LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question On Sizing

So ive notice lately with attends and other diapers ive worn im small enough for there "Youth"size pullups so since ive gotten a sample of attends pullups in youth size ive decided to see if i can fit in the youth size breif style as well but the thing is i normally wear a medium when it comes to breifs ...........any one have noticed this when buying?

So ive notice lately with attends and other diapers ive worn im small enough for there "Youth"size pullups so since ive gotten a sample of attends pullups in youth size ive decided to see if i can fit in the youth size breif style as well but the thing is i normally wear a medium when it comes to breifs ...........any one have noticed this when buying?

"Briefs" is the term adult disposable manufacturers use to describe a tape-on diaper, be it classic poly-plastic with sticky tapes or cloth-like with Velcro tabs.

"Disposable Underwear" is the term to describe adult Pull-on products. "Pull-Up" is a trademark owned by the Huggies Division of KCWW.

Some adults are happy with the fit of the larger sizes of GoodNites=DryNights and UnderJams. Usually the fit problem with adult men with those juvenile pull-up undies is that they are not long enough to hold well.

Genuine adult disposable undies have an extended elastic section to ensure they stay in place once wet. Of course with the high waist selecting discreet clothing to hide the adult pull-on can be a problem.

With diapers (adult and child) there is no sizing standard ... at all. Many companies now offer samples just so you can try them out to find out what size you fit now because of this. It's annoying yes, but there is no sign of it ever being standardized.

I like to wear mediums myself, I did buy some Tranquility ATN in a youth size they fit OK but they did rest way lower on my hips.

I don't know about everyone else but I like a diaper that fits over my hip bones, I think it helps keep the diaper up in place much better.

If you don't mind that they sit lower on your hips you might like them.

On a side note I did notice that on those lower fitting diapers, I wanted to make them tighter and I think it made them less likely to leak around the leg holes being so tight, but not near as comfy.

I love being comfy, big diapers big sleepers, make me feel even smaller than I already am.