LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Wet While Driving!

RMS401

I took a couple days off and drove up to see my mother a couple states away this past weekend. The trip is about five hours, and I went alone, sans the wife. This was a perfect opportunity to wear a diaper, even if I have never been able to wet while driving.

But I didn't factor in that over the past year I have begun to pee while sitting, which is new for me. I used to only wet my diaper while standing, so peeing while sitting must have been half the battle. It took lots of concentration, but I was able to wet multiple times on the trip to and from my mom's house, completely eliminating (no pun intended) the need to stop. How convenient!

This may be old hat to those of you who wear whenever you want, but this is a revelation to me, and I loved it!

-RMS

short trips it's a lot of fun, however after a couple hours the ick factor starts to set in

I couldn't disagree more, Curiosity. I know a lot of people here prefer a dry diaper, but I prefer being in a wet one, and the wetter the better. I just love the feeling of a full, warm, gooshy diaper between my legs.

-RMS

I couldn't disagree more, Curiosity. I know a lot of people here prefer a dry diaper, but I prefer being in a wet one, and the wetter the better. I just love the feeling of a full, warm, gooshy diaper between my legs.

-RMS

But they don't stay warm when wet for a while :(

being a truck driver i could always pee in a bottle wile driving, so going in a diaper is not that different, and in fact is easier and safer for me and every one around me, but yes a wet diaper does feel good wile driving, just not to wet, hard to find a place to pull over and change.

being a truck driver i could always pee in a bottle wile driving, so going in a diaper is not that different, and in fact is easier and safer for me and every one around me, but yes a wet diaper does feel good wile driving, just not to wet, hard to find a place to pull over and change.

I'm really not clear about why I've, up to this point, been unable to wet while driving. I could do it while sitting at a light, but never while moving. This is a big deal for me! From now on, every car trip I make alone will be just that much happier and wetter.

And to BillyBob, I've never had a problem with a wet diaper getting cold. AS long as I wear it, it's nice and toasty. There's just nothing quite like it. I just strap on a Tena Stretch Super snug and tight and I'm ready for any road trip.

-RMS