LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Post You Diapered Photo On The Internet?

As we become more free about wearing diapers, I wonder how many of us (I am still shy) have posted photos of themselves in diapers on the Internet, not just here, but anywhere? Have you ever been "found out" by relatives or friends because of it? What did they say when they saw you clad only in diapers and plastic pants?

As we become more free about wearing diapers, I wonder how many of us (I am still shy) have posted photos of themselves in diapers on the Internet, not just here, but anywhere? Have you ever been "found out" by relatives or friends because of it? What did they say when they saw you clad only in diapers and plastic pants?

NO I would never post a photo of me, my nappies, or any part of me wearing a none! :D

• Like 1

I'm with Julia on this one. Once it hits the net then there is no telling where your photo will end up. Besides, I am sure there is no one out there who really wants to see my fat butt in diapers :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'm with Julia on this one. Once it hits the net then there is no telling where your photo will end up. Besides, I am sure there is no one out there who really wants to see my fat butt in diapers :rolleyes:

Hmm welll..I might have posted just one single clip or too, but definately nothing anyone can recognize me from :D

Hmm welll..I might have posted just one single clip or too, but definately nothing anyone can recognize me from :D

Not true if you continue to paint things on your diaper and somebody from this site happens to see a woman with a painted diaper they might glomp you.

I think it depends on how revealing the picture is. Since the OP mentions being "found out" I'd take that as photos that show your face. In that case, no, absolutely not. I see no reason to as it would benefit me none and have the potential to harm me a ton. As far as photos that do not show face, mmmm, maybe but I'm pretty nervous about that too because people could pick out things in a room that are specific to your house and be like, hey, that's your house, must be you. Sure, they'd probably have to be on an ab/dl related site to see that which would likely mean they are too but not necessarily depending on who decides to take and show the photo. For me it'd have to be a pretty tight in shot not to reveal surroundings or against something generic like a wall or floor or bed sheets and no face or tell tale physical features showing(say you had a birthmark, don't but just saying).

For me, there'd have to be a benefit to doing a full face shot or something in diapers and I just don't see one.

I have posted pictures of myself. The chance of someone finding out is slim to none, and if someone did I don't really care. It is my life and Ill do what I want with it.

Then again... it took me six years of liking diapers to get to this point.

-Sophie

I would never do anything like this. Think of all of the horrible things that could happen to somebody who did such a thing!

Like what?

The odds of someone seeing your pics online and recognizing you in public from them are astronomical.

• Like 1

Not anything recognizable. I have a couple of pics but they are not recognizable

Two things:

1. What goes on in Vagas stays in Vegas.

2. the Web is NOT Vegas.

I would never do anything like this. Think of all of the horrible things that could happen to somebody who did such a thing!

The sarcasm is strong with this one....

Yeah I've posted pictures... who is gonna see them?

People who I'd rather not know details of my personal life have found out before (co-workers, friends, ect.), and you know what happened!?!... Nothing. Not a dang thing. I didn't make a big deal or act like a different person than who I am, so it didn't really make a difference in my life.

Of course if someone does recognise you from the photo and ask about it, you can always throw back the "well what were you doing on a diaper fetish website?!" and watch them squirm :lol

That would be pretty much my reaction if somebody I know figured it out that it was me and asked me about something they thought I wrote or a picture I posed. I'm way careful on posting self pictures and certainly don't show my face, really.

I decided in 1991 that the only way I could help women understand incontinence and the use of adult baby play as a coping strategy was to share photos of me doing ordinary things. At first my pictures were only published in black and white in the DPF Newsletter. In the fall of 1991 I started snail-mailing some color prints of my photos to couples. A few years later www was perfected, modems got much faster and scanners became available at popular prices. Suddenly people I had trusted were posting my photos all over.

My reaction was to provide many AB/DL sites better resolution of my photos for free.

In February 1992 I appeared with my loving husband on The Montel Williams Show wearing the cowgirl dress shown below. In April 1992 "Darling Baby Angel" which I produced and star in was released. In April 1993 the sequel "Angela's Fantasy" was released.

Based on the fan mail a lot of folks saw all of this material. As of today nobody in my law firm as mentioned this. Except at AB/DL parties nobody has acted as if the recognized me as "Baby Angel"

post-16053-039340200 1279929587_thumb.jp

post-16053-039340200 1279929587_thumb.jp

i wouldn't.

I don't believe in posting sex pictures of myself online.

To me, pictures of me in a diaper is a sex picture, as this is a fetish for me.

however, i understand that for others, they do not feel it is a fetish and so posting pictures of themselves in diapers is not the same as it is for me.

Also though, i dont want to think of some wrinkly hairy old man jerking off to me.

That would be pretty much my reaction if somebody I know figured it out that it was me and asked me about something they thought I wrote or a picture I posed. I'm way careful on posting self pictures and certainly don't show my face, really.

You would be sruprised at what comes up in a job or raise interview, especially if there is the slightest evidence that you might have such an interest. there are persons that companies can hire that do just that sort of thing.

Guest Poopy Wipes

The thing about the online world relating to sex is that you never know who you are showing yourself off to.

If I were to post a picture of me in just a wet Abena, it would be reasonable to say that an 85 year old wrinkled, flabby, gray haired, nasty old man was jacking off to me because YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHO IS LOOKING. One minute it could be a lonely librarian, the next Oprah, the next a hotel receptionist etc etc etc.

I would not post pics of me unless it was a photo below the head, the clothes were not easily recognizable as something I wear, any specific marks like tattoos covered up, and nothing else in the background that could pinpoint who and where I am.

The net is scary. Ya just have to play it safe.

I have posted pictures of myself on several websites over the years. I know I did it mainly for the fact that all we ever get to see are pictures of diapers or from diapers on down. It gets really boring after a while. You can always tell the girls that are being paid to wear diapers for a photo shoot and those that are for real. The paid one's are always in full view.

Maybe I freely post pictures of myself because I'm tired of keeping everything a secret. More importantly I am truly happy with who I am, diapers and all. The only regret I have from the past was not starting early enough, but then a gain the internet was not created by "Al" yet! The only thing that has back fired on me was many years ago, I posted several true life experiences on a site. I added my email and home address as a matter of record and not to have it displayed for all the vanilla people to view. Well it was posted, revealing letter, name address and phone number.

Take my advise if you are truly happy with yourself than who cares.

Guest gnappies

I have posted pictures of myself on some sites, and some blogs. I don't have an issue with it.

If someone is prepared to search that intently to find out who I am, (disposable e-mail stuff, etc), then that’s up to them, you would have to ask why?

The US members should worry even less, I would of thought that's a way bigger than the UK, so the very slim chances are even less.