LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lovers

Love the diapers, but not a baby? This is the room for you!

Subforums

1. Cloth Diapers & Panties

For the Cloth Diaper Lovers and their Panties of choice.

4,725 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 75 replies
    • 15.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 26 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 38 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 3 replies
  1. Desatin

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 58 replies
    • 6.2k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 32 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 38 replies
    • 7k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 86 replies
    • 50.4k views
    • 30 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 64 replies
    • 6.7k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Looking forward to the weekend. Nothing ATM, but got my Dependco order. Almost put on my rocket ship pull-ups, but I think I’ll run them through the wash first. 
    • Thanks,  I wrote this where the majority of the poking and prodding happened while he was in a coma.  I picked ASU because it is close to the Mayo Clinic and usually the Mayo Clinic is where you end up if other doctors and hospitals cannot figure out what is going on.  You will have to wait and see how the media plays into this. Thanks,  I discovered that there was this whole sub-genre of ABDL fiction about 3 years ago and went on a reading binge on any story I could get my hands on.  I found in some stories where the MC is supposed to be vanilla, that their reaction does not seem like someone who is vanilla in that type of situation.  Thanks, I will make the corrections. Yes, I agree.  He needed to vent his anger and cry everything out of his system.  He will get some help soon, but it may leave him with more questions than answers.
    • I hope he feels better after his pride. He's been holding a lot inside and being able to release it like that, has some catharsis. 
    • There was a story on the other forum that got shut down. I don't remember the authors name. Or the story's name. But it was set in the diaper dimension. I think the name was Agent Dark. It's about a Little that goes undercover in the Amazons homeland. They're not called Littles, Amazons also have a different name. The part he left off was where she was basically testing her uncover skills in a daycare for the weekend before going on her mission to steal some secret tech from the Amazonian president. Does anyone happen to have a copy of what he had and I'm also curious if he's posted it anywhere else? It was pretty much the only ongoing story on that sight that kept me going back 😂