LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop The Poop

Daily Banter (Sounds nicer than "Shoot the ****)

4,970 topics in this forum

• 14 replies
  1. Warning

• 5 replies
  2. Top 5 Nappies?

• 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. pop pop

• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
  4. It's Back

• 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Carpooping

• 15 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 12 replies
  6. Free Diapers

• 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Budget Meals

• 24 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• It's definitely acceptable here. Looking forward to hearing more about it and how it works out for you.  Combining diaper discipline with your other forms of discipline is awesome. 
    • I have 'nappy phases' - I suppose this is the binge part. I order some and wear almost constantly. But after a bit my need fades and I can have a month or two off. Is this the sort of thing you mean?
    • I haven't clicked the link, but public toilets can be very unhygienic and I'd rather have my nappy on than go in them.
    • Had a dream last night that I'll count as a potty regret.   In the dream,  I went to the urinal and peed and it came out as a super deep red. Of course I got really concerned about it, but then remembered that I ate a bunch of beets and that made my pee turn red. Then the potty regret kicked in and I wish that I had a Rearz Daydreamer diaper on and how that would look soaked with dark red pee-pee.  
    • Being DL (sometimes AB) is a part of who I am but it does not define me. My husband knows and is fine, he accepts that I will be diapered at home. I do not shout about it though and only a couple of friends know - one is DL and one AB/furry. I am very comfortable wearing my nappies out in public under my clothes and I love wetting myself in public. But I don't want to show them off. I do have a fantasy of being in a strange town where no one knows me and being more open about it.