LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shanghaied p4. of Katy. by Kenk7us

Emily Ruby Rose

do not own this however i do want to share the lost Stories of Kenk7us with everyone after having a nice person give me all the files

Shanghaied ch1

Katy found her self once again arguing with Gretchen and Lena. So vehemently that Gretchen was close to giving her a spanking.

Gretchen I know you think it is not safe but I want this case I want to find these girls besides the money is incredible one million dollars a piece if I find them. That is a lot of money heck if we wanted too we could all retire. Now don’t make me point out to you who is the senior partner in the firm dammit.”

The dammit was when Katy Matthews went to far. Gretchen quickly had her across her lap and her trainers around her ankles. Katy’s hinny throbbed as she stood in the corner crying while Lena and Gretchen continued to discuss the case and why Katy should not take it. It was too dangerous and they did not like the idea of Katy working in a different country. Besides they had nothing to go on.

Two young girls had simply disappeared in Tokyo they were both seniors in High School in and exchange program. They had both recently turned eighteen. There parents were both rich and the girls just disappeared. No ransom no nothing in truth there was more but the girl’s parents spreading some money around had covered it up.

Katy’s sniffles finally slowed down and she stood rubbing her hinny gently. Finally Katy was let out of the corner. Lena was the one doing the talking now. “Baby we have decided that this discussion is over it is not safe and we cant allow you to do it and we don’t want to hear another word about it.”

Spank me some more if you want Lena I don’t care but I do care for those little girls. Who is going to help them if we don’t you might as well just kiss them goodbye. This type case is my specialty you both know that. I aint bragging but I was the best chance they had and I am willing to die to give them that chance.” Katy then turned and ran to her bedroom flopping on the bed and crying some more. Partly because her butt still ached and partly for the girls. Most of all because she hated not getting her way. Katy soon cried herself to sleep it was about time for her nap anyway.

Katy woke up about and hour and a half later. She was uncomfortable from lying on a wet spot on her bed. She was only wearing her trainers when she fell asleep instead of her thicker diapers. The trainers had leaked. Now thought Katy she would have to tell either Gretchen or Lena to get changed. They did not allow her to change even her trainers at home and she did not need another spanking.

Katy walked in the living room and Lena was watching TV. “Uhhhhh Lena where is Gretchen?”

She had some errands to run, looks like someone needs some clean panties come on honey lets get you cleaned up.” She had Katy on the changing table and was wiping her pubic area with a baby wipe and her butt, just smiling at her. “You going to pout for the rest of the day sunshine you sure look sad.”

I can’t help it Lena I feel sorry for those girls. Don’t worry I know I lost this battle I wont bring it up again.” Well you need to bring it up again cause Gretchen is booking flights to Tokyo for you and her tomorrow, after what you said we kind of had to change our minds. Katy screamed for joy it was time to get down to some action.

Mean while several thousand miles away the two brats Bailey and Felicity were trying to make sense of what was happening to them. All they knew was they were in a large nursery the size of a small house. It was so large it even had and indoor playground with a swing set a merry go round and a sand box. Plus two large tri cycles with plenty of room to ride them. The rest of this huge area was filled with toys. There were cribs in one corner and a changing table. The women who kept them prisoners were huge French women they seemed to get a perverse joy out of treating the two small girls like babies.

Bailey the bigger brat of the two fought like a dog at first. She was about five three with medium length blonde hair. Small breast and a mouth on her like a sailor. Felicity was smaller about four eleven with light brown hair. She honestly had childish features if Bailey was pretty Felicity was adorable. Felicity liked to get into trouble as much as Bailey did but she like to blame it on other people when she got caught. By nature she was a follower and Bailey was a leader. They became best friends the moment they had met in Japan.

Bailey spent as often as twice a day over the lap of one of their French Mommies when they first arrived here. During the same time Felicity had only gotten spanked twice both times for fighting with Bailey. It seemed both girls blamed each other. Bailey got spanked for everything from throwing her dirty diapers at the Mommies to taking them off when the Mommies were not looking to cursing at them which was what she had been spanked the most for.

The worst part was neither of the Mommies spoke English and neither Bailey or Felicity spoke French. There was simply no way to reason with them much less asked them questions. Bailey seeing there was no way out had started to behave and was even attempting to make up with, Felicity. Felicity seemed to be really getting into being a baby and this scared Bailey a lot.

Meanwhile back home Katy was packing for her trip.

Shanghied ch2

Bailey and Felicity remained captive and were becoming more and more the babies they were being treated as. Bailey noticed it more in Felicity than herself but it was happening to her too.

Bailey and Felicity were sitting in the tub being bathed by one of the huge French Mommies. Felicity was playing and splashing with her bath toys. In the couple of months they had been here she became more and more the baby. She even cried when she was hungry or needed changing especially if she was messy. Bailey fiddled with a rubber duck and stared at her captor. She was huge and so well muscled from the look of her tan they were in a warm climate somewhere.

In truth the two women were both former professional weight lifters and smugglers using the cover of their profession, for their smuggling business. In less than ten years the two lovers had made enough money too retire. They purchased a villa in the Philippines and settled down to the easy life. The one thing that was missing in their life was a baby. They simply had built the nursery then put out a message in the underground to buy a small girl to make their baby. When they got two it only made it sweeter.

They did not plan on keeping the babies in the nursery forever. But they did not dare take them outside until they were completely regressed the one baby was close but the other still needed work.

Bailey cringed as Mommy washed her private areas she always did. Felicity on the other hand would just grin and giggle. Bailey tried talking to Felicity every chance she got. But Felicity just acted like she did not understand. In truth Bailey was not sure if her friend was regressed or had simply had a breakdown.

Gretchen was pissed and she let Katy know it. “Three weeks we have been here baby girl and we are out twenty grand of our money. We used to buy information our clients the girl’s parents had paid to keep quiet. Still we do not have and idea in the world where these girls are or what happened to them it’s a waist lets go home Katy and cut our losses.”

Katy thought about the information they had gathered. It seemed the two girls had sneaked out of their respective exchange parent’s houses for a night on the town. They had met up with two account executives from New York in Japan on business.

They ended up in a hotel room doing drugs and alcohol. A third man showed up later and was thrown from the third floor terrace not wearing any pants or underwear. The girls must have had something to do with it because they simply vanished.

Katy looked at Gretchen “ no I know how to find them now at least I think I do. I will pose as a girl that wants to get lost and out of the country and is ready to pay for the privilege. That is obviously what they did. When I find the person that helped them I will find the girls.”

Gretchen knew there was no since in arguing. Katy had made up her mind she just hoped she could protect this crazy little girl.

Bailey lay in her crib nursing her bottle. She was thinking about the night this all started.

She and Felicity acting foolishly had gone back to the two guys room. They had done a little blow and drank some gin. But the guys were nuts so way more interested in the cocaine they had been in the girls.

Drunk the girls had passed out on the bed that’s when the other guy came in. Seeing the two girls lying on the bed he decided to have some fun. He removed his pants and boxers. Then crawled into bed between them. He had pulled up Felicity’s dress and was removing her panties when Bailey woke up.

She attacked him fighting like a mad woman, of course he was slapping the crap out of her when Felicity awoke and hit him in the head with a lamp.

This stagger him for a second but he started to move forward again. Bailey shoved him with all of her might. He stumbled backwards out the open terrace door and tripped over the railing falling to his death.

In Baileys mind she had just committed murder in Japan. Scared she grabbed Felicity and there purses and took off. The next morning Bailey and Felicity each got a five thousand dollar cash advance from their credit cards. They put the word on the street they were willing to pay for a quiet exit from Japan after they found out they were wanted by the police for questioning.

That was when Lee Wong appeared he took their money and promise to get them all the way back to the states. Then Bailey guessed he drugged them she had woken up again here wearing a diaper.

Shanghaied ch3

Lee Wong was more than a little a wear of Katy Matthews and her investigation. He also was a wear that she put information on the street that she wanted out of the country. Lee just sat down and figured out how he could get rid of her and turn a profit at the same time.

He had pictures taken of Katy and offered her to the same French ladies that took the last girls. His price for Katy was double this time. The two women discussed it first asking if they needed another baby but this one was so beautiful and perfect they thought and they sent the money that was requested. Both women were never happier as they anticipated the arrival of their new baby.

Lee then agreed to meet with Katy alone. Katy sent Gretchen on a wild goose chase to get rid of her then went to meet with Wong leaving her a note telling where she was going.

The moment she was alone with Mr. Wong Katy exposed who she was” Mr. Wong lets not beat about the bush. My investigation has proven that you are the man with the operational capabilities to get Bailey and Felicity out of the country. Its simple you either tell me where they are or I am going to kick your ass.

Mr. Wong sat at his desk smiling, and twirling a small straw in his hand. “Young lady would you like to join them?” Katy stood up as Mr. Wong placed the straw to his mouth. Katy felt a sting in her shoulder and collapsed across Mr. Wong’s desk.

Bailey was curious what was happening when the new High Chair and Crib were placed in the nursery. She would not have to wait long. The very next day after the new furniture was delivered Bailey and Felicity woke up with a new roommate.

She slept well into the afternoon while Felicity and Bailey played with there toys. Katy woke up just as one of the French Mommies was changing Bailey from her afternoon nap. Katy was groggy and struggled to sit up in her crib trying to make sense of where she was.

Soon one of the biggest women she had ever seen lifted Katy out of the crib and began speaking to her in French. “ Ahh my new baby is so adorable but she is stinky Mommy will fix her baby up quick quick.” Katy’s French was not fluent but she understood enough, evidently she had been sold into baby slavery by Wong and was to suffer the same fate as Bailey and Felicity.

Katy did not make a move to resist until she had been bathed fresh diapered and fed. All these things were making her feel better and she could feel she was regaining her strength.

The moment the big bitch helped her out of the high chair Katy made her move catching her with a roundhouse kick to the chin. It staggered her but nothing more Katy threw a straight cross to the woman’s chin again barely fazing her. Then the large woman slapped Katy knocking her half way across the room and semi unconscious. Katy fought to regain her senses as she staggered to her feet. She then felt something grab her from behind Katy’s first realization that there was two of these brutes occurred to her as she was across the second ones lap and her diaper was ripped off her.

The spanking that followed was by far the worst one Katy had ever received. She begged first in English and then in French for the woman to stop. Before succumbing to her own sobbing for the first time Katy realized she was in trouble Katy felt the terror of the moment.

When it was finished Katy was diapered and simply sat down on the floor with a pacifier in her mouth.

So you speak a little French baby good you will help us teach a few words to our other babies. But don’t again make the mistake of fighting with your Mommies the next spanking will be one from each of us if you do. “Katy simply lisp in French through her pacifier yes Mommy Katy will be a good baby.” Actually a still shook up Katy meant it when she said it.

Katy took a few moments to compose herself before crawling over to meet the other girls. How could she have been so stupid, Gretchen and Lena had both warned her many times about taking risk without back up. She should have never gone to Wong’s without Gretchen now the situation seemed hopeless.

Katy had failed in her attempt to beat up one of these women what chance did she have against two.

Katy introduced herself to the girls Felicity pointed at her and said “baby’ then went back to playing with her toys. Bailey told Katy their story and what really went down back in Japan. “Katy so what’s the plan how do we get out of here is help coming?”

Katy shook her head “I am sorry Bailey I did something stupid and put us all in risk. I don’t even think my partner can help us now. I can’t beat these women I don’t know what we are going to do. Do they ever let us outside?” Bailey shook her head and started to cry, Katy joined her and soon Felicity was crying too. Before that the two French women were back in the Nursery checking their diapers and cuddling them. To stop the babies from crying.

As each day passed Katy thought the situation was getting worse. Felicity was regressed when she got here now Bailey was fading fast. Having been there herself Katy new the signs. She was even worrying about herself. She had been here three weeks and had once again lost the little control she had. She had even caught herself messing herself once without thinking.

Lena sat by Gretchen’s hospital bed wondering if her friend would ever recover from her coma. She had been searching everywhere for Wong or a trace of Katy. When the car ran her down she had a broken leg some cracked ribs and most of all a very serious concussion. Evidently she had gotten too close to Wong. Even the police could not find him now he had disappeared from the country.

Lena just kept talking to Gretchen “wake up dear you must wake up we have to find our baby?”

Shanghaied ch4

Six months had passed the French women it seemed had won. All the babies seemed totally regressed. It had been over two months since they had moved the baby’s cribs and things out of the basement to the upstairs Nursery.

The babies spent their days playing in the playroom upstairs or romping naked by the beach with their Mommies. They were actually surprised at how quickly the feisty one had regressed. She was now the sweetest baby of the three. Bailey could occasionally become very bratty picking on the other babies. Felicity was withdrawn and quiet she mostly liked being by herself. Katy on the other hand was always smiling and loved playing with her toys and the other babies. She had never again put up a fight or and argument. The only one of the three that ever got spanked was Bailey.

Gretchen had remained in the coma for just under a month. She was then taken back home to the states by Lena to recuperate. Gretchen was a bit depressed at first fearing she had failed Katy for good. But as soon as her body heeled and she had her cast off. She dove into training to get her body back in shape. She also bugged Chief Masters by phone everyday for news of Katy or Wong.

Gretchen had just come back from a workout. She had lost a few pounds but her body was fit and she was fully back in shape. The phone rang and she picked it up.” Gretchen this is Chief Masters I have found Wong but as you know I cant touch him. He is running a brothel in Puerto Rico” he then gave Gretchen the address.

Leaving Lena behind to man the phones Gretchen caught the next plane to Puerto Rico. Once there a cab took her straight to Wong’s. Gretchen took care of Wong’s overweight bodyguard with a round house kick to the chin then busted the door down to Wong’s office. He reached for his straw and Gretchen slapped it out of his hand. “Is that how you drugged my little girl you Maggot.” She then slapped Wong hard across the face twice. Just then the bodyguard having recovered came running in the office with a 38 revolver in his hand.

Gretchen quickly took it from him then proceeded to beat guard to a bloody pulp. Wong shook in his shoes and wet himself in fear as he watched this crazy woman. Gretchen then started removing the bullets from their chambers. She then smiled at Wong who was terrified. “Well one bullet left “ she said as she spun the chamber and shoved it in the mans mouth. “My little girl Katy taught me this game she then pulled the trigger. Wong pulled back away from the gun and told her everything without hesitation.

Gretchen still beat his ass just to make sure he did not double cross her. He begged and swore that if she let him live he would change his ways and never bother anyone again. Gretchen made him open his safe and gave the money in it too the whores. They hated him and loved Gretchen he had basically stolen them from their families and used them as slaves in his brothel. Gretchen asked that the women keep him away from the phone for three days. Then do what you want with him. The women did just that but at the end of the third day one of the girls that he had brutally raped once blew his head off.

Gretchen flew to the Philippines and made her way to the French ladies villa. Once outside the gate Gretchen jumped the fence and headed to the house. The front door was not locked and she walked right in. Finding the house empty she walked out the back door.

She immediately spotted Katy and the other girls running naked on the beach. She also spotted a great big bitch watching them. She was even bigger than Gretchen, but Gretchen never hesitated.

Hey you big bitch that’s my baby girl you got there “ The big woman smiled and faced Gretchen just as Gretchen kicked her two front teeth out.

Katy and the other girls were watching Gretchen beat the crap out of the larger French woman when Katy spotted the other one coming up behind Gretchen. That’s when Katy sprung into action all of her anger coming out as she ran jumped and kicked the woman as hard as she could right in the side of the knee. The scream the woman let out could have been heard a mile away as Katy crushed her knee. Katy sprang to her feet and kicked the woman in the face breaking her nose; she then just started wailing on her.

She heard the woman Gretchen was fighting scream in pain as Gretchen used and arm bar to dislocate her elbow. Then the strangest thing happened. Suddenly Bailey and Felicity were at Katy’s side screaming and pounding and kicking the woman.

Felicity was the most vocal” make me a baby you fucking bitch keep me from my family I am going to kill you.” Having beaten her opponent unconscious Gretchen turned to see what was going on behind her. She then pulled all three girls off the woman she was a bloody mess.

Katy jumped in Gretchen’s arms hugging her neck the other two girls hugged her waist. “Oh Gretchen I knew you would come I just knew it. I could not beat them by myself Gretchen I tried I just could not.” Katy was crying so were Bailey and Felicity it took a few moments for Gretchen to calm them down.

Bailey turned to Felicity “I am so sorry I got you into this Felicity I thought you were lost to us I really did and I blamed myself. “ Felicity hugged Bailey tenderly “you are such a big dummy I just went along to get along, I was hoping you would catch on and join me. Frankly I was tired of seeing you spanked.”

Gretchen dragged the two women to the house and called the police. She then diapered and dressed the girls filling a diaper bag too take with them. The police arrested the French women for kidnapping and several other charges. Gretchen quickly arranged for papers to get the girls back to the states.

Epilogue

The girls were returned to their parents, in both cases there parents simply decided to keep them in diapers for a while. They were much less bratty and did a lot better in school. Actually neither of the girl’s put up and argument

Katy tried several times to re potty train She Lena and Gretchen closed down the agency and moved to Hawaii. Both Gretchen and Lena thought Katy looked adorable wearing her swim diaper on her surfboard. Katy wanted no more of the adventures she had had. This last time had scared her way too much. She was done with Katy Matthews private eye at least for now.

Archived