LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Convos About Diapers

Okay So My Attends Sample i ordered comes the other day and i just happen to be outside when the mail lady comes to my house now she an older lady so this is kinda funny if ya ask me the diaper comes ina white envolope about what you would expect a T-Shirt to come in if you buy just one from any were on the web;So i joke with her about it being a shirt or something i orderd (thank god attends is very discrete in samples lol) i mean i know its really none of her buisness what the package was just wondering if any one has ever had this experience before with there mail man or lady ???? and i know and understand that they arent susposed to ask lol just thought it was a weird thing lol.So What i was wondering is what are some weird convos you have had with people that see your diapers when you have them shipped to your house when the mail comes and have had friends over and see some medical supply store or something on the box .....

im sure this has been discussed before but figured id revive it

first off I got the same package of attends *waistbands* and wow they SUCK!

Second....I had a friend over at my place and the two cases of Tenas that I ordered arrived.

They said Tena Briefs on the boxes *cases* my friend says "somebody have a potty problem?"

I just lifted my shirt to show the top of a diaper...the puppy ears hanging down the front of my jeans.

I said to him.."its just how I roll" and he was like....."oh.....okay lol". We left it at that.

if he would have had a problem with it I would have just not talked to him or whatever.

I've had a friend see a case in my house and comment on whether I had a grandparent over.

I told him they were mine.

My home is my sanctuary. If I invite someone over then they have earned my trust.

Thank God I'm a pretty good judge of character.

they deliver hundreds, if not thousands of pieces of mail every day, 6 days a week. They don't pay attention, or care. Going out of your way to say it must be a shirt rather than just a thank you puts a more suspicious light on yourself, still don't think anyone would care. I was always nervous about the old DPF envelopes they were discrete, but I always thought the carrier might have been familiar with them. I wouldn't worry about it.

I have never had anyone question any of the packages delivered to my house, fortunatly all have been more or less discrete. I have never had any issues when purchasing diapers, even when doing it in person. The other day I purchased 3 bags of Molicare Super Plus and a pair of plastic pants at a local pharmacy and had to stand in line for a while at the check out. I didnt even get any strange stares from the people in line and they finally got another checker to check me out. The gal running the register didnt even give me a second look and did her job in a professional manner, in fact she had to ask me what the price of the diapers were since they would not scan. She even offered assistance in taking them out to my car.

On another note I am friends with several people who work UPS. They have so many packages that they have to deliver that they dont even give them a second look (they usually complain about how many they have to drop off at my work). Many times where I work items show up from distributors in boxes that have nothing to do with the item inside. Its qutie common for my work to get engine parts in wine boxes, french fry boxes or electronics boxes. So even if the box said in big letters Adult Diapers, I dont think that the drivers would know or care what was in them.

A long long time ago--almost 20 years--my wife found an ad for a free sample package of Attends and asked if I wanted to take advantage of it. I said no, because I was still really paranoid in those days and was afraid I'd end up with my name on some list somewhere. (I'm, uh, over that now.) Anyway, as a surprise for me, she decided to go ahead and order it, but out of respect for my paranoia, she used a false name--the name of a former housemate of ours who'd moved away.

Unfortunately, a few weeks later when it arrived, she had forgotten about it, so she just put the package on the pile along with the other mail that occasionally arrived for the ex-housemate. And so everybody got to be surprised when the housemate came over to visit a few days later, found a package addressed to her, and opened it. I was out in the back yard at the time, and her voice carried all the way out there: "What the fu-- ATTENDS?!"

I was terrified of course, thinking she'd found my stash or something, and went quickly inside to see what was going on. Found her holding a sample package and laughing in a confused way. I picked up the form letter that dropped out of the packaging, skimmed it, caught my wife's eye, and figured out what was going on, then I said in as calm a voice as I could muster, "Hmm... I guess your name must have gotten on a list because you were in the hospital recently," and dropped the letter in the trash. "O-kay," she said, and dropped the package in after it. (We were able to retrieve it later, fortunately.)

• Like 1