LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CHAPTER ONE:

It all started from a phone call from my wife Susie,"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?,.....YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOME AN HOUR AGO..YOU NEED TO GET HERE DAMN QUICK..NOW JOHNATHAN ..WE NEED A SERIOUS TO TALK ! ".What the hell is all this about I thought.Susie could be quite assertive if she had to be .Susie was typically reserved ,quite sweet, kind to others,always helpful .Her stunning looks have no doubt helped her promotion working work a large international law firm.She looked amazing for a  41 year old and she has maintained her slim figure .In addition to model like looks her ample 34 B breasts and long straight dark brown hair that reaches just beyond her bra strap caught my eye and that of many .Her friendly dark brown eyes can melt a mans heart, she receives  plenty of male attention and I consider my self the envy of all my friends and those of her own male colleagues .I on the other hand am  often described as "cute".  I'm quite slim not very muscular and the same height as susie, 5ft 7 tall .We had met several years before and eventually got together after a lot of flirting.It was a  month or so into our relationship that we finally went to bed together.The main reason was although I was only a year older my sexual experiences were very limited ,only half a dozen sexual conquests that didn't usually last long.Susie has had  quite a few relationships, short flings ,long term relationships and even the occasional one night stand.Two things caused me turmoil and anxiety. What would she think the first time I stood naked in front of her and how and when should I explain my sissy adult baby fetish ,I didn't want to scare her off.

The truth of the matter was I was so nervous about Susie seeing me naked for the first time knowing that some of her ex's were tall well built men, according to Susie they were mostly "self centered selfish macho dicks and was fed up of that type" she explained to me. I suppose she found my soft gentle side completely different to the men she was usually attracted to .As for my own relationships these typically ended abruptly, girlfriends showing a look of disappointment when we finally got naked .A few  made feeble excuses not to take the relationship further "its not working out or  I think we are not compatable " .I knew the real reason and it had nothing to do with being compatable outside the bedroom.I knew I was different to most men because I have always been teased about my penis size especially when I was in my mid teens at school. I measure, fully erect about 3 inches and my penis is quite a lot thinner than average ,roughly 3 .5 inches in circumference I would guess ....at most .One or two girlfriends laughed when seeing me naked for the first time and I'm convinced the relationships ended due to my lack of size. I could only satisfy them with my tongue.

Vicky, a petite and very attractive  ex girlfriend  was aware of my sissy baby clothing after she caught me one night ,she had her own key to my apartment and let herself in one evening when she said she was going out with friends I wasn't expecting her .She was taken back when she saw  me in my pink frilly satin baby dress with matching frilly satin knickers .She found it funny but she really didn't mind me dressing up.Vicky was very broad-minded " you actually look really cute as a baby girl ...that dress ,the nappy and those  plastic pants and frilly baby knickers  they really do suit you in more ways than one babe" she giggled. Vicky was so accepting of me.I fell deeply in love with her.On the nights she came over to mine she  would sometimes dress me up as a baby girl .I loved making love to her and we pretended I was her baby daughter .

After several months I began to notice she was feeling more  and more unhappy.We hardly ever had sex anymore,  She would put me in my nappy plastic pants and frilly satin baby knickers with one of her short nighties or a baby dress and give me a baby bottle.She would then go to her gym class or meet "friends". She returned later and later each time,  a bit subdued not saying much ,I thought it was the stress of working in a busy office. Finally after one night she came home  after midnight. .I was all dressed up the the baby clothes she had put me in, but this time in a short nightie instead of a baby dress."don't wait up tonight baby I might be late " .I was awake laying on the bed when she came in. "We need to talk she said to me looking a bit guilty. She laid next to me and gave me a hug ."I have a confession Johnathan and there's no easy way to say this ..but I have been seeing someone from they gym" ."I have only been seeing him a few weeks and its made me think about our relationship". I began to cry and she cuddled me saying how sorry she was."I'm really sorry for hurting you".Finally Vicky simply explained why things were not good our  relationship,she was being brutally honest and informed me  as sensitively as she could "..you  just dont measure up Johnathan..you never have and never will ...I dont want to hurt your feelings but I  just want to be honest unlike those other girls who you went out with,.... its our sex life ...its not good.... I .... I. cant feel you  .. when you are inside me ,and ....I find this very awkward  ...its very frustrating ....I'm so ..so very sorry   ...its not going to work out between us".I will never forget her gorgeous features, that lovely kind caring smile as she put her arm around me and kissed me on the cheek but those words struck home .It made me feel so inadequate as  a man but strangely at the same time I had a very stiff erection when she told me the facts .I was basically a useless lover because I was just too small for her." I had so many questions to ask "so when I've been waiting for you to come home....you have been with this other guy".Vicky paused and then nodded ...yes ."Have you slept with him" I asked fearing the reply.Vicky nodded her head .."  yes ..just a few times... at my friends house when she's been away on business". my breathing got heavier as tears rolled down my cheeks...I had to ask but knew the answer...is he erm is he bigger..than ..Vicky realized what I was about to ask. "Does he have a bigger penis than you  ? ..well yes ...of course...sorry but ..its the truth" .By now my cock was hard in my nappy and I think she sensed it. " How much bigger" Vicky began to smile and looked embarrassed "well if you want the facts..the full truth yes he's much bigger... about 4 inches bigger,...he's about 7 inches infact. She had now placed her hand on me ,touching my penis through my nappy and knickers...rubbing me very gently sensing this was turning me on."she whispered into my ear...thats why I'm late home...he's been fucking me ...fucking  me with his much bigger cock whilst you've been here...here..in your frilly pink baby girl clothes " "She took my hand and placed it up her dress and into her panties.She was soaking "no no I said but she went on to tell me in detail how good it felt." Yes baby he made me cum... feel how wet I am...feel his cum".She rubbed at my penis until I came into my nappy.

We were no longer together  she choosing to sleep in my spare room for the next several weeks. Vicky made sure I was dressed in my baby girl clothes when she went out to meet this guy and when she got back she would leave her used knickers on my pillow.

Eventually Vicky moved out  finding her own place. 

At first Susie didn't appear to mind that I was so small but as our relationship developed I could tell she was frustrated in the bedroom.I had witnessed the same body on Vicky ,she would lay there looking up at the ceiling ,there was no passionate sounds or moans coming from her unless I gave her oral sex.language on and now Susie was displaying that same lack of pleasure.We tried all kinds of positions,Susie is very adventurous you might say but my issue was always the same as with any girl, I would quite often slip during intercourse.In the end Susie got that annoyed  she told me I was "rubbish in bed" ,she began telling me "sex had been much better with her previous much bigger boyfriends" .The only position she got any sort of real penetration was with her legs over my shoulders or doggy style but  she eventually admitted she could hardly feel me inside her especially when she became "wet".After a few years of married life she eventually decided enough was enough we couldn't carry on like this so a few weeks ago she went out and bought some sex toys, one was quite a large thick vibrator at least twice my size, then came the penis extension sheaths "these will add an extra 2 inches to your length sweetheart please lets try ...try them for me"....much to my shame I did. I wanted to please her and I would do anything she asked of me.Susie loves me and I love her to bits but the vibrator and penis extensions were "a poor substitute for the real thing" she said after one of our recent nights of sex. I wished to have a bigger penis so I could give her what she needed however I also has a masochist side that derived a certain pleasure knowing I was unable to sexually satisfy my lovely stunning wife.

As I entered the marital  home we had bought together I was curious why my wife was so angry on the phone ,what have I done that's caused her to be so angry, she's usually so sweet. Susie came right up to me and slapped me across the face " WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS?" she said holding the bag that contained all my frilly baby clothing and magazines subjects of adult babies and sissies.

Shit I thought how the hell do I get out of this one how did she managed to find it ?."I...I..er " .I felt myself go bright red, I began to shake.I was stunned into a complete mumbling wreck."YOU ACTUALLY LIKE TO DRESS UP AS A BABY,..?......A LITTLE BABY GIRL." emphasizing the last part of her sentence in a mocking tone.She was holding up a pair of my very frilly pink satin panties with matching lace trim on the front and rear."Yes ..yes .I stuttered...I....I cant help it,its always been a fetish that I cant control". I confessed hoping she would understand.Susie stood there for a moment and then her face turned from one of anger to one of her naughty smiles ."Thought so,....Carol and Cindy were here this morning.  I asked them to come over for some advice after I found your  hidden bag of baby clothes.Carol said its just an harmless fetish but suggested looking at your computer history to see if you were cheating on me with professional dominatrix's .Susie's tone changed anger to sarcasm .  "So, after we finished examining  your secret stash of frilly knickers , dresses and books  we found some very interesting files on your computer ..oh yes ...Cindy  poor girl if I had known what was on your computer  I wouldn't asked her but she know a bit about computers, she found all those  images you had saved ...  whats SPH she asked ?... whats a cuckold"  ? "I felt ashamed to be married to you" ."Poor Cindy  looked quite embarrassed  especially when she found the pictures you have taken of yourself , all those photos of you in your  baby clothes, yes the ones of you dressed up in frilly pink  baby knickers..,nappies and dresses,"  " he looks so silly  i ..why does he want to wear baby girl clothes" ? "She asked me... ,What could I say to her ,thankfully Carol  was wise enough to know a bit about  sissy adult babies and cuckolding from her line of work   ,very informative she is".Yes we had a very very interesting hour reading about those subjects" I was unable to reply ,I just stood looking at the floor as Susie vented her disappointment  at me .

I was lost in my thoughts knowing that her friends  knew my big secret now and how could I look them in the eye ever again. Cindy and Carol were both related and lived close by

They  would often go out together with Susie to bars on Friday evenings.Carol was an attractive woman with long blonde hair , a couple of years younger than Susie, perhaps late 30's and recently divorced .Cindy was carols 18 year old niece,  a very attractive college student with stunning brown sexy eyes with a sexy  figure ,nice firm breasts and a great ass ,she had nice long mousy colored straight hair that reached just beyond her bra strap..Even Cindy's mum Lucy was a stunner, good looks certainly ran through their family.Cindy was never without a boyfriend on her arm and I secretly lusted for her, in my own imagination I wondering how big her boyfriends cock is ,I pictured Cindy on her back being fucked by this young stud .I got on very well with Cindy and and when she spent the night I would often help her with college work .she had no time for her step-father ,they just didn't get on very well . I could have died with shame as Susie continued to explain what they had found on my computer .

."Nearly all the files contain stories of husbands turned into baby girls by their wives.... and one of your magazines.."sissies get cuckolded" relates to men whose wives sleep with other men because they are not manly enough or have tiny baby cocks...,infact you have book marked one of the pages with a certain story  ,a story about this husband who is forced by his wife to spend the rest of his life dressed as a baby girl while she sees other men,....does that sort of thing turn you on dear ....or should I now say baby girl ?" Susie was being more sarcastic coupled with that wicked smile I had seen so many times before.

Her manner was now more controlled ."Its just a fantasy....nothing more." I said hoping to convince her.

"Well Carol  thinks this is what you actually secretly desire,.something you want to happen because you have so much of this on that computer  she said it all fits your personality.... the way you are and its backed up by the baby clothing and your physical attributes .Carol said she thinks you are a masochist ..  submissive to women and have a need to be emasculated and humiliated..   AND  I ALSO THINK THAT". "Carol suggested  I SHOULD SEE OTHER MEN ...A REAL MAN...  A  WELL ENDOWED MAN BECAUSE  A WOMAN HAS NEEDS AND YOU CAN'T CLEARLY MEET THOSE NEEDS" ."Yes hun.  sorry to have to tell you this but..  Carol has been aware of your small problem for a while and Cindy also now ....and why ? BECAUSE .....IDIOT YOU LEFT SOME VERY INTERESTING PHOTOS ON YOUR COMPUTER  ...BESIDES THE ONES IN YOUR SWEET BABY CLOTHES THERE'S SOME WITH YOUR TINY LITTLE COCK ON SHOW...YES THAT RIGHT.. LOTS OF PHOTOS OF YOU LIFTING UP YOUR DRESS WITH YOUR STUPID FRILLY KNICKERS PULLED DOWN AND YOUR TINY ERECTION ON FULL DISPLAY  SUCKING ON A BABY'S DUMMY ,WITH A PAIR OF MY PANTIES .....YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS IN THOSE PICTURES YOU STUPID FOOL" .Carol and Cindy found these photos highly amusing and a little embarrassing,...especially poor Cindy ,," she could not stop laughing and feels sorry for you  because of your little problem.She thinks its a bit weird and kinky I'm sure she will tell all her friends about you.... and show them the pictures. ..well now  she certainly has my permission as long as your name and face are kept out of the pics and texts I told her". "Carol has known for some time about YOUR LACK OF SIZE...NOT TO MENTION MY UNSATISFACTORY SEX LIFE "They both think you are no longer a man and I SHOULD TAKE A LOVER ."

I could not argue with her point.I could not believe that she's told Carol about my penis size and allowed them to access my computer files on subjects relating cuckolding and small penis humiliation, in addition to my sissy baby fetish and those bloody photos I should have been more careful. I kept saying to myself over and over again I have been an idiot. I was still blushing bright red and began to shake in fear once more .I remained quiet and was unable to look my pretty wife . Eventually I went up to my den ,a converted  room where I keep my computer .I lay on the bed to take in what had happened leaving Susie down stairs to think things over,she "needed some space to consider what kind of man she's married " she told me firmly.

CHAPTER TWO:

That night in bed susie was noticeably calmer .We talked a lot more about what Susie and her friends had discovered about my secret life. She had so many questions to ask, wanting to know if "this sissy adult baby thing and cuckolding actually turned me on or was it the baby clothes that I got pleasure from.. was I still attracted to her" ? I was totally honest telling  her I loved the feeling of dressing up in pretty frilly baby girl clothes with nappies and plastic pants and that the cuckold thing and SPH was an added fetish fantasy and nothing more. Susie paused for a moment then she asked if I would dress up for her, she wanted to see me as a baby girl perhaps she could get her "head round all this" she informed me.I was so happy thinking she was willing to accept my sissy baby fetish or at least give it a try so I readily agreed.I excitedly gathered up my baby clothing from from the bag and went into the en suit bathroom to change.Soon I had on my frilly pink see-through baby doll nightie ,fluffy cloth terry nappy,plastic pants and a pair of pale pink satin baby panties which were covered in frills  and tiny satin bows.I nervously went back into the bedroom where Susie lay waiting.She burst out laughing

.. "Awwwww...you do look very cute.....ridiculous but very cute ...just like a baby girl...ha ha .. now what shall we call you?..have you got a girls name name"? "Yes.... I called my self Jenny" I replied feeling  foolish."ooh Jenny .. how sweet..Is that because your name is Johnathon?"."I think so "..I said feeling a bit  stupid now, my wife still smiling and using a sarcastic mocking tone again.She began to baby talk me, pouting  ," awwww my poor hubby all dwessed up like a ickle sissy baby girl in his nappith and fwilly pink baby panties "

She indicated for me to sit by her on the bed.I sat beside her and she placed her hand on my thigh then slowly up my short nightie until she reached my knickers .Susie began to feel the front of my bulging frilly satin baby knickers.She could feel the plastic pants and thick cloth nappy underneath the lace frills,Susie rubbed away at the crotch of my knickers ,my minuscule manhood encased in its fluffy confines became aroused immediately and  I almost climaxed with excitement as she whispered -

"Oh my darling what a cute baby girl you  ,I bet you like how these frilly things make you feel ..yes  that soft satin fabric all those frills and your nappy and plastic baby pants  ... soo sissyish....you really do look like a baby girl.....a sissy baby  .I have  always wanted a baby girl and now I have one" . "I will your Mummy....don't worry ".

I was so relieved  to hear these words. We began to have sex,she lay down and grabbed my arm pulling me on top of her. Susie was still fully clothed,wearing her black mid thigh length satin skirt and cream colored  silky blouse.She pulled her white silky panties to the side and then reached  up to pull my rigid penis out of the leg opening of my own  frilly knickers.Using her thumb and finger she guided me into her loose vagina.  I was so turned on at making love to my beautiful sexy wife while I was dressed up like a baby girl .My little penis hammering into her .She  urged me to suck her breasts like" babies do" she told me that from now on I had to call her " mummy" and she would now call me by my sissy name.."Jenny".I began to make little whimpering sounds as I tried to drive my penis as deep as I could into her  slippery sex.She cradled me to her large breasts, encouraging me to tell her my secret desires and that she would pander to my " little baby needs".I was so happy she called me her little baby,..

"Come on BABY JENNY.. she said getting impatient .TELL ME WHAT IT IS  THAT YOU WANT ... DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE A BABY GIRL ..DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE FUN OF YOUR TINY LITTLE  BABY PENIS    EH, ...DO YOU WANT ME TO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN "? ...I moaned with pleasure..."oh mummy...mummy YESSS I WANT TO BE YOUR BABY GIRL BUT  ..... NO ...OH PLEASE . NO. PLEASE  PLEASE DON'T SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN  OH   ... I DON'T KNOW  MUMMY  ..I'M SCARED  ...I'M  SO SCARED YOU MIGHT LEAVE ME IF YOU DO , ...BUT.... I KNOW I CAN'T PLEASURE YOU LIKE ANOTHER MAN CAN.I didn't do a good job of trying to convince Susie and I suspect she knew I wanted to be her cuckold. I paused do I tell her I want to be her cuckold as well as her baby .. what will she think ...will she really sleep with someone else ? My anxiety and emotions  along with all this excitement got the better of me and I began crying,tears rolling down my cheeks as I shamefully buried my face in her long dark hair  telling her that yes  I wanted her to fuck another man.  "YES ...YES SUSIE  I'M SORRY HUN BUT YES IT TURNS  ME ON SO VERY MUCH...I CANT STOP. THINKING ABOUT YOU  IN BED WITH SOMEONE ELSE ...A BIGGER MAN,  ...COS I'M JUST A PATHETIC SISSY  ...AND I JUST WANT TO BE A BABY GIRL, I WANT TO BE YOUR SISSY BABY GIRL , SUSIE .... TO BE TREATED AS BABY GIRL BY YOU AND AND A MAN, TO BE YOUR CUCKOLD  " .

"Oh darling thank you  ....thank you so much for telling mummy the truth ,mummy loves her baby very much. So baby Jenny you just want me to dress you up in lots of frilly baby clothes and treat you like a baby girl. ..we can carry on as normal but except you will be a full time baby ..within our home of course    ..and you won't have a problem if I bring home another man to share mummy's bed."?  "A man that can make make mummy feel good? " . "Yeth mummy I want another man to fuck you and make you cum on his big cock ".I was betraying my innermost feelings and cried out to her that I wanted to be her baby girl ...".I will do anything you ask if I can be your baby". I knew what I was saying,telling loyal loving wife my secret yearning that had remained in my psyche all my life, baring my soul and confessing to "mummy" my sissy girly desires. " But mummy where will I sleep if you have a man in our bed " .Susie stroked my head then her hands wandered down my back , sliding down the chiffon fabric of my pale pink nightie util they rested on my frilly behind.Susie began to pat the back of my frilly panties,we could both hear the plastic pants rustling,she began to laugh softly at the noise it was making,Susie whispered into my ear "  Oh baby you are silly ,mummy's bed will be for my boyfriends ,for real men ..you will you are such a good girl oh mummy can hear baby Jenny's plastic baby pants .awwww  ..these will protect your nappy from any wee wee's won't they darling" .She did this for several minutes all the time whispering to me that she now understands and every thing will be alright,"her little girl would always be safe and loved".Oh what joy I thought as I pumped my puny tiny penis into her."The thing is Jonathan...sorry I mean Jenny..now that you are my baby.. mummy WILL need a boyfriend..,...because wives like to feel sexy and obviously I will require some attention from a real man, ...yes a real man with a nice big cock from time .Do you understand what I'm saying,... I know you would not object to me taking a lover because you have just said so , you admit  you want to be a baby girl... a sissy baby cuckold just like those stories we found on your computer".Susie was talking in such a caring soft loving way which really made me feel so loved  but  was so matter of fact taking a lover. I was confused ,did she really want to have sex with another man or was she playing at my fantasy ?

Yes I now wanted her to sleep with someone but she was actually going to go through with it ? .I continued my feeble attempts to penetrate Susie deep enough, to try and satisfy her  she urged me on more and more ,pulling hard at the back my frilly knickers ...pulling me as deep as I could into her vagina. I was so excited by what she had whispered in my ears ,the thought of Susie  being thoroughly  pounded by another man made my girly moans more louder,  re enforcing I would have no objection, on the contrary I wanted to be her baby cuckold.My desire to be a sissy baby girl created a need for humiliation.

.".Oh mummy,....pleases dont take a lover..please.I didn't mean it I dont want you to..mummy ...I dont want to see another man fuck you with his huge penis...no...no" .

I  whimpered into her ear as I neared my climax Her long dark silky hair mixed with her perfume  smelled so good . I  told  her again and again how much I wanted to be her baby girl forever .She obviously knew this was all part of my fantasy and began telling me how she would bring home a lover and fuck him in front of me whilst I'm dressed as a baby girl and that they would laugh at me for being such a wimp. "No please no I sobbed.

"Shhhhh baby it will all work out for the best and if you give me any trouble I will ask my big strong lover to put you across his knee and spank your frilly bottom" .Susie  giggled then burst out laughing as I told her I was about to cum,she knew what buttons to press,what turned me on now that I had been so open about things  Susie now laughing much more louder began calling me a wimp. she took great pleasure telling me it would excite her to see me being spanked.

"I will take photos of  him boyfriend spanking you across his knee baby ...yes lots of humiliating photos shall I show  them to Carol and Cindy so they can have a laugh"? ."I  will even help him  pull your nappy and panties down so he can spank your bare botty.....yess I know you would really enjoy that wouldn't you baby girl" 

No please NO PLEASE I sobbed  getting into my fantasy "ssshhhh...baby Jenny ...sshhhhh,I know you want this to happen and its going to !" I have arranged a date with Jake tomorrow,...you know Jake.. the guy I sometimes have to work late with" ."We have been flirting quite a lot recently we have become a bit closer since he split up with his girlfriend" ."Yes baby over the last couple of months we have had the occasional after work meals and business functions with other with colleagues but we always are the last two to leave. He's quite a man, any way my pretty baby I had to call in at work today to sign some urgent papers for him even though it was my day off.He thanked me and invited me out  for a drink and boy did I need one after seeing your baby clothes and computer stuff" ."I perhaps had  more wine than I should have and  well er.Susie paused for a moment to see my reaction ,she looked at me intensely ,those dark brown eyes looking deep into my own and detecting my sudden angst she softened her tone to lessen the impact of what she was going to say . Susie continued with what sounded like a confession."oh baby I'm  so sorry darling but I found my self telling him what I had found out about your secret it was such a shock to me this secret you  have kept from me all this time.. your computer searches and files..., baby gear and your fetish.I ended up telling him everything because I was still quite upset about it. ... he's such a good listener and we talked about it". "He put his arm around me when he saw how upset and confused I was  and I just felt the urge to kiss him on the lips and he responded the way I wanted him to ... it felt so good to be held by a big strong man like Jake " ."I have fancied him for ages and I will end up in bed with him there;s little doubt about that". "We later sat in his car and we kissed again and well we got carried away he pushed his hand up my skirt  and touched me down there it felt so good so I kept his hand their until he made me cum in my panties whilst I felt his huge penis over his trousers...oh baby he's so big.She reached over the side of the bed whilst I was still on top of her and picked up the freshly worn knickers she had worn earlier .He told me if you want him to fuck me you have to wear my wet cummy knickers over your head ..so baby do you want him to do you want to wear my stained silky panties so you can sniff them"? I nodded my head wow this is so humiliating, she took the soft white satin panties and showed me the damp stains in the crotch before slipping them over my head.I could still smell her cum "So baby he's  now fully aware of your fetish and I must confess  I let him see the photos of you in your dresses and baby knickers and those  photos of you  with your penis ...your tiny little penis poking out of you're nappy and panties" ."He found them highly amusing baby ..very funny,..hilarious in fact but strange... he even asked if you were gay".

Oh my god I thought who is this guy Jake. is this going to actually happen ,what Susie was saying sounded very sincere ...she really was going to sleep with this Jake .I carried on making love to her my lovely Susie as she recounted the details of her meeting with this man Jake.This revelation made me feel  more excited than I have ever been.

"He said I deserve to be with a man not a little boy" .I told him I need to be with a man... a man that can meet my sexual needs ...a sex buddy and I trusted him to be discreet " ." He's happy to help out in the bedroom department Johnathan and he said if you want to watch us make love you have to be in your sweet baby clothes...okay baby"? He said a beautiful woman like me needs a man and I Simply agreed,telling him how useless you were in bed" ."We did have a right laugh at those photos hun and he made me feel so much better".He could have fucked me in the car if he wanted to but he had another meeting to go to and so i went shopping before coming home.

This was all too much to take in and my tempo increased until I finally exploded into mummy..."YES MUMMY YES MUMMY YES ...YES I WANT TO WATCH HIM FUCK YOU COS. I'M A BIG SISSY BABY GIRL WITH A TINY BABY COCK"."

Awwwww dats.. wite ... sweety,.. mummy needs a real man,.....a real man with a big thick cock..... like Jake is supposed to have,..I have heard the rumors about him from some of the ladies at work and noticed the large bulge in those trousers he wears to the office..yes I want to feel him inside me..poor baby you're just too small for mummy" .

Her words though humiliating were softly spoken in a maternal voice.I erupted into my sexy wife ,a powerful orgasm my best ever and she knew it.Susie kissed me on my forehead like mothers do to their children and patted my frilly padded bottom ..."good girl  I knew you wouldn't mind " We lay there for a while,I hadn't given Susie an orgasm but I felt she was going to get one very soon .We fell asleep in each others arms.

CHAPTER THREE:

The next day,Saturday, Susie was busy getting things ready for her date .Carol and Cindy were there up stairs in our room choosing an outfit for her occasion,her big night.Finally they selected a short black satin dress with a split up one side. which she wore some very expensive lingerie bought that morning specially.It consisted of a white silky bra with lace panels and similar matching satin full bum panties that were high cut ,she didn't like thongs .The matching suspender belt was also made from a satin and lace fabrics.A  pair of tan colored stockings with lace tops completed her lingerie ."

He's going to ravish you when he see's you in these sexy undies " Carol said excitedly ."Who my hubby" Susie said laughing, of course not, Jake is going to get the benefit of your sexy undies" Cindy chimed in laughing.They all looked at me as  I laid there on the bed watching her get dressed for her date with Jake.She looked so sexy as she began fastening the stockings to the suspender belt ,"WOW YOU LOOK GREAT" Carol said and began to help her zip up the rear of her dress It was a strange sensation watching my wife get ready to meet another man..Her friends helped with her makeup and hair adding some sexy perfume to the finishing touches.She looked fantastic,..stunning,..sexy as hell and I was so jealous she  would be meeting another man."You look lovely "Cindy gushed "This Jake is gonna be so lucky she said excitedly".

"Come on Jenny time to get you ready baby girl" my wife said mockingly.She grabbed me by the hand and led me to the spare room "this will be your nursery from now on".I turned to see Carol and Cindy sniggering self-consciously I was slowly undressed out of my man clothes and then directed to I lay on the single bed , completely naked before the three women .I placed my hands in front of my crotch to hide my manhood but Susie slapped my legs "don't be silly they have seen a penis before". Laughter and the occasional giggle  had me in complete embarrassment.

"Gosh Susie.. he's so tiny I have never seen such a small penis on a grown man before ...not in the flesh ..and ..well only in medical research photo "Carol stated, almost as if in a state of shock.Cindy was a bit embarrassed initially by my nakedness  then she spoke directly at me " It looks so much smaller than it does on those photos  Johnathan ..how sad ..poor you ..I babysit a 4 year old boy with a much bigger penis that "

.They all laughed at that comment.My hairless body including my genitals was sponged down,my tight little testicles and small penis given maximum attention by Susie as Carol and Cindy observed

" All little babies need to be kept clean"  Carol mocked. "Yes especially baby girls " laughed Cindy .

Then the ladies set about my transformation.Pulling out all my baby clothes from the wardrobe and placing them on the bed beside me .Baby girl dresses in soft pale pink satin and white lace ,a few in white satin ,also baby doll nighties in pink chiffon and pale pink satin, matching frilly  pink satin panties or white and cream ones in sissy baby style,.dozens of them,cloth nappies and .lots and lots of plastic panties in pink and clear, frilly ankle socks.Cindy and selected some frilly pink ruffled satin panties ,with lots of lace on the front and rear "these are so girly and babyish don't you think baby" she said looking at me with a smile on her face.She held them up for Susie and Carol to look at them,they nodded that these would be prefect for me to wear tonight . Susie produced a blonde wig with pony tails complete with pink satin ribbons she had bought earlier in the day, she was gone quite a while I thought and I wondered what else she may purchased ?.

"Hes got more knickers than me" Carol said astonished as she and Cindy looked in my new bedroom drawers now labeled BABY KNICKERS  .Cindy began pulling the frilly satin baby knickers out one by one bemused at just how sissy and frilly they looked.

"Oh look at all these baby panties ...so cute aren't they I bet your hubby looks so babyish and girly wearing these ..oh what does it say on the front of this pair, SISSY 3 INCHES" she said now holding up a pink satin pair  "oh my god that's so funny"  .They had pink matching lace on the front and rear almost from the crotch stopping just short a few inches from the small frilled elasticated waist band where a small pink satin bow was stitched.I had them and all my clothes made by a seamstress  .They took it in turns at putting an item of clothing on me. My wife  put a fresh cloth nappy on me after applying some baby powder to my crotch  she pinned it on nice and tight with those pink nappy pins .Carol selected  a pair of clear soft plastic pants which were crinkly and very noisy. Slowly she drew them up my legs tucking them over the top of my nappy and then gently caressed the plastic between my legs feeling the nappy as she did so,

"He's certainly well padded now ladies so shouldn't have any leaks if he wets again"

.Carol was so sexy and I wondered what she actually thought of me now.Cindy still holding the knickers in her small dainty hands placed my feet into the leg openings ,quite confident for someone of her age but was a babysitter to earn extra cash  didn't appear to be phased about the whole situation so far. "Lift up your botty baby girl!"  she said her in her soft sweet teenage voice as she leaned right forward  and pulled up frilly pink satin panties up my legs and settled them over my nappy and plastic pants.I got a great view of her cleavage and white lacy bra . I felt her long blond silky hair touch my thighs which ticked . She giggled at my reaction and fussed with my knickers making sure she tucked in the nappy and plastic pants into the leg openings.Her hands and red painted finger nails felt amazing on my skin. Now standing back a little she surveyed my frilly attire.

"There you go precious" she said with a knowing smile." Those panties look amazing on you sissy I'm certainly going to tell all my friends about you and perhaps I will ask them to come over and help me baby sit or  would you prefer I bring my boyfriend over instead " ? ,I shook my head ,"no ...oh  why is that is .. she teased.  Next came Cindy's pink chiffon and lace baby-doll nightie which came almost to fell just below the crotch  of my the panties.The  nightie coincidentally had lots of very similar matching pink lace on the chest and hem as the the panties . Cindy told Susie she had found it in a local charity shop last year and had bought it for one of her passionate nights with her boyfriend. "I thought he would like to have this having seen those photos of him in pink frills ,I knew it would fit your husband and just had to bring it over" she said looking quite pleased with her self .Indeed she was right It was a good fit but then I dont have much of a physique ,I only have a 36 inch chest.  " Say thank you to your lovely baby sitter for bringing her nightie for you to wear" " Thank you Cindy" I did as my wife asked ."aww thats fine baby Jenny anytime" she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. My wife then rolled on the white ankle socks with pink lace before finally placing the new wig on me.I was now siting me now at her dressing table so she could properly to fix it in place .I felt such a fool . "Okay stand up baby Jenny I was facing the full length mirror on the wall,my reflection was one of a grown man dressed as a baby girl ,a sissy baby girl.My wife and her two friends clapped and cheered I just went bright red but my little penis was now rock hard in its fluffy nappy.

At 7 pm her date arrived to collect her .I was already in one of the spare bedrooms laying in a single bed .I was already dressed for bed,still in my nappy ,plastic pants, frilly pink  satin baby knickers and Cindy's pale pink see-through baby-doll nightie,I could still smell her perfume from when she last wore it.The bedding was of course pink which matched the pale pink decor. Susie came upstairs .She looked more gorgeous than ever with her long dark shiny brown hair ,long dark dark eye lashes that matched beautiful lovely dark brown eyes.With her bright red lipstick and perfect make-up  she looked stunning.The sexy dress clung to her curves as walked into the room.I could smell her expensive perfume and I immediately became aroused. She bent over and kissed me on my forehead then handed me a pale ivory colored nylon panties " these are you hun...See you soon darling.....be a good girl for Cindy while mummy is out with her new boyfriend,and.. DON'T go playing with your ickle pee pee now, well not until were back Okay" she said laughing. "yeth mummy" I replied in my best impression of a little girl lisp.Her perfume lingered in the bedroom as she turned on her black expensive high heels and walked out to meet her lover. I thought about getting out of bed but decided against it fearing Jake would see me if he were to come into our home.I heard the door bell ring and Cindy went to open it.I could hear a bit of talk as my wife introduced Cindy to Jake. " Jake want you to meet my husbands  baby sitter" .I'm sure she said this loud enough so I could hear.All three of them were  laughing at this comment before Susie closed the front door to leave with her boyfriend.Her parting words to Cindy "if my baby girl gives you any trouble just phone me" ."I'm sure I can manage him don't worry Susie you both have a good time" Cindy replied.I clutched Susie's freshly worn panties holding then to my nose and began to cry.

No sooner had the car left our drive I could hear Cindy on the phone to carol excitedly telling her that she had met Jake .I listened as she described him  " Oh yes very fit ..very good looking. real tall and muscular ...a great body not like her wimpy baby husband".She was chatting away to her Aunt Carol for several minutes ," yeah I think they will get on well together ...yes I think they might end up in bed together later tonight " Cindy laughed.  "I couldn't help notice a rather large bulge in those tight trousers he was wearing so Susie is in for a good time.".Pangs of jealously hit me hard.Cindy's remarks were cutting and the comparisons were probably fair as I came to realize attractive women like Susie ,Carol or Cindy  dont want to share a bed with a sissy ,no of course not, all women would prefer an alpha male in the bedroom I concluded.

Like a typical teenager she then phoned some of her close friends telling them she was baby sitting a guy who is 42 years old and likes to wear dresses  baby girl  clothes while his wife is on a date with another man.I could hear her laughing,"Yep don't worry I will take some pictures of him if you don't believe me,its a bit strange but he's a really nice guy , No I don't mind at all ,I'm getting paid to baby sit him to be honest its a bit of a laugh... he enjoys being humiliated ". "I'm just sipping on a double vodka...yep okay see ya soon"

Cindy phoned her boyfriend to tell him what she was up to.I strained to hear what she was telling him but it sounded like some kind of telephone sex they were having because I could hear moaning softly.I crept out of bed to listen from the landing,the phone was situated on a table by the bottom of the stairs.Yes she was having telephone sex,I moved into a position so I could see .I think he was telling her to touch her self from what I could see.

After all her phone calls Cindy came into the spare bedroom which was now to be called my "nursery" my wife triumphantly informed me.

" Hi baby are you feeling alright ..awww look at you, so cute, pink is definitely your colour..aww you have your mummy's panties too "  she said with a bit of a pout then her eyes wandered  down to my frilly attire. Cindy handed me  a baby bottle containing juice . "Drink up baby I want that nappy wet before your mommy comes home she teased"."I'm really looking forward to seeing her change you later .. I suppose I best check you before you finish that bottle in case you have already pissed your self"".Cindy leaned over and pushed her hand inside  my knickers and plastic pants to get at my nappy,her hand touched my penis over the nappy it felt so good to be touched there by Cindy..  "oh thats good its dry at the moment.. so pleased I don't have to change you".I immediately became erect by her touch ."Ohhh ickle has poor  sissy baby got a tiny  ickle stiffy in her nappy" ?. "Such a shame that its too small for the ladies but at least your mummy will have the pleasure of another man tonight" she teased  smiling down at me. I could not get the thought of Susie being fucked by another man ...a  much larger man from what I had heard and  in our bed.My penis ached for release."Do you think Susie will bring him home tonight Cindy ?  I mumbled whilst sucking on my baby bottle and finishing the contents  "of course she's going to, I know I would if it were me"."I have no doubt he will spend the night and you will just have to listen to him fuck Susie, your beautiful wife all night long, unless of course they make you watch" ...would you like that ? Your wife has already ordered a baby bouncer to put in her bedroom...want to know why? It's so can put you in it  while your wife is in bed with Jake" NO PLEASE CINDY SHE WON'T DO THAT WILL SHE ?".I began to sob ..it was confusing me did I still want this?. " Awww why are you crying baby girl...is dat because your bouncy bounce will hang above her bed ...and you will have to watch da big rough man fucking your sexy wife all night".

I put my hands to my face to hide my shame. "I bet you would like that eh baby Jenny, yes I'm sure you would love see him on top of your mummy" . "I'm going to buy you a baby monitor so you can hear them in the next room when they don't want you around...because  baby..yes.. they will be doing those grown up things that people like to do , they will be making  noises and doing things that babies shouldn't  really hear or see....well not all the time ". "Monitors are designed so mummy's and Daddy's can check on baby's, but in your case it will be to check you aren't playing with your tiny baby tinkle" she laughed." Yes I'm definitely going to get a baby monitor before the next time he comes over so don't worry baby". "I know this kind of thing cuckold thing really turns you on Johnathan ,...Carol said its because you are submissive man and you will like to be humiliated ....I quite like you Johnathan you are a really nice man  so if you enjoy this  sort thing I will be humiliating you " .She took out her mobile phone from the pocket on her skirt "now  baby  keep still while I take some nice photos of you in your sweet frilly pink baby knickers and my old nightie so I can show all my friends ...they cant wait to see what you look like   good girl right lets have some with you covering your face with Susie's worn panties .The camera flashed around a two dozen times as she took loads of revealing photos of me.Cindy even lifting up my nightie to get better shots of my baby knickers.More pictures of my pink bedroom , drawers and wardrobe now containing my frilly baby gear." good girl "

I dared to ask Cindy another question now I felt more composed. "where you on the phone to your boyfriend... it sounded like you were having a good time? "Of course I was sweety,my boyfriend is only 17 but more of a man than you will ever be, and he has a nice big fat cock too" she teased."He gets me very excited when we have our chats. She deliberately dropped her phone onto the thick soft rug then bent right over so I got a view of up her short black leather skirt to reveal some very sexy white silky panties.Cindy made sure I had seen enough before she quickly stood up and re adjusted her skirt.

Cindy then went down stairs and returned after a just a few moments ".

"I nearly forgot this baby Jenny ,your mummy said I should give this for you to suck on whilst she's out.She produced a pink penis shaped dummy, "isn't that so kind ...it looks about the same size as your baby dick , about 3 inches long perhaps...certainly looks the same size as yours but this is definitely thicker than yours, your lovely wife bought from that sex shop... you know the one where you buy those sissy adult baby magazines from". Susie had a good chat with said two sales assistants.When she described you to them they  knew straight away it was you " oh that sissy adult baby" .I think Susie wanted to find out how long you've been buying from there and what sort of things .I was at school with one of them ...you know the tall brunette, Debbie ? .She's only a year older than me ." Cindy was smirking ,she was really enjoying the humiliating effect she had on me. "Yes Susie had a good chat with her and now knows where you order your baby clothes from.Susie made Debbie and the other lady aware she will be buying more baby things from the store,Debbie said they can order lots of frilly adult baby clothes for you and can try them on inside the shop if you want to baby . Susie even told girls she has a date with a real man...which they found a quite funny "." You are very lucky to have such a lovely wife like Susie ,she's  purchased the smallest condoms they sold telling Debbie they were for you to wear so you don't end up with a sticky nappy when shes with her new man. Debbie found this quite funny according to what your wife told me  so suggested the rubber penis dummy to Susie .... its so you can be gagged ..to  keep you quiet if she brings her date home for the night." Cindy laughed then tied the imitation rubber penis around head with the pink ribbon it came with until it was firmly secured in place then she shoved the phallic shaped rubber object into my mouth.

"There you go baby girl you suck on this for now and NO MORE QUESTIONS OR I WILL TELL YOUR MUMMY YOU HAVE BEEN A NAUGHTY LITTLE PERVERT.....AND THAT MIGHT MEAN A SMACKED BOTTOM "

Cindy took some more pics with her phone ,photos of me sucking this rubber penis shaped dummy. 

" Ahh thats a great photo I will send that to Debbie ,now be a good girl you suck that rubber cock now"! She  left the room smiling flicking through her phone pictures selecting ones to send to her friends .She was a very sexy girl for someone so young and she knew how to tease a man.I lay there quiet and felt the sudden urge to pee.

They came back sooner than I imagined and guessed they could have only had a  glass or two of alcohol each . I heard the deep voice of Jake every so often and my wife talking and laughing with Cindy .Carol then arrived about ten minutes later, perhaps wanting to meet my wife's new lover I thought to myself. I dont know what they were all laughing at , where they having a laugh at my expense?.Then I heard my wife say "he's upstairs  .....bet he's playing with my panties   ..do you want to meet my baby daughter" ?."I have him all dressed up for you darling". They all began to laugh and giggle.My heart began to beat faster. I was quite nervous but I was in a situation that I could not escape from . I could hear their foot steps , more than one person  climbing the stairs, giggling and laughing getting louder as they got closer.

"Ssshh.. she might be asleep ... " I heard Susie say.I was feeling anxious at what the night would bring for me in this predicament. Too late now there's no going back from this, I must have been stupid to allow it. My wife entered the spare room first, she was  holding hands with Jake who was right behind her followed by Cindy and Carol.

Nothing was said for the first few seconds until Susie finally broke the silence, they all gathered around my bed  "Oh good baby Jenny is all awake to meet mummy's new friend ...awww look everyone she sucking on her new PENIS dummy". "Jake this my husband  ...who has now agreed to be my pretty baby girl".

Susie then snatched the pink nylon duvet away from me. She wanted her lover to see me in my frilly baby clothes..."OH MY GOD NOW I'VE SEEN EVERY THING.....A MAN SUCKING ON A COCK SHAPED DUMMY WHILST HE'S DRESSED UP LIKE A LITTLE GIRL " he said sniggering loudly."A BABY GIRL" my wife corrected "she hasn't progressed to wearing  little girls knickers  yet..... he still needs a nappy and plastic pants"  They all fell about laughing.

" See darling I  told you you had nothing to worry about,he's a complete wimp...a sissy who gets off on this kind of thing"."He  will do as he's told and you have my permission to spank him if he steps out line".

"Now thats something I must see" Cindy stated between fits of laughter

.I blushed and  tried to cover up my frilly baby panties with my hands as I sucked on my penis pacifier but Susie pushed them away and lifted my nightie up over my belly exposing  more  pink frills and pink satin.

"I dont think he wants you to see his frilly knickers" Cindy laughed .

"SISSY 3 INCHES "Jake said laughing. He had seen the embroidery  inscription on my knickers when Susie had lifted my nightie up.

" Yes aren't they cute ...just right for a baby girl he gets them specially made from this the sex shop on the high street .I have ordered quite a few frilly baby things for him,those sales assistants are so helpful " my wife giggled. "I had better check her nappy just in case she's wet..dont want a rash do we baby"  my wife said grinning with her hands on her hips 

I was fearful she may change me in front of everyone, the bottled juice had an effect on my bladder. I did not want Jake would see naked .Susie placed one of her  fingers into the leg openings of my baby knickers and plastic pants "oh yes I thought so..she's soaking wet again for Christ sake".She grabbed hold of the plastic pants and baby knickers by the waistband and yanked them down my slender legs to the ankles .I looked up at Cindy and Carol to see them both smiling down at me, I couldn't look at Jake.Cindy was just stood watching with her arms folded and her lovely brown eyes fixed on my knickers that were bunched up around my feet .Cindy moved closer for a better look to see if infact my nappy was wet so close infact she was stood right over me .Carol stood a few feet away perhaps feeling unsure about all of this.  Susie unclipped the large pink nappy pins and carefully removed the fluffy wet soggy diaper, "c'mon lift up your bottom baby girl  so mummy can change you darling "!  Susie took the wet nappy and placed it in the plastic pink nappy bin near my bed. I was bared  naked before her new boyfriend ,my shaved pubic hair, small testicles and  tiny penis an inch long when soft was now fully on show for him and the others to see .The room burst out loud in a chorus all laughter, Cindy was in hysterics holding a hand over her mouth, was it because she was laughing loudly or the fact she was blushing and was embarrassed at seeing me naked and having wet my nappy?

"OH DEAR ITS ...SO TINY " .She squealed out loud then quickly  took out her mobile phone again to take some snaps of me."My friends will love to see this I just have to let them see this...  tiny tiny baby dick" she said between fits of giggles.Carol advised Cindy not to be cruel but when I looked across at her  Carol was finding it very amusing until she eventually spoke to me "Oh dear poor you Johnathan... having your nappy changed in front of Jake... this must  be very humiliating for you ...doesn't it bother you?." " Its of no consequence Carol he's chosen this lifestyle so he can live with it" Susie replied. Cindy continued to laugh.

Susie had now stopped what she was doing and began to pay more attention to Jake.She wanted to leave me fully exposed for longer than necessary .I heard Jake say something like "Poor bastard....that really is small" with a huge grin."Doesn't get much bigger" Susie giggled.The two of them, for my benefit began to kiss,Susie looked at me ,smiling then turned back to carry on kissing Jake, his large hands wrapped around her tiny waist, then began to move down to her bottom. "Hey you two get a room will you" Carol joked .

My wife let out a faint gasp as his hands rested on her rear and she leaned forward to kiss him passionately on the lips.She pressed her body tightly to his, her hands exploring his neck then down to his chest before finally placing them on his crotch.I'm ashamed to say that I was turned-on seeing her respond to his touch, their kiss made my penis rigid and I was so ashamed it now sticking up in the air for them to see. Cindy was the first to notice.

" OH MY GOD ..HE'S GOT AN HARD- ON" she announced loudly. I tried in vain to hide what little dignity I had left by pulling up my plastic pants and frilly panties that were still around my ankles but secretly I now wanted all of them to see my tiny erect penis, to show them how pathetic its gets when fully aroused. The two lovers broke free to look down at me ,smiling.

"Aww does it turn you on baby... seeing mummy and Jake kissing,..does baby Jenny want to watch us make love on top of our bed" ? she said in a mocking baby tone of voice, they laughed louder. Even Carol got in on the humiliation as she clearly understood my psyche  .

"OH DEAR ..OH DEAR ....such a TINY LITTLE sissy...   how could a husband ever let another man sleep with his wife .. I guess you are NOT A MAN  ARE YOU   ITS TOO SMALL  NO ...POOR BABY ..... I guess you have no choice but to willingly accepted your cuckold sissy baby status.... JUDGING by your OBVIOUS EXCITEMENT ". she chuckled."How small is he exactly Susie ,..I ..mean..have you ever measured him I'd quite like to know ... " I have only done a bit of research on penis size so it would interesting where he fits in if you er pardon the pun ..I mean he may have a medical condition called a micro penis but an exact measurement may help determine this ,I'm sure you've heard of it. .Susie looked a bit unsure"I think he's about 3 inches fully erect as it says on those knickers but exact measurement mm..er.. not sure,..Cindy be a darling and get me  the tape measure from my dressing table please" ."Why don't you do the measuring I'm sure my baby will like that won't she darling ..,if you want to that is  " No it doesn't bother me Susie ,Cindy replied" . 

The humiliation of this stunning teenager measuring  my penis kept me very hard. Cindy took the tape measure and placed it  alongside my now painfully erect manhood ,her soft delicate touch gave me such a thrill when she accidentally made contact with my genitals ,she placed the tape measure from the base of my little cock to the tip of my glands.She carefully studied the measurement,

It's exactly " 2.9 inches she said in total disbelief" ."I have never seen anything so small,. Its so babyish in size....why is is so tiny Aunty Carol" she asked in her inquisitive  innocence.

Carol who worked as a sex therapist was able to explain .""Okay although not quite a micro penis by definition which to qualify  as I my understand has to be shaft length of approximately 2.5 inches erect ...Johnathan is  very close to a diagnosed micro penis but no its not one.... its just very tiny one". "I have come across this before in my couple therapy sessions in one or two cases" ."There's no real treatment for having such an undersized penis .I would never recommend surgery ..it isn't worth the bother and only increases girth , length wise perhaps virtually no size increase". "Some men are just born unlucky with small infantile penis whilst others are considered fortunate or blessed with a much larger penis".

"So when you say infantile  you mean its a BABY DICK ? Cindy giggled then asked "so what treatment do you offer these couples  then"?  .

" Well in the first instance its best not to describe it as a baby dick Cindy but yes infantile as in Johnathan's penis resembles that of a very little boys. I will always recommend talking about it to find a solution , perhaps using sex toys such as a dildo or vibrator or you can buy penis sheath extenders that slip over the penis to giver extra length, typically 2 inches can be added to the length..they look a bit like a condom".

Cindy was bemused by the idea of the latter  suggestion and  thought it funny to take more photos because I was still fully erect. whilst holding the tape measure along side my penis again she snapped away several more times

.I now knew who gave Susie the idea of buying the extension sheaths.Susie left the room and returned with a white plastic case that contained my own sheath extensions."

See Cindy this is what they look like " Susie handed the box to Cindy who now put her phone away so she could inspect the contents.

"Oh my, wow she giggled so these will make your husbands penis almost 5 inches in length when he wears them? 

" Yes hun but to be honest you can't beat the real thing" she said winking at Cindy .

"They look so weird  and well ..even just under 5 inches is a bit on the small side ... under average size isn't it ? I'm so glad my boyfriend doesn't need these... his penis is nearly 7 inches and its  thick too ..sometimes it hurts its that big" .

"Really,Cindy .. well aren't you the lucky girl .. you have been getting more than twice the size I ve been getting "  .All three women found that comment amusing .

"Its just not very manly to have such a tiny one" Cindy said, "anything that small is ....er..not exactly a mans penis", she looked at my still fully erect penis.

Carol continued with her wealth of knowledge on all sexual matters "Sheath extensions are not for every couple.And yes Johnathan's penis is very infantile when soft  as I've explained but also in its fully aroused state ,yes the same size you may find on a boy of around 6 years old ? Going back to the penis extenders , sex without them is unfortunately not pleasurable for the woman if you are less than 4 inches and have no real girth, even the very best  positions designed for deeper penetration won't be stimulating enough if  the man fits into this particular undersized size category. In fact latest research now suggests  4 inches or less is  considered  unsatisfactory to most women".Cindy now finding this subject more interesting asked her aunt more questions-

"So  what happens if you are stuck with a man with a tiny Dick do you dump him for some one else...I could never be with a man that small?"  

."I would never recommend divorce or dumping a man because of his size Cindy however I know it happens.Some wives I have counselled have cheated on their husbands to get satisfaction from another man but thats not right  for a  successful loving relationship. Now cuckolding well thats different because its consensual and the cuckold finds it a turn-on when their wife has taken  a lover ,often the other man is much better endowed and a better lover because they are more confident.The wife gets sexually satisfied and the husbands often  enjoy themselves ...by masturbating .Some men like to hear what their wife has been up to with their lover and many more men love to watch their wife or girlfriend with another man....they can find it erotic or  even humiliated by it and this is how they get their kicks".

Cindy nodded her head having some basic understanding because she had read my files, "just like Johnathan here" she said pointed at me."

"Exactly and thats why I talked it through with Susie after we read all his files on this fetish and the other stuff ".

"Oh you mean that SPH er..small penis humiliation thing?" Cindy reminded .

" Yes quite right some men quite like the idea of not being able to please a woman because they are so small and derive  humiliation from it. ...even to the point of dressing up in female underwear to reinforce their no longer a man but a so called sissy  "

."Eww "" Cindy pulled a face " I dont mind him wearing my old nightie but I  better not catch him wearing my knickers" she looked at me again with a bit of a stem face then turned back to her aunt "So thats why he  dresses up as  a  girl baby ..a baby girl then"? Cindy said ever content on finding out more about my fetish.

"Thats  correct dear..   he very clearly gets off on it"  .Cindy was nodding her head as it all came very clear now "So this is why Jake is here.... to fulfill the role Johnathan is incapable of"

."Precisely Carol stated," cuckolding is a lot more common than you may imagine Cindy"." Well I would certainly cheat if I was with a man that was this small"  she said pointing at my erection.

Susie and Jake were smiling at each other kissing every now and then whilst occasionally listening to the conversation between Aunt and niece about cuckolding and SPH.

"How about your size" my wife said turning to Jake." Come on darling show us girls what a man you are" she said cheekily perhaps feeling brave after the wine she had consumed .Susie  unbuckled his trousers and pushed them down until  they fell to the floor, his white Lycra underpants were not doing a good job of hiding at what lay beneath, the bulge was outrageously  large .Her hands slightly trembled as  she carefully touched this bursting thick piece of meat trying to escape his pants ,I could see the excitement in her eyes ,slowly she peeled his shorts down to his muscular thighs.His erection immediately sprang out ,It was magnificent , very long and very thick ,it began oozing pre cum on the tip of a very swollen purple head."OOH WOW.. OH..MY.. GOD..YOUR ENORMOUS ..ITS HUGE JAKE ",she was shocked by the sheer size.Carol and Cindy stood there staring open mouthed  also in a state of shock at this  massive penis.

"That is very very big " Cindy muttered in disbelief ,Carol also nodded in approval.Susie excitedly  took the tape measure and placed it along side the massive shaft

"Oh fuck... woww just over 8 inches" she stated, her eyes firmly fixed on the erect manhood, she grasped hold of it ,her long  fingers could barely meet around the girth it was so thick. "Now that's a mans penis" she proudly  stated. I was unable to take my eyes off it and suddenly involuntary began to protest to Susie.

. NO...NO....SUSIE .. HES TOO BIG...HE WILL HURT YOU.....PLEASE DONT SLEEP WITH HIM....PLEASE.. HES TOO BIG ."My pathetic attempts to change her mind were futile."

Don't be silly baby ,this is what you secretly desire ,you want me to fuck Jake and I'm going to and that is that understand" She turned to her lover "Do me a favour please..I want you to put my husband across your lap and give him a good hard spanking if I do it I will break a finger nail ....you will spank much harder Jake ,and besides I will be quite turned on seeing my hubby getting his bottom spanked by you .I think he wont put up a fight and I bet he will like having a good spanking from a real man"

Susie turned to look at me, said "its time he learnt there's gonna be some changes around here...he needs to understand you are the man around here from now on darling".She then began  kissing him him passionately while still holding that throbbing monster in both hands, what man could resist her requests .This was getting serious now and I was confused if this was what I really wanted, fantasy is one thing but reality is a whole new ball game.

!NO....NO...PLEASE DONT".I was taken out of bed and placed onto the floor .

" I will put him in a fresh nappy and some clean plastic pants and frilly baby knickers first Jake . "We don't want you cumming on Jake's's trousers" she laughed.When she had dressed me Susie helped me to my feet and took me towards Jake who now now seated mouthed at me.

"Get across his lap.. NOW SISSY "! My wife's lover hauled me over his lap, and lifted my frilly pink baby-doll nightie  forcefully pulled my nappy and panties to the side exposing one of my bottom cheeks and gave me a very hard spanking with those huge hands.I could feel his large cock sticking into my stomach through my nightie My wife and her friends looked on laughing and encouraging Jake to spank me harder .WHACK......WHACK....WHACK,.."tell every one what you are" my wife said, WHACK...."I'm ...I'm ..sissy baby girl..mummy",.WHACK...."please tell him to stop he's hurting me" WHACK....WHACK,..."SHUT IT YOU LITTLE SISSY" he hissed

.Cindy moved closer to take more damn photos to show all her friends no doubt. "Oh my god what an absolute wimp.. fancy getting his bum spanked by another man.. I bet he's got another hard on " she said in disbelief. 

My wife smiled back at Cindy "yes dear I bet he has ... just as well he's got his nappy and frilly panties  on" she giggled .My back side was  now burning...stinging red..

After my spanking I was sent to the nursery "Jake and I will be up soon baby" .Carol followed me

," I will tuck you in Johnathan " She said she wanted a quick talk with me before she went home "I hope  this evening meets all your expectations Jonathan or should I now say baby Jenny" ."I feel sorry for you  in a way ... but I do think this is the best solution for you and Susie,... as long as she doesn't get emotionally involved with Jake" . Susie loves you very much don't ever forget that but after all those photos on your computer and then seeing you stood in front of dressed as a baby girl she told me she can no longer see you as a man..She has looked at ways to help your sex life and yes we have had lots of chats about it.She's come to the conclusion you have this fetish and your urges can't be changed .. ,the baby clothing  and how you like to be humiliated." "I have strongly advised her to no longer  neglect her own sexual needs or she will end up resenting you" ."She's told me many times she can't reach sexual satisfaction when you penetrate her so  I have made her aware she has other options , I discussed her taking a lover may be the best way forward "." Susie has mentioned Jake before to me so I suggested he might be  the perfect  answer to the problem...if he can be discreet"."I know  Susie will find sexual satisfaction with him.. thats a certainty he's ...er.. mm., lets  just say  he's well-built for the job...and  who knows  Jake might  end up being  a Daddy to you if this is what I suspect you want.Cindy said she's more than willing to be your babysitter,despite her teasing she really likes spending time with you and Susie ".Cindy said she will humiliate you if it turns you on.. I think shes beginning to understand you can't help your fetish,.....its a part of who you are so why ignore it...embrace it if  you desire " Thats the advice I would give in my sexy therapy ... as long as it hurts no one." You crave humiliation and what could be more humiliating than being dressed as a baby girl listening or even watching while your wife is being pleasured by another man or having your nappy changed by someone like Cindy" "Don't be ashamed is the message I gave to Susie... see this as a wake-up call to her own sex life" .

"You very brave letting Susie's boyfriend she you naked,letting him spank you and seeing you dressed like a little baby girl ". " Life will change for you now...and for your wife but at least you shall both be so happy" .

Carol spoke in such a soft gentle nurturing way  that made feel like I was actually a real baby girl.Still smiling at me she gently stroked my chin then leaned over kissed me on the cheek .

"I think this is for the best...I know it will work out now be a good girl for your mummy .. you dont want another spanking like that from her new boyfriend ..I bet your bottom still hurts doesn't it sweetheart"

. Carol really understood my desires I think her degree in psychology and being a qualified sex therapist put her in a good position to educate Susie on such matters. Surprisingly Carol then placed her hand on the front of my bulky frilly pink satin knickers and gently rubbed them for a few seconds, the  crinkle rustling sound reminding me I was wearing noisy plastic pants ,plastic pants that babies wear over their nappies. Carol was such a sweet lady ."

" Oh and I hope Cindy hasn't been too awful with you,she really likes you and wants to help because you have both been so good to her." She told her mum about it so I had to tell Lucy all the facts in case she had any misunderstandings I don't normally breach confidentiality not even to my sister but given the circumstances had no option..I don't think Lucy will say anything to her partner, Cindy's step father... but if she does I will sort it out".

Susie came up to put her to put her heels in the wardrobe and I heard Carol whispered in her  ear "you lucky devil...I want all the juicy details tomorrow enjoy yourself!".Susie was very excited and promised to tell all tomorrow.

Cindy was happy to spend the night at our home and have a few drinks with my wife and Jake She had already spoken to her mum to let her know not expect her home.Cindy had stayed over several times in the past, mainly at the weekends if they had all been out.She really liked spending time with us ,and looked up to Susie.

Carol of course had already updated her younger sister Lucy and told that her daughter Cindy will be babysitting me.I heard Cindy tell my wife she had sent some photos she had taken of me to her mum for a laugh." My mum phoned me , she found them hilarious ,she said she always thought Johnathon was too cute to be much of a real man ,she said she would have had several affairs had she been married to a sissy adult baby with such a tiny penis". I wanted to know which photos had she sent to her mum, had Lucy seen the ones of my tiny penis?.

Susie and her lover finally came to bed an a hour or so later.Cindy used one of our spare rooms to sleep in one opposite my nursery.She came in to give a "good night kiss " "I have my teddy bear here but you can hold onto it for tonight baby whilst you watch Susie being fucked by Jake's massive cock ,she giggled and walked out .Cindy deliberately left her bedroom door open and I could see her undress.My tiny cock throbbed at the sight of her  youthful body, standing close to her bedroom door looking into a mirror wearing a short pale pink cotton shirt and white hi-cut silky nylon knickers that looked so shiny in the dim light.I wanted those panties for myself and wondered what they smelled like.

CHAPTER FOUR:

As soon as  my wife came upstairs she came into my nursery."Hi honey are we okay."  "I'm fine Susie but Lucy is now aware of my secret and will tell her husband and all the other people we know ". "Aww don't worry baby she won't let-on she can keep a secret any way you know what Cindy is like,she loves to tease ...she understands the situation and wants to help you and she's happy for me .Dont worry about the pics, girls send texts and pictures all the time,she won't show your face. In fact I have just had a text from Lucy let me read it to you-

"Hi Susie heard about your new" baby girl" ,didn't know you had been pregnant!! - I hope I get to meet her soon ha ha .

Cindy told me all what happened, told me she also has some photos of Johnathan on her phone so I asked her to send them to me ,she sent me some very naughty pics of baby Johnathan, she said he has a baby dick , she right, OMG HE'S TINY, I feel for you hun.

Those frilly baby clothes? sorry but that's very funny .Had no idea. You are dealing with it really well -I would have an affair also !

Suppose thats why you found some one else to share you bed, heard he's a BIG boy and every  bit of a man-good for you girl.

Hope you have good time with lover boy but make sure Cindy has your " TINY " 'little baby girl is all tucked up in his bed  LOL

Am I being cruel ?

Love you both

XXX

"See, Lucy is cool about it she wont divulge your secret and has no issue with Cindy being your babysitter , stop worrying!

Lucy's text message to my wife really excited me ,I didn't really mind Lucy knowing my secret but wondered what her thought were about me in bed in my frilly baby clothes seen photos and  Susie will be sleeping with another man a very well endowed man. It so emasculating for me such a massive turn-on.

Jake went to the bathroom. Susie leaned over and kissed me on the cheek ,she took my hand without saying a word and led me into the master bedroom. Susie instructed me to kneel by the bed .As soon as Jake came in Susie  began to frantically unbuckle his  trousers then quickly unbuttoned his shirt.Finally just standing there in his underwear.My wife quickly undressed to the newly purchased white silky  satin underwear ,those sexy panties and her stockings she had bought especially for him.She knew I loved her in white silky undies so kept them on for me and for him I guess.She looked so good just like a model. I was kneeling on the floor in very close proximity.His hands caressed her satin clad bottom  and pussy through the silky fabric of her sexy panties .Susie  was already wet, the gusset clearly showing a damp patch at her satin covered crotch,her nipples erect through her bra,his own penis tenting out in his shorts  showing a tell tale spot of pre-cum.They were locked in a passionate open mouthed kiss ." Ohhh Jake please make love to me  ...I want you inside me so much darling ".Susie was  in a high state of  sexual arousal and impatiently pulled his shorts down then quickly removed her flimsy knickers.Jake majestically scooped her off her feet in his powerful arms and laid her on the bed. He went down on her ,licking her sopping vagina making her moan loudly ,he flicked his tongue at her swollen clitoris until she was about to climax....but she held off she did not want to cum just yet.

.After around 10 minutes she could take no more returned the favour taking the long thick shaft into her mouth but barely getting  more than a few inches because of his girth which was as thick as her wrists . She greedily sucked him,both hands gripping his large manhood. I picked up her discarded silky satin nylon panties,they  soaking wet with her juices,I  held them to my face breathing in her feminine moistness .Susie across at me as she carried on sucking that giant shaft.She suddenly stopped and burst out laughing,

"Aww you are such sissy pervert sniffing mummy's knickers"

she snatched them from my hands

,"if you really want to smell or taste mummy I shall put my panties over your head baby ...you only have to ask me"

. Then like the last time she stretched them over my head so that they were positioned with the gusset over my mouth and nostrils .They both laughing hysterically. Susie moved the panties to the side and inserted the  rubber penis shaped pacifier into my mouth and tightened the ribbon behind my head so it wouldn't fall out the moved the gusset back over my nose.The aroma of cummy panties was intoxicating and I became increasingly turned-on at this latest bout humiliation .

"C'mon baby girl kneel closer to the bed now so you can watch your new Daddy fuck mummy with his big thick cock"

Jake still laughing laid my beautiful  on her back,taking her her long lightly tanned legs he put  them over his broad shoulders .I saw my wife guiding his over sized penis to the entrance of her lubricated pussy .

" Please be careful.Jake... you're very very big..I'm not used to any thing this size"

.He kissed her on the lips to reassure her he would be careful .He slowly slid  his long thick shaft into my darling wife,feeding each inch into her. "Susie you feel very  tight..hun you okay  ...  just..relax".

She winced with the initial discomfort, this strange sensation she never having experienced such dimensions before .Her face contorted in a mixture of pain then pleasure ,letting out soft moans and gasps as each inch invaded her vaginal cavity ,stretching her labia wife open.Very slowly he  humped her, long deep penetrating strokes until he was finally grinding his pubic bone against hers.She had managed to take all of him inside her .Susie began to sob, with sheer joy she was looking  across at me and wanted me to see the pleasure she was feeling of another man.She  wanted me to know how happy it was making her  as she felt years of sexual frustration disappear ,the joy and lust in her face betrayed the pleasure building up within her  .

"Oh Jake that feels so good ,you feel so big inside me"

She made more soft whimpering noises as her clitoris was forced open from its  hood as the thick monster cock stretched her .... stretching her labia open as wide as it had never been before .I was less than a foot away seeing this sexual display by the two lovers.Looking at me again Susie managed to give me direction.

"Take out your  tiny baby dick Jenny so mummy can see this turns you on"  Almost out of breath she mouthed  " wank it for mummy and Daddy Jake baby "

.Pulling my erection free from the leg opening of my baby knickers  I did as was told and slowly masturbated my infantile cock with finger and thumb. I was in total awe at the sexual display before me...I was so aroused ,my penis so hard but just a baby dick in comparison to Jake's 8 inches .He now began to piston his huge cock into her squelching vagina ,quickening his pace,his heavy balls slapping against Susie's bottom. She gripped him tightly then moved her red painted finger nails down to his bottom she began clutching his buttocks her wedding ring shining in subdued light of the bed side table lamp.His vigorous fucking made  head board  thump loudly against the wall .Suddenly he stopped.

"is everything okay darling....why have you stopped" she  asked with him to carry on..He was teasing her and she knew it "please please Jake don't stop  ….PLEASE FUCK ME " she pleaded with him to continue ."Oh like that is it ....you big tease" whilst still underneath him she began  buck her self upwards whilst his penis remained motionless.Susie was able push her bottom off the bed still holding onto him ,her vagina thrusting upwards now to get every inch of his cock until she was out of breath. Jake then really gave it to her good and hard meeting her thrusts, as the squelching noises got louder and louder from her heavily lubricated and devastated pussy..."OOOOOHHH AAAAGGRRRHHH.........GOD .....THATS SO DEEP she shouted loudly.

I wondered  if Cindy was asleep in the next room or had all this sex woken her, I hope she doesn't hear .

..."AAAGGGRRHHH...AAGGRRHHH...MMMMMM..OH...OHHH ..AHHHH....FUCK ME!..DONT......EVER STOP..FUCKING ME JAKE..,....IVE NEVER FELT ANY THING LIKE THIS BEFORE...DONT  STOP.....FASTER.....FASTER....OOOHHHH.....AAAGGGHHHH...MMMMM....YOU ARE AMAZING ,THE BEST EVER....UGH  ...YOU REACH THE PARTS MY BABY HUBBY SIMPLY CANT REACH....  FUCK

Susie went on and on telling him how good he was as his powerful thrusting was making her cum, long quick strokes revealing her wetness and excitement on that glistening magnificent penis .His heavy balls smacking her bottom .She was saying these things knowing it was turning me on but she was also being honest about Jake's sexual performance.This was all too much for me as I wanked my minuscule erect penis with finger and thumb and i very quickly jizzed onto the  front my pink satin lacy frilled baby knickers.His penis was now just a blur as he slammed it into her poor pussy .His long thick penis covered with her juices.My wife's legs tightly clamped around his shoulders her toes curled.Her finger nails digging into his his buttocks ,her eyes tightly closed and her mouth open,tears began to roll down her cheeks .

My darling wife was uncontrollably sobbing and moaning more vocally  I had never seen her this way.,She clamped her mouth on his shoulder to muffle her cries. She had never made those sounds when I made love to her.She looked so passionate, a sexy woman lost in total ecstasy.Jake with his face buried into the pillow began to grunt as my wife or now establish mummy was taking the full length of his cock deep into her womb, her pussy gripping the thick slimy shaft as it stretched her pussy wider than it had ever been before in her sexually active years.I had always found my penis to be a loose fit in her vagina but after Jake was done  it was likely to be spoiled forever.

I began imagining that large organ hitting her cervix, slamming into it causing  a mixture of pain and pleasure, he was so much deeper than I could ever reach something she continued to utter as he fucked her hard.Yes Jake was indeed exploring new territory I was unable to and my lovely Susie was reaping great benefit from his much larger and thicker penis.He fucked her nice and hard taking full control like an alpha male should ,my wife's legs remaining over his muscular shoulders  .Susie was moaning loudly and I knew her orgasm was fast approaching by her  very vocal screams.Her body quivered and shook ,her vagina spasmed , his cock pounding her drenched cunt and then she cried out loudly in a state of total ecstasy. Her her very engorged swollen clit was juicy red .His merciless battering of "mummy's pussy" continued like some kind of pile- driver,such stamina.He drove his monster sized cock harder and harder into the depths of her devastated slit, Susie swore and panted with every thrust of his over-sized ravaging pole.Suddenly Jake began to groan and grunt louder and louder and my lovely stunning bride of several years took this as the cue that he was about to shoot his load of seed deep into her womb.She held on tightly to her lover. Her own body began to shake uncontrollable as wave after wave of intense pleasure  erupted into a full blown multiple orgasms, her first ever .

"YESSS YESS OH YESS" She cried, her eyes full of tears ,Susie began to sob so much I though he had hurt her ...her face now flushed ,glowing red..She dug her nails into his buttocks harder and harder encouraging him to keep fucking her until she had every last drop of his warm seed. I could not believe my wife talking like this.Her vagina muscles began to contract with her orgasm,gripping his cock tightly , squeezing  it until he finally erupted,...his guttural snorts and grunts of satisfaction has his giant cock spasmed in unison with her own contractions.He continued to empty his heavy balls, my wife/mummy using her vaginal muscles to drain him completely dry.Eventually the frenzied fucking subsided and Susie lay there still crying and sobbing into his manly hairy chest telling him that it was the best fuck she had ever had,not caring that I was right next to them .I felt completely broken at what I had just witnessed but strangely excited and totally humiliated knowing I could never compete with Jake in the bed room

It was less than an hour later Jake was fully charged up and raring to go. Susie was insatiable she played with his giant cock until it sprang back to life. She got on all fours and he positioned himself behind her. She reached under herself and took hold of his cock.Slowly he pushed it into her ...she found it sliding in a little easier than before. He began to fuck her nice and hard and when he paused for breath she would push her self backwards onto him ,taking all his length and grinding her vagina right into his pubic bone .He pulled her hair like the alpha man he was, the alpha male she likes, someone who can take charge in the bedroom. She let out gasps and moans as he gave her every inch, slapping her bottom and making her squeal in lust. The slapping sound of their bodies as they fucked like animals was the best sound in the world.They changed positions again and again the sort of positions I was unable to manage simply because I was too small. They  finished up in the missionary, her favourite .She had her legs wrapped over his back just above his waist ,ankles crossed to keep him close, kissing him passionately with her hands holding his face while he was between her legs pumping his huge thick veiny cock in and out of her , the sensations of pleasure increased with each rapid thrust , waves and waves of  throbbing sensations were felt through Susie's entire body until she finally erupted her climatic  juices onto his giant penis.It was like watching a live porn performance .I remained in a kneeling position right by the bed furiously masturbating. 

Now that they had finished they both sat up in bed watching me ,laughing at me ,Susie encouraging me to "to make creamies into my panties like a girl".I had a fantastic orgasm ,my humiliation getting more intense telling them I wanted to be there I was  now their "cuckold baby girl" .Susie pulled me over towards her and kissed me on the lips .She put a finger  into her sloppy pussy then pulling it out placed into into the back of my knickers and right inside  my bottom.I  was then sent back to my nursery.

Several  minutes passed when Susie  came  to tuck me into bed.To hide her modesty Susie was wearing a white satin short dressing gown and a fresh  pair of bikini style white satin panties embellished with lace, expensive designer ones  , the elasticized lace on the legs and waist  was to ensure Jake's and her own cum didn't leak out and dribble down her legs. I had worn those very panties with out her knowledge before,wanking my tiny cock into them only a few days before.

"Every things gonna be fine baby Jenny thank you for not being angry or jealous  ..this has been  the best night of my life and I love you so much for being understanding and accepting" she reassuringly informed me. 

She looked so sexy, her long dark brown straight hair now disheveled ,Susie had a radiant flush, a bright  glow about her pretty face. I looked at her breasts through the opening of her dressing gown then between her legs at the sodden satin patch of her pantie gusset where their juices were mixed,she saw me looking so she slipped them off down her long tanned  legs ,removed the other pair of kickers still around my head and replaced then with the warm cummy ones, stretching them into place over  my head so that the crotch touched my nose.

"you want to wear mummy's  soaking knickers...dont you"?".Here you are baby".The pungent smell hit my nostrils as Jake's seed and my wife's orgasm  made contact.The silky satin fabric was soaking wet with their juice..but yes I did want them.She took my pacifier from round my neck and pushed it into her hot slippery vagina .When she took it out it was slimy and glistening with their cum.She kissed me on the head ,parted the panties that covered my mouth shoved the offending  rubber penis pacifier into my mouth "you suck on this baby girl whilst mummy sucks on Daddy's big cock...night night baby sweety pie ". she said with a wink and a smile , she walked out  but as she got to the bedroom door I found my self  replying in a very soft girly lisp   "nigth  mummy".She laughed at me.Susie was really happy with how the evening was panning out .The girly lisp appear to be coming something quite natural to me I thought.

I awoke the next morning very early to the sound of my wife being fucked,her soft moans , the  bed squeaking and banging against the wall,it  kept me awake. I was erect again and rather than play with myself  just sucked on my rubber penis dummy inhaling the satin scented panties that were still stretched over my head and face.I listened to their love making for maybe 20 minutes until I heard he climax loudly. About 8.30 am I heard Jake leaving,Susie seeing him off at the door she then came back up stairs to check on me , to reassure herself I was fine with what happened last night. .

After seeing my nappy was sticky she began to tease me "oh dear have you been listening to me and Daddy doing grown up things baby?" ,did you make a sticky mess in your nappy and fwilly panties baby girl....did it turn you on... yes it did ...didn't it darling" ? .Come on baby ickle sissy you can have some baby time with mummy now".

Susie invited me into her bed."Jake wants you to clean me up before I take a shower,...if you dont he will give you another spanking Okay darling"

I readily accepted I did not want that again. The room smelled of sex and the evidence was plain to see, the white cotton sheet displaying their bodily fluids.I was ordered between her legs and "drink Daddy's and mummy's cum cum" I cleaned the salty mixture of their goo from her loose swollen ,puffy vagina, the taste on my tongue wasn't unbearable .Then she said because I had been a "good little baby girl" I could "make love to mummy".She laid on her back and took out my thin puny erect penis from the side of my frilly baby girl knickers with  two fingers and positioned my thin short shaft at the entrance to her vagina.She placed one of her hands under my nappied and satin covered crotch and pushed me into her.I just slipped straight into her pussy so very easily  ..much more easier than I ever have before.Her vagina was still very slimy and wet . I began to make love my darling wife  pumping my slippery wet rigid organ into her equally slippery Vagina,.She held onto the crotch of my knickers but even this didn't always prevent me slipping out.She pushed me back into her several times, Her face was expressionless as my baby manhood went in and out of her, when I quickened my pace  I slipped out more times than I have ever done  obviously because of their sticky cum. My baby penis failed to touch the walls of her vagina and I could feel nothing much other than an overstretched  cavernous cavity .Susie then grabbed hold of the back of my frilly baby panties to see if this would keep me inside her somehow.Susie pulled my knickers so hard she would have given me a wedgy if it weren't for my nappy " fuck me baby c'mon darling .. c'mon darling ..I love you baby.. really love you but please make love to me....please .Susie looked quite upset I could see tears in those dark brown eyes ,she sobbed and cried as I carried on fucking my sweet gorgeous wife. I thought I was making her cum but no  Susie began to apologize to me ,she was loud and vocal.

"I'M SORRY BABY BUT I CAN'T FEEL YOU I CANT FEEL A THING ...NOTHING ...NOTHING AT ALL NOT A THING..I..I CANT TELL IF YOU ARE INSIDE ME...AT LEAST BEFORE I COULD FEEL A LITTLE BIT OF YOU" .She carried on sobbing ,Susie was very emotional,she kissed me passionately. POOR BABY ...JENNY'S TINY ICKLE BABY DICK IS NO GOOD FOR MUMMY ...IT WILL NEVER BE SUFFICIENT  NOT NOW SHE HAS A NEW BOYFRIEND ...DON'T WORRY DARLING I STILL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH ..I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.JAKE AND ME HAVE COME TO AN ARRANGEMENT.HE WILL BE YOUR NEW DADDY, HE WILL COME TO THE HOUSE A COUPLE OF TIMES A WEEK.....JUST TO MAKE ME HAPPY...FOR SEX,THATS ALL ...OKAY SWEETY".  

"Yeth mummy YETH" I said getting into the role "I want to be your baby girl forever,.... I want to watch you and Daddy fuck in our bed cos I'm just a big sissy baby girl with a tiny ickle peepee". I carried on  with my fantasy ."I want to be totally dominated and humiliated by you and your lover and if I'm a naughty baby girl I know my new Daddy  will spank me like the sissy wimp that I am"..

Susie's emotional state appeared to return to normal,feeling more calmer and relaxed "oh yes yes Good girl I knew you would accept my proposal . .... Cindy will babysit for me from now on , she has my permission to bring a few of her lovely friends over should me and Jake decide to go out again or for a weekend away in an hotel.You will be a permanent baby girl at all times when you get home from work..,all your frilly baby clothes will be washed and then dried on the washing line so our neignbours  will know your pathetic needs to be a little adult baby girl secret....understood?"...

"Yeth...yeth mummy" my little penis now almost ready to release its load into her sloppy very wide over-stretched pussy.

"Oh yes darling don't forget... all those sweet little baby photos have been put some where safe in case you get any ideas...Cindy printed several copies off  just in case you go snooping for them or delete them from her phone"".

"Yeth mummy..me be a good ickle girl ."My 3 inches now banging into her well used slit thinking at what Cindy will do with those pictures of me in my baby girl attire I thought about  Lucy seeing those pictures of me and her reaction to them,knowing I'm an adult baby cuckold. I bet and all her friends will laugh.Will Cindy's friends really  come over and babysit with her ..the thought terrified me but wow the idea was a massive turn-on. Susie continued pulling hard at the rear waistband of my plastic pants and frilly satin panties trying to get some extra penetration and prevent me slipping out. She pulled up my pink sheer baby doll nightie out of the way and held onto my panties ,She cried out saying-

"I CANT FEEL YOU ....I JUST CANT EVER REALLY FEEL YOU...  BUT ITS MUCH  WORSE THAN  BEEN BEFORE ...POOR BABY...SO...SO.SMALL ..SO TINY BABY.

She knew these words would turn me on and I quickened my pace,the plastic and satin rubbing together making that familiar a rustling noise which  ,I lasted about 2 minutes until I exploded my baby juice into sexy beautiful wife /mummy.

We lay there panting ,me still on top of her sexy slim body.Susie caressed me,stroking me and patted my frilly pink satin padded bottom causing my plastic pants to rustle under the knickers.  She talked to me like a baby again in her mock baby tone

"Did my ickle sissy girl like dat eh... precious...such a baby girl aren't we eh most of the time mummy's pussy will only be for your Daddy but if you are good baby girl I may treat you once a month ".

I turned slightly to look at my wife and saw her looking towards the bedroom door.I felt a presence and quickly realized that the bedroom door was now fully wide open it wasn't open earlier .I turned to see  Cindy was standing there with a huge grin on her pretty young face,she had seen and heard everything,I felt so ashamed and embarrassed.

"Morning you two2 she said with a cheeky smile.Susie must have know Cindy was there but never said anything. She came into the room as my wife got out of bed and handed her the satin robe.

" I guess you and Jake had a great time "

"I hope we didn't keep you awake all night long Cindy".

" No its fine Susie honestly but by god he certainly went at it didn't he .. I don't want to be crude but .. well you were very noisy Susie...I heard you crying at one point but just guessed Jake was making you happy...did it hurt though .. with him being so large"

."Oh Cindy it was wonderful being with a real man" ."Yeah it hurt to begin with,not overly painful certainly bearable  until I got used to him ..you know...being very large,I felt him so deep inside it gave me very nice sensations like  would not believe Cindy...he made me cum so hard on that enormous cock and yes it hurt initial but once I was fully aroused it felt really good".

" Susie that's great news I'm so pleased for you. Carol told me you are more likely to finally reached an orgasm with another man... after such a long wait".

They hugged each other. 

. "So I guess size does matter then" Cindy said with a blush. Susie laughed at this.

"Well of course it does dear.. well certainly in this situation". 

Cindy giggling almost non stop, "I suppose you are right ...you had an extra  extra 5 inches last night.....a lot more than you've been used to this last few years,not to mention he's such a hunk".

They both laughed more and looked at me laying on the bed. Do you want me to babysit next Saturday? I will bring my friends round so they can meet your kinky husband ,I'm sure they will want to see your pretty baby girl all dressed up". "Emma  one of my friends ...the one who's studying fashion is great at dress making .I text her the photos I took last night and she's more than happy to make him a new pink baby dress and frilly knickers...she needs to measure him first though".

"Oh Cindy that would be lovely ..wouldn't that be nice Jenny eh...another pretty young girl coming to the house to fuss with you and make you lots of frilly baby girl dresses and frilly panties". "Yes please Cindy tell her to come over so she can measure him and I will give her the money to buy what she needs and of course you can come over next Saturday with your friends while me and Jake go out and enjoy ourselves.

"What about a cot too Cindy suggested ..he's far too young to be in a grown up bed babies should sleep in a cot".

"Not thought about that dear but good idea".

"My boyfriend will make him one..he's studying carpentry and now has a part time apprenticeship... we can paint it pale pink and I can decorate it with teddy bears" .Cindy continued thinking of more ways to humiliate me .ALL babies should sleep in the nursery .. so you and Jake dont disturb him... I mean her ... but if you er  you want to keep him awake I will buy a baby monitor so you can hear each other...I'm sure baby Jenny would like that wouldn't she... so she can hear her mummy and her boyfriend in bed together" Cindy said looking at me directly.

Susie and Cindy thought these were wonderful ideas  that when they were finally done laughing  Cindy phoned her boyfriend.I could hear him laughing on the phone

" you want me to make a adult size cot for your friends husband...because he wears baby girl clothes ?"

He  was more than happy to make an adult size cot especially when Susie spoke to him. " Hi Brad ,its Susie ..yes it sounds strange but I need a baby cot for my sissy husband.Yes he will sleep in it from now on because I have a boyfriend .Is £ 600 enough money...great see you tomorrow." Susie handed the phone back to Cindy to say her goodbye."Right then its all agreed"....Emma is coming over to measure my baby so she can make him lots more baby girl clothes,you will bring all friends over to babysit him,your boyfriend will come over tomorrow and make a start with the cot  and you will supply a baby monitor....this is perfect."

My life has changed so much over the last few months.I'm a permanent sissy baby girl when not at work.I'm often humiliated in front of women of all ages.They will all know I'm a cuckold because Jake visits regularly . I must wear my baby clothes at all times when he comes over. Susie has bought me lots more baby clothes which Cindy's friend made, lots of pink satin dresses and ruffled petticoats  so short my matching frilly knickers are almost always on show.When my wife or Cindy have their friends visit to our house they will come into my nursery, see me in my cot and make fun of me, especially during my nappy changes.They will always come up with new ideas to humiliate me and tease me and they love to watch me being spanked by Jake over his lap, sometimes the hold up my baby dresses out of the way so he has good access to my frilly bottom .Cindy loves to pull my knickers and nappy down so Jake can spank my bare bum.She still finds this very funny.I have a baby mobile hanging just above my head as I lay in my cot ..hanging off the mobile are my wife's silky white panties ,ones she has worn when Jake has called round..the crotch evidenced with their sex stains.I spend most of my time in the nursery except on the rare occasions when I get to sleep with my mummy when Jake is away.

CHAPTER FIVE:

Susie and Jake have had the occasional dinner party at our home and the first time Lucy and her husband over Susie made sure I was already in my baby girl clothes and in my cot before they arrived .Susie deliberately left my nursery door wide open so the guests cold see me in plain view if they needed the bathroom...she made sure they used the upstairs bathroom and you had to walk past the nursery to access it .A pink ballerina figure lamp and  white shade decorated with butterflies illuminated my nursery . 

I could hear all the comments on the baby monitor whilst they talked about me from the dining room.I could hear them all laugh when they heard me masturbating ,that tell tale rustling sound as the plastic rubbed against the pink fabric of my frilly baby knickers " oh I think she's playing with her tiny pee pee " Lucy announced.Susie then talked into the monitor..."stop playing with your clit or Daddy will drag you down here and spank you in-front of our guests!".I could hear howls of laughter.I stopped playing with my self.

Susie came up to the nursery a moment later and strapped me into the cot to prevent me getting out and more importantly so  could not play with my "baby dick" unless instructed to by an adult .I could hear Susie explaining to our guests what she had done.James ,Lucy's husband could not believe I put up with so much ."Well James Susie explained "a real man wouldn't would he and Johnathan is a baby ...Not a man...besides he loves it really" .

Lucy announced  she she needed to pee ,I could hear her  footsteps coming upstairs and I knew she would see me in my pink baby cot dressed up like a baby girl.I got quite excited ,I wanted this very attractive woman to see me.She was a sexy lady ,lovely blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair. She looked into my room quickly giving me a wave then entered the bathroom at the end of the landing.I felt a bit disappointed and hoped she would have at least said hello. When she came out Lucy came into my nursery to get a closer look at me.She had only seen photos of me as a baby until now ,she  walked up to my cot and rested her hands on the railings smiling down at me. She surveying the sissy adult baby looking up at her, laying there in a pink oversize baby cot.  limbs secured by 4 pink leather straps and cuffs attached to the corners of my pink wooden prison decorated by Cindy with dolls and Teddies .I had no duvet to hide under and was fully on show.  She stared  for a moment , from heard to toe ,looking at the pink ribbons in my hair , the penis pacifier tied round my neck ,the short pale pink frilly nightie with matching pink ruffled baby knickers - the ones embroidered  with "sissy 3 inches"  yes she looked at me ,right down to my frilly topped ankle socks.She shook her head laughing at me.

"Just look at you  Johnathan you look so silly wearing my daughters nightie and those frilly baby panties,...tell me do you still wet your nappy?

.I looked at her and although I was blushing loved this teasing ,she was so sexy. ...yes she knows I wet my nappy.Lucy was all dressed sexily  wearing a  tight short black dress, stockings and suspenders of which I could make out the faint outline.She looked quite a bit taller in the black patent leather high heels .She turned around to look around my nursery taking in the soft girly furnishings,.Lucy opened my wardrobe looking at my different baby girl dresses ,my drawers where my plastic pants and frilly ruffled baby knickers .I watched her as she smiled to herself lifting out some of my plastic pants and ruffled satin knickers.Lucy was quite interested in my sissy adult baby life she like her daughter Cindy asked my wife lots of questions. I looked at her tight peachy bottom in that tight black dress, clearly at visible pantie line,she wasn't wearing a thong which was good in my own opinion and I tried to envisage what her panties  looked like ..yes bet they were the sort Susie and Cindy wears ..expensive  tanga high cut satin ones with a hint of lace .She turned to catch me staring .

" were you looking at my bottom ?... thats very naughty I wonder what my husband would say if I were to tell him...do you think he may come and give you a spanking if I were to ask him to" ? she giggled."Yes baby I know Jake's spanks you ...such a wimp ...a sissy baby girl aren't we" .

Should I tell her what I was really thinking I asked my self  " actually Lucy I was just...just trying to guess what kind of panties you were wearing " I sheepishly explained

.She smiled at me "oh .. oh you were were you mmm you want to see what sort of underwear I like to wear eh..what women  wear for real men" She thought for a moment then cautiously looked around then looking back at me lifted her dress  up so high I could see the top of the pale pink bikini style satin panties ,designer ones with a lacy panel at the front. I stared at them and she laughed and turned around so I could see that satin covered bottom so stunning she then pulled her dress back down.Lucy then placed my penis pacifier into my mouth.

. "Okay baby  the show is over ..now me see your knickers" She lifted up my nightie and laughed so loud at my panties . " ohhh same colour as mine but yours are so girly ..... very frilly... ooh and whats this I see" ? Lucy looked at the - inscription sissy 3 inches . "3 inches ? not what I have heard ... I have heard its less than 3 inches...  Susie said it was only 2.9 inches- thats a baby size isn't it and thats why you are  baby girl. a baby girl in frilly pink baby knickers   not like a woman would wear.   yes  ...thats why Susie has Jake. I have never seen her so happy.We speak on the phone and she's told me he has a big 8 inch penis .They make you watch sometimes if you've been good....don't they baby" .Susie says she lets you play with her panties while you masturbate your little dink dick when Jake is giving her a lovely orgasm"  ."You like ladies panties don't you" ...she said looking at the mobile that hung above my head.  Four  pairs of Susie's white  silky panties all cum stained in the crotch ..hung so low I could almost touch them with my nose." Cindy tells me you enjoy being humiliated too, am I making you all hard in that nappy and those frillies... she tentatively prodded the front of my knickers feeling a small hard lump that lay inside my terry nappy .Lucy placed a  her hand to her mouth to stifle her uncontrollable giggles "awww poor baby ...poor poor  TINY  baby  girl" .She undid the leather straps to release my hands and commanded me to wank for her.Lucy  clearly enjoyed the control she was having.I quickly took out my fully erect penis .She laughed hysterically as I proceeded to play with my cock in the only way I can do " finger and thumb ..".awww god " she laughed."...its so very small .... its like an infants.Lucy staring down at me with those gorgeous blues eyes which were glued to my sissy sized penis "oohh good girl you gonna make cummies all over your frilly knickers for me baby  ...yes do then but you might be spanked for spoiling them.....I should have brought my phone upstairs ..would love to video this and share it...next time eh ... baby Johnathan ...sorry  ..I meant baby Jenny."

In no time at all my sperm jetted out landing on my nightie and on my knickers.Lucy went went to the bathroom to get some tissue  and cleaned up the mess laughing from my baby clothes.She kissed me on the lips thanking me for "entertaining her so well".

She went back downstairs still laughing.

Cindy loves babysitting me and I actually look forward when Susie and Jake go out for the night or have the odd weekend away.When it comes to nappy changes Cindy does it in such a loving way, she's quite mature for an 18 year old .There's no embarrassment on her or my side..not anymore.Cindy loves to tease me ,knowing full well I enjoy it because any sort of sexual stimulation is limited with my wife .When Cindy visits  she nearly always wear short plaid skirts or something similar in style. I'm laid on the floor she kneels down in front of me and lifts up my frilly white paper nylon petticoats and frilly pink satin baby girl dress and clips it to the dummy around my neck.Then she tells me to lift up my botty so she can pull down my frilly baby knickers and plastic pants.Once she's unpinned my nappy and removed it I lay there with my tiny 1 inch flaccid penis on show.Not content with this she wants to see me hard so  she accidentally on purpose opens her thighs enough so I can see her own pretty feminine panties-she knows I like white silky knickers and wears them regularly for me.Cindy is well aware this effect has upon me and with in seconds I'm fully hard.

"Oooohhh your ickle soldier is standing  all to attention baby girl... I wonder what caused that...naughty baby" she says with a cheeky smile and a mocking baby talk tone She loves it and so do I.

When Susie and Jake are on a date night Cindy will come into nursery and give me a cuddle.There's been more than one occasion when she's laid with me in my giant cot put her hand up my short nightie and into my panties.Cindy pulls out my "baby dick" as she usually refers to it by taking it from the leg opening of my panties and wanks me while we listen to the sounds of my wife being fucked so very hard next door,so clear over the baby monitor. Cindy will make humiliating comments like " your mummy is getting fucked by Daddy's massive cock again ...awww poor baby Jenny has to listen ..she doesn't get to go near mummy's pussy these days...poor ickle baby  but dont worry I will make baby Jenny feel all nice ..I will play with her tiny tiny ickle willy until she spurts her creamy onto her fwilly pink baby girly pantith" .She would hold my tiny member with a finger and thumb and rub it like a girl would rub her clitoris .The unmistakable sounds of my satin knickers rubbing against my crinkly noisy plastic baby panties making them rustle encouraged her to increased her tempo, those naughty teasing comments coupled with the sounds of my wife's loud moans would have me ejaculate all over the front of my pink frilly satin baby knickers with a few minutes.Cindy would cuddle me for quite sometime afterwards and kiss me on the forehead or cheek.The only downside to my "baby treats" with Cindy I was not allowed to touch her, "thats for boys with big dicks baby" she would remind me.Cindy has hinted she may let me suckle on her breasts and I hope this happens very soon.Susie is aware of Cindy's "baby treats" but had no problem with it because it saved her the job of wanking me off -usually into her cummy panties.

I love my sexy wife/mummy so much and would never go back to how things used to be .I'm so happy at being a baby girl to my wife and new Daddy .When Susie knows  Lucy  or Cindy is coming over she likes me to be wearing my very short frilly pink satin dress and ruffled petticoats ,my hair is growing longer so she often its styled as a toddler girl, the outfit is finished off by short frilly ankle socks and Mary Jane be shoes, there's no nappy or frilly panties because Susie likes to make sure my tiny soft 1 inch penis is on show.Cindy thinks its quite funny having me like this,I'm so lucky having such an attractive understanding babysitter like Cindy, life  has only got better for me.

gallery_13128_1359_1563.jpg

gallery_13128_1359_9807.jpg

tumblr_pnwgckNtXo1rkbqkho1_1280.jpg

sissybabysusie_6ebee5e35b4636eef50eed9c990f66ae.jpg

sissybabysusie_3208ff23dace8121d9b2cf6846adb0dd.jpg

sissybabysusie_a4481f064fd552662bce91775e664f63.jpg

sissybabysusie_143177675aa47982b22dfe1754c1ba9e.jpg

sissybabysusie_7253cd221124344225c1c92ee28b29fe.jpg

sissybabysusie_92ae872ac7f9bf1b4621cd394039ca11.jpg

sissybabysusie_89a372.jpg

giphy.gif

tumblr_o24zr0WgDQ1uvklqco1_1280.jpg