LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Month Diaper Program

I was there. It was a budding site that had promise. However, it was trolled to death by Chinese bad actors by their setting up a huge number of accounts over a period of a week or so I vauguly remember communicating with the owners and discussing this Would you mind telling me what the "footprints" are?

1 hour ago, oznl said:

A quick look at the PDF in suggestion makes me believe that the PDF was generated on or around June 2004 (consistent with its authorship claim) and using software tools of a version age-appropriate for this era (Old Ghostscript running on an old version of Windows).  I suspect the document author name data in the PDF to be spoofed indicating that the author had IT savvy or knew somebody who did.  People didn't do that well covering their tracks back then.  I guess it's possible that the text was taken from another document but it would have to have been misattributed.   

There WAS a domain "alwaysdiapered.com" but I can only find evidence from 2012 and it would appear to have been suspended that same year.  @Little Christine may know more since her footprints were on that site.

I guess I could dig further but if the guy wants to be anonymous, I respect that.  Enough to say that I think "alwaysdiapered" wrote it and did so in 2004.

I was there. It was a budding site that had promise. However, it was trolled to death by Chinese bad actors by their setting up a huge number of accounts over a period of a week or so I vauguly remember communicating with the owners and discussing this Would you mind telling me what the "footprints" are?

There are certain people in the AB / DL world that deserve our respect. They educated many young scared AB/DLs back in the day when the internet was pure text and required double digit IQ to be able to handle it. I am not going to name them as they, and others, prefer to stay anonymous. Like most of us here, acceptance of ourselves and our actions is relatively easy. Getting the acceptance of ones family / boss etc is not a path we wish to travel.

A few of us here could, if we so wished, find out who what when where of anyone else, but to do so would infringe on that safety net.  Anonymity is usually the smarter option, so allow 'allwaysdiapered' his/her privacy.

• Like 1

Ha! Wow, you guys really took the ball and ran with it.  In no way was I suggesting anything resembling detective work to find the author.  Mine was just a casual enquiry.  

• 1 month later...

just finished reading the 12 Month Diaper Program  was a very interesting read to be honest this is my fantasy that I might act on in the future but right now I have other priorities

I really appreciate  that it doesn't sugarcoat the situation if you really want to go through with this you have to take these steps and offers a lot of helpful tips to help you achieve this goal.

I find it a little funny though that some of the things I was already doing just simply for convenience sake or health reasons detoxifying your body is a really good way to just stay healthy

On 8/8/2020 at 11:33 PM, 22k5 said:

just finished reading the 12 Month Diaper Program  was a very interesting read to be honest this is my fantasy that I might act on in the future but right now I have other priorities

I really appreciate  that it doesn't sugarcoat the situation if you really want to go through with this you have to take these steps and offers a lot of helpful tips to help you achieve this goal.

I find it a little funny though that some of the things I was already doing just simply for convenience sake or health reasons detoxifying your body is a really good way to just stay healthy

The 12 month programme isn't perfect but I know without it s a general guide/reference point I wouldn't have got where I am today

9 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

The 12 month programme isn't perfect but I know without it s a general guide/reference point I wouldn't have got where I am today

Quite true but jI do like the basis of it all, and I find it encouraging to either start the program path, or just to reinforce if you are already on the path 

Most definitely. I diode;t closely follow all the dietary stuff other than generally increasing liquids, but all the other stuff I followed fair;y closely and it takes a while to just convince yourself "I am in IC I wear diaper" until it becomes more natural than using a toilet and wearing underwear.

6 hours ago, Catheterslave said:

Is there any meds to take to lose bladder control?????

Not really.  there are diuretics but that just makes you go pee but you do not lose control.  You will have to work on that yourself. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I’m been on a diaper program for a long time I use diapers 24/7 for the last 5 years. Going through 2 to 3 tab heavy duty diapers a day just the wetting part. My urethra spinster muscles are relaxing I can’t go any where with out diapers.  When I have to go it comes out right then and there.  May I be your ginny pig. Please brainwash me.   

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
20 hours ago, sweetlilone said:

Sorry to post a small advertisement here but it is very relevant to the topic of discussion. Our hope is that the program will bring even more use and awareness of the wonderful programs that have been developed. I will make no further reference to this program here as I discussion should be limited to the 12 month program. 

Hi! The Diaper Dependent Training program using Virtual Master has been released and is now available to all those who want to experience the amazing 12-month program live. The program uses many conditioning and behavior modification techniques, not just the 12 month program and it's addendum to facilitate diaper dependency and a well balance life style. The interactive 24/7 program educates the user and interacts with them to focus energy toward achieving their goals. This interactive script of over 1200 pages leads the user through the latest natural systematic conditioning and behavior modification techniques to facilitate diaper dependency and incontinence. It uses a reward/ punishment system that is customized to you to ensure you follow Mistress Mommy's every command. Do you have a helper or friend who will participate and encourage you? Wonderful! They can play a part as well. The script can be fully customized including the type of incontinence desired, adult baby or diaper lover, gender, gender preference, bladder capacity, level of privacy, sexual content, work schedule, home tasks, marital status, availability of a helper, diet restrictions, weight loss, privacy, risk level and much more. The programs require Microsoft windows however there are instructions available for its use using Linux Mint 20.1 Mate if needed. 

If your interested, please visit patreon (dot) com (backslash) mistresssebrina or contact me for further information. 

Do not pay someone to help you become diaper dependent. Your desire to wear diapers all the time should come from within. Encouragement is great and can help you accept your desires but the drive to wear diapers must come from you or diaper dependency will never work.

To submit to a program that requires 12 month 24/7 usage seems intense. More red flags are raised by the fact that it asks for so much personal information... to do what? Have your "virtual master" run algorithms that give you scripted responses? Oh, and it's best if you rope one of your friends into using the program with you.

I cant imagine this program meeting any of its claims of "diaper dependency and a well balanced life style." There's so many claims that this "customizable script" does for $20 a month, it's either a great deal, or garbage.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 12/18/2021 at 3:01 PM, Veg said:

Was wonderong, after 4 months of untraining, where does the program say one should be?

Looking back at my own notes from this point and trying to strip out the rose-coloured-glasses optimism, I'd say all that had happened is that I'd developed a robust daily routine for managing nappies and gotten rather good at wetting my pants without over-thinking it.  The only prescient clue was that I was wetting more frequently overnight (but no more volume).  This was probably due to reducing bladder capacity.

My 12 mo program started 12 years ago before I even knew of the  program and was training myself.

When I was an adolescent I found the joy of diapers.  Having only one I found left over in a box from when I was a baby I never used it.  Instead I would fill my underwear with toilet paper and give off little spurts of pee. Just enough to feel wet, not enough for my parents to notice (age 10 ish). I even started trying to poop a bit in my underwear in the toilet paper to get the true feel.  This progressed through the years, regardless I’m at a point now I can pee anywhere, doing anything, wearing whatever just by relaxing my bladder.

I hit a milestone today (one of many) where I was at the gym without a diaper and decided to Pee before my workout.  Finished up and went to the sink to wash hands when i noticed in the mirror I was still peeing despite thinking I was done while at the urinal.  Looking in the mirror I saw a big wet patch and can feel the pee down my legs, the most interesting part I didn’t know/ couldn’t stop it.  I had to run back to the urinal and finish, again…

Had it not been for the mirror i don’t know I would have noticed.  Needless to say I grabbed a towel and headed my way to the exit.

what a rush/ thrill 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I find changing over the toilet is the best way to clean my messy diapers. I take down my pants and PUL pants and then push my feet under the toilet and take off the diaper, coaxing any solid mess into the toilet before placing it on the floor and wiping. Any particles usually land in the toilet rather than on the floor or in my suit pants. I also tried placing pads over my pants but this isn't easier. I wear a suit and tie to work, and this makes for a quick cleanup.

I just purchased all the items on the grocery list and am trying to have a healthier diet now. Maybe this will help with the IBS and stomach pains... but I am 100% confident I will always have the urgency problems ? where I just have no control over when I go #2.

• 3 months later...

Very interesting experiences here. Many people ask if we have tricks. One which works a lot for me is reading testimonials and real stories like in this forum.

I have put a DiaperBoy sticker on a hidden spot of my phonecase. This reminds me to relax everytime i see my phone. You can decide to trigger yourself like this. There are more easy ways. For example, just decide to relax (or not if you don't have the time or the opportunity) everytime you see a cellphone. Yours, on tv, in the street, etc.

My journey is somewhere on this incontinence desires forum if you want to have a look. Let's say that I'm a fake newbie.

One thing about pills and surgery. I've just tried caths a few times long ago but I believe it's much more rewarding if YOU, your mind and body only reach this state. You are able to do it, don't never forget. You ARE incontinent and your body reacts as it must do. Manage it, train it and it will allow you to live your deepest dreams.

It's nice to see people like me. I feel much better these last days. Take care and void well. ?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

You could try buying as much of the day 1 list as you can and go from there.

Unfortunately I can't answer for the cost as I haven't been able to get started myself but I'm sure someone else can answer.

3 hours ago, Diaper Duck said:

But how much would it cost? And plus I am not using a catheter or changing my diet, I hope this still works.

@Diaper Duck  Cheap brands don’t last long.  You can get them cheap at Walmart or other stores.  Though for the long haul Megamax are the best.  

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 7:08 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Diaper Duck  Cheap brands don’t last long.  You can get them cheap at Walmart or other stores.  Though for the long haul Megamax are the best.  

Once I get diapers where do I start? I don't want to follow all of the program since I still want to eat things that won't affect my poop or pee.