LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Did You Imagine Changing Your Diaper?

Guest Little Kcids Wear Diapers

I never actually fantasized about people changing me, my fantasies were more changing girls. I still remember the first one, and I got quite close to actually doing it.

Anne, I was 15, she was 14, on my holiday. She was alto, now emo (I'm kind of into that) and we met on the first day. I hung out with her for 3 weeks, and we were pretty close. The one of the last days I confessed my love of diapers to her, and I never expected it, but she said she was "kinda interested in it too". I promised to go to a supermarche to buy some, but I didn't get a chance to go to one before she left. I'll always regret it.

The second girl doesn't really count, I never actually met her in real life, and she was already in diapers. I met her on [That OTHER site] (anyone remember that). Here name's Emma and lives in london. We've talked for hours and hours on MSN and I still talk to her quite often. I'm planning on going to britain some time this year (for another reason) and I might stop by, maybe something will happen.

Too many to even think about. Actresses, friends, hot girls in passing, middle age motherly figures, etc. It sometimes might just be a split second while I'm looking at them like, hmmm, that'd be cool if she knew of my fetish and changed me.

I'm not good with names of actresses... But most of them from the 80's... As for fictional characters, the bounty hunter gal from Cherry 2000. She seemed like the kind of person who might be into diapers, herself, or at least be open to that sort of thing. Plus, she had an awesome car and I'm totally into red-heads. And of course, the origional Daisy Duke, back when she was still HOT (not so much by the time the Reunion movies came around).