find your stash, though, deny deny deny! either the diapers aren't yours, you have no idea how they got there, or they're just random extra useful stuff for cleaning car chemical messes off the garage floor. :-) my stash is in unlabeled boxes in the garage. since your stash is in the bedroom, my excuses might not work for you :-P

I don't have a cover story, and I don't feel like I need one. I choose to wear diapers. I like to wear diapers. It is nobody else's business. And by the way, my SO approves and participates.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you biologically male or female?

I'm female and wear at night sometimes because of heavy periods. My 9-year-old son has seen them before. He thinks it's slightly funny, but doesn't really say much about it and doesn't seem bothered by it.

Male. I have been considering getting some kind of locked wardrobe where I can store my diapers, dresses, etc.

Male. I have been considering getting some kind of locked wardrobe where I can store my diapers, dresses, etc.

Just remember that if you lock something up, it will arouse curiosity about what it is you are trying to hide.

• Like 1