LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have Your Feelings Towards Wearing Diapers Changed Since You First Started

We can all remember our first contact with diapers and what age we were when that happened. We remember the excitement, and the confusion as well. Have you views changed over the years in relation to your diapers? I will go first as I brought the subject up. When I became attracted to wearing diapers, it was pure energy. Everything was new and I couldn't get enough. Each and every time I could put a diaper on was exhilarating. I remember the thrill and the confusion as well. I loved the security and comfort I felt with wearing a diaper but I was saddened because there was no one to talk to about this. This was before computers.

I will admit to all today that when I first got into diapers, I was a full blown adult baby. I had bottles and pacifiers, diaper pins, vinyl pants and everything a real baby needs. My girlfriend played my Mommy and we played many a baby game.

Now, oh so many years later, I am still wearing diapers full time. I consider myself a diaper enthusiast. My first love is for cloth diaper and plastic pants but my current active lifestyle works better with a premium disposable diaper. I am married, approaching thirty-two years to a most understanding and loving Mommy. My dresser is caulk full of my diaper essentials as well as a walk-in closet. I am on a first name basis with the FedEx driver as she brings a case of diapers every month.

Although my wife no longer participates in baby games she is still my disciplinarian when needed. I wake up every morning in a soaking wet diaper. I do what everyone else does in the morning to prepare for the day with the addition of baby powder a disposable diaper, a booster pad and a onesie and head off to work.

I may not get all excited like I did when I first started but I still love the feeling that only a thick diaper can give me. I swear I am much more happy wearing diapers than if I could only do it once in a while.

I have to agree with you somewhat. I think age will take some of the edge off of a lot of things that we did when we were younger. Part of it could be that we have gotten used to diapers over the past 30 years and just don't get as excited about them as we used to. I also think that our sex drives aren't as strong as they were when we were 21. Perhaps getting over weight, other things that have happened to our bodies may have an effect as well. For me when I was in my 20's and 30's I couldn't wait to get home most days from work and put on my diapers and have some fun for a few hours. I'm DL and not AB and that also may have something to do with how you feel as you get older. Now days I'm down to once every week or two and don't get out as much in diapers as I used to. I enjoy fishing with a DL friend a few times a year in diapers when we can get out, but the economy has kind of also put a damper (as opposed to diaper) on things. I don't want to spend the gas money to go out of town like I used to and I'm buying my diapers at the good will instead of the better diapers at drug and medical supply stores.

I remember the first time going out somewhere with a diaper on under my pants. Exciting and very nervous too! Now over the years it's just normal. I still get a little tingle doing it but I've done it so often and gotten so used to it that the thrill is greatly diminished. I think that just happens to mose of us over time as we get older and in the habit of doing things on a regular basis.

There's always a loss of the novelty when something that started as special turns into something routine :( Early on I thought my attraction was sexual (that component was certainly there :blush: ) Then it drifted more toward being a special comfort since I didn't often wear :angel_not: Now that it's a need for me (albeit a small one) it's rarely more than just my underwear :whistling: I went through a very similar scenario with my Trans-ness before diapers re-entered my life B) Humans tend to be nostalgic so the first of anything remains vivid while the interim that leads to the present fades away. In that fading process we also forget the bad things that went with the beginning :huh: That seems to be our subconscious at work trying to maintain a level of happiness :mellow: Logic can overcome that if you allow it to. For instance my first experience with disposables was with cheap baby diapers. I had read somewhere about taping them together to make them big enough. I bought a roll of wide white adhesive tape which sat for weeks waiting for the diapers :rolleyes: Finally I worked up the courage to get a bag. Getting safely to my car without being seen was euphoria :P Oh, how good it would be to get home and try one on! My mind had imagined an early Pampers, one tape per side, no elastic, and plastic backed :wub: My reality was cloth backed with leg gathers and padding that stopped short of where I wanted it to be. I was so disappointed that I almost cried :crybaby: Having to take it off when the tape pulled loose the first time I sat down was another let-down. Having it leak all over when I used it was much the same -_- The hand pressing against the soggy front brought the expected response- not the first one of those and not the last either! . Still that was how it all began so it is a valued memory here- instead of a pinned-on towel I was wearing a real diaper, even if it wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Like starting on a long-anticipated hiking trip, even if the first step is falling on your butt as you get out of your car nothing can take away it's specialness :lol: Now when I feel jaded I can look back at my stupidity, my useless fears, my leaking all over when I peed and laugh at it :roflmao: It was fun and funny but most of all it was good because that was when I began to be as I am now, totally comfortable doing something I really like doing. I have to wonder if it would have been much better in the long run if I had gotten the style of diaper I wanted right from the start- somehow I doubt that it would have been. It's all just life so I live it :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Actually I enjoy being in my disposables now, then when I first started some twenty years ago!! It may be because I only wear them part time. I do find myself wanting to be in them more, as I get older. I don"t need them for any medical reasons, I just enjoy them!

Guest Pizaz

One thing that has definitely changed over time is the loss of guilt associated with wanting to wear diapers. When I was young, I didn't understand why I wanted to wear them, and knew that most people didn't want to wear them. That made me feel different, embarassed and ashamed. However, now, mostly thanks to this site, I know there is no reason to feel guilty, and I feel much better about my choice.

not too much, I still have the same unbridled enthusiasm for my Pampers as when I first got into them at 11 or 12 a special combination of joy, ecstasy, fear and shame. they give me a feel, that nothing else on this planet has ever given me.

when i 1st started wearing diapers it was to get turned on as i liked it and was just starting to experience the thrill off getting turned on when i was 13 but over the years my feelings have changed towards them now when i wear a diaper its for comfort and relaxation

I've become more scenario oriented and less diaper oriented.

That is to say, I've gotten more progressively interested and aroused by ageplay, medical, domination, and bondage scenarios. The diapers themselves used to be so overwhelmingly arousing that they were satisfying enough as a standalone. I still wear them just for the heck of it, but they are more of a means to an end than an end to itself.

But, on that same page, I've found that there's been sort of a sublimation of diapers into the rest of my life as the object fetishism has diminished. I find myself wearing them more often when I'm engaged in activity that isn't directly related to sexual activity or roleplay. It's just something that's becoming integrated into my identity as time goes on. Sometimes I feel like wearing them, and I think that it has some minor influence on my affect while I'm wearing them. Just like certain other articles of clothing can have a bearing on one's affect. Just like I get a certain sort of a confidence boost from putting on my favorite dress and shoes I guess you could say. Although, perhaps not so simple as just a confidence boost, but a boost in different traits depending on what I am wearing. I guess the diapers can remind me to let my guard down a little, goof off a bit more, and not take myself so seriously.

So, in a way, they are almost just another article of clothing at this point. Just an article of clothing with a special significance and peculiar sense of functionality in certain situations.

When I was a kid, I never objected when my Mom asked me to wear a "just-in-case" diaper. Mom never made a secret that she was urinary incontinent, as was Granny Vi and Aunt Betsy. I had seen Mom and Aunt Betsy diaper my older sister Penny for trips just like me. Although nobody ever told me, I just assumed all the other kids I would see on trips were discreetly diapered. Frankly it came as a shock when I was 8 and a girl smaller than me used a ladies room toilet all by herself.

Once I reverted to bedwetting at age 12 I was so used to diapers pinning them on myself was not a chore. By then I had diapered my youngest sister Missy for about 3 years. I also had put a million wet diapers in the washing machine, and folded as many when they came out of the drier. Nobody made fun of me. I figured I was lucky that during the day I had bladder control.

To move to my university dorm, which did not then have coin washing machines, I had to get used to disposables. Although that did not embarrass me, frequently having to walk to the store to buy another box of Attends was a chore, which also was expensive.

The summer I started law school I lost my day bladder control, which required me to buy Attends far more often. At least during law school my various part time jobs paid better. Still all the logistics of 24/7 disposables began to bug me.

Once I was licensed as an attorney I moved back to Los Angeles to start my career with a major law firm. I was discreet while changing my Attends in ladies rooms. Those who had a need knew about my urinary incontinence. I had a tiny studio apartment in a building filled with other young attorneys. My work schedule was so long that it was not practical to order Attends by the case. Besides I had hardly any storage space, meaning more than once a week I needed to change buses going home so I could stop at a super market for another bag of Attends. It was no darn fun getting on and off a bus with my purse, my briefcase and a bag or two of Attends. By the time I was 26 all the energy I devoted to diapers really was depressing me.

That was when my sister Missy told me she had been playing adult baby for a year as her way of coping with diaper depression. Missy was right, once I suckled a pacifier I started having a little fun with my diapers.

Well, that was almost 20 years ago. Even with my profound urinary incontinence my life has been very fortunate. I hesitate to think what my life would be like if I constantly resented my diapers. What would be the point? I mean, I still would have no bladder control.

Diapers "excited" me more at first, but I chalk that up to more of an emotional high of finally getting what I needed. Now they are just a part of me. I love them, I wear them, I don't want to live without them.

When I first put on an adult diaper (12-13 yrs. ago), I couldn't believe how natural and cosy it felt. I think I knew then that this was something I was going to keep doing. I love them more even now, and wearing diapers is certainly one of the best things in my life. A MAJOR part of me. :D

Guest rosemonde10

I started for sexual reasons (it made me hot). It slowly turned to convenience and comfort. I'd rather not have to run through the mall searching for a restroom when I can just flop it into a diaper and keep shopping. Sex for me now only involves the normal male-female type thing.

• 2 years later...

I've been wearing recreationally since I was about 11 or 12. It has only gotten better since I can now purchase actual diaper flannel and can make my own waterproof pants out of PUL. Add to that my recent discovery of making soaker layers from Zorb, and it's about as close to heaven on earth as a human can get!

I've talked about this before. It may sound strange as I did self identify as "asexual" pretty early on in my teens, before ever knowing it was an actual thing, but I had always assumed diaper wearing would be a sexual fetish for me. I never really questioned it at the time though looking back on it it makes no sense for me to think that as fantasies never involved anything sexual. I just had spent so much time reading stuff online after a certain point that I was convinced that only liking diapers meant it was sexual. When I did finally buy some for myself I was surprised that there was no sexual component at all.

I don't want to be a baby very much like I used to when I was a kid. I find I can still wear diapers and not be a baby. I used to wear them sometimes and now I wear them all the time. I used to get a thrill urinating in them in public and now I don't get that feeling anymore. I also don't wear them anymore just to pee in them. I wear them now because I like to and they are my underwear now and when I have to go, I go. peeing in them has become a routine so it doesn't matte when i do it in public. I can actually afford to wear them 24/7 because I work and I wanted to wear them 24/7 anyway when I was a child and when I started to in high school, I couldn't afford to wear them 24/7 and now i can. I also wear cloth so that is how I do it and it saves me money.

I could never wear 24/7 because of my super sensitive skin that's also very prone to getting dried out. If I wear one diaper a day for two days in a row my skin gets all dried out and uncomfortable. I have finally found though that I can stop that through the use of this skin cream I found that also works wonders on my hands which are always so dry they sometimes crack and bleed. I tried three or four different diaper rash creams and none of them worked at all. Even still with this lotion that actually works, I don't think I could even go diapered for one whole day.

Maybe not quite as intense as I had a first, but still quite thrilling and arousing. Although I'm not worried about about being found out much any more or worried if I will be able to get another package of diapers before I run out either.