LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Putting Adena Xtra Plus Diapers To The Test.

happyindprs

My morning started out crappy. I had made an appointment on Monday to take my work truck in today for a transmission fluid change. I friend offered to pick me up from the dealer and we would have breakfast. Wouldn't you know it, I over slept! That started off the day bad. I got up and was unusually soaked. I pulled the tapes of my diaper and let it hit the floor in the bathroom and hit the shower. What I really needed at the time was a good spanking then and there. However my wife had already left for work and I was already running late. I got out toweled off, applied a ton of Baby Powder and put on a fresh diaper and booster pad, a pair of shorts and out the door I went.

I got to the dealer, got a ride from my friend and went to breakfast. Plans changed and he dropped me off in a subdivision down the road from where he was headed. As usual I peed my diaper all day long. Around three the dealer called and told me my truck was ready. I called my friend and we picked up the truck. To reward him for helping me out I offered to buy him a couple of rounds.

The beer was ice cold and going down easy. During that time he got up twice to use the restroom and I just kept peeing in my diaper. By the fourth beer it was time to go and I was still soaking my diaper. We walked out to our trucks and I continued to pee. I drove home and peed some more. I got home and into my bathroom and I kept soaking it even more. Much to my amazement not a leak the whole time and remember this is the same diaper from this morning! My wife called and I told her how my day went. She told me she was on her way home and I should enjoy sitting down while I could, because she promised to get to the bottom of the situation when she gets home.

Archived