LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Completed Stories

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

546 topics in this forum

1. Sam's Fate 1 2

• 42 replies
    • 43.2k views
    • 40 replies
    • 26.5k views
  2. Sam's Punishment 1 2

• 47 replies
    • 61.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 6.5k views
    • 17 replies
    • 15k views
  3. Sarah, My New Baby Doll

• 3 replies
    • 16.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 5.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 9.2k views
    • 637 replies
    • 195.3k views
    • 22 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 15.1k views
  4. She Punishes Him

• 7 replies
    • 49.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 11.9k views
  5. Signaling Desperation

• 21 replies
    • 8.6k views
    • 6 replies
    • 56k views
    • 6 replies
    • 10.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 14k views
    • 2 replies
    • 4.8k views
  6. Slime Mommy

• 3 replies
    • 7.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 8k views
    • 48 replies
    • 7.6k views
  7. SnuggleBunny Part 1-2 (re-post)

• 7 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. Sorority baby

• 2 replies
    • 9.2k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Great Birthday chapter.  I have a feeling it maybe the claws trying to rob them at knife point.  I first discovered your works a little over 2 years ago on abdlstoryforum. It was a little less than 2 years ago that I found dailydiapers.  I re read exchange and always wondered why you changed the ending. It finally made sense when I started reading LCW about 9 months ago.  I completely forgot how short Amy was in our home dimension. She reminds me of a mechanical engineer I worked with who was 5 foot at most.  Anytime we were working on a renovation design at a high-school I would joke and tell her not to get separated from us or she would end up in the principal's office for skipping class.😄 It didn't help that she carried everything she needed in a backpack. 
    • Early model Attends were prone to that  problem. The heat welding that anchored the absorbent filler also weakened the plastic in that area. 
    • This has been a "wet" long weekend. I awakened by the dog wanting to go out, and discovered two mysterious phenomena: the air conditioning was running, and, my wife opened the bedroom and bathroom windows in the middle of the night. And, the Bambino Skooldoodles I'd put on a few hours before was wet. Zero recollection of either event. I closed the windows, pulled some (thankfully, somewhat robust) shorts on, took the dog out, and ran into my father-in-law in my kitchen.  
    • Gee; I do not have that problem ( have had pins come undone. But that was before I started using the big pins Two words: "Rubber panties". Of late, the baby diaper companies recommend them; so I am told
    • I just came out and said I like to wear diapers. I was prepared for the worse when I told my bf