LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Airlines Running Restaurants

I've been travelling recently and had a random thought. What would happen if Airlines ran restaurants? I'll start:

You are standing in line waiting to be seated when the host comes up to and says "We have cancelled dinner tonight due to an issue in the kitchen. Could you come back tomorrow?" 

Or, "Your order was lost between the kitchen and the table. Here's a voucher for McDonald's."

Okay. Your turn... 

• Haha 3

You get put into communal seating where everybody sits at the same table.  There are no chairs, just a bench, and everybody is packed in as tight with no room to move.  That is unless you pay for a "first class" dining experience. 

33 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

We've overbooked the restaurant right now, can you wait 4 hours for a table to open up?

Um.... I think that happens every day without the airlines involved.  🙄

• Like 1

Jeeze: I only wanted a Southwest salad and a Frontier steak. I was Delta really crappy hand today

• Like 1

"There's a major storm center moving over the restaurant.  Dinner will be delayed 2 hours". 

Actually, as a pilot myself I get a bit pissed at the complainers when a flight is delayed or canceled by the weather.  I understand where they are coming from, being late to their destination or returning home, but the fact is flying is always going to be dependent on the weather.  There are enough plane crashes as it is, many due to weather.  I guess these complainers that their flight was delayed or canceled due to weather would rather take off anyway, crash and kill everyone on board.  After all, they know more than the pilots, FAA and weather forecasters!  DUH! 

10 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

"There's a major storm center moving over the restaurant.  Dinner will be delayed 2 hours". 

Actually, as a pilot myself I get a bit pissed at the complainers when a flight is delayed or canceled by the weather.  I understand where they are coming from, being late to their destination or returning home, but the fact is flying is always going to be dependent on the weather.  There are enough plane crashes as it is, many due to weather.  I guess these complainers that their flight was delayed or canceled due to weather would rather take off anyway, crash and kill everyone on board.  After all, they know more than the pilots, FAA and weather forecasters!  DUH! 

I was on a flight that was delayed do to heavy fast moving storm moving through. About 15 minutes later the Pilot came on over the intercom, "The Tower has given me clearance to tai out for takeoff, but I don't like the way it still looks out there. So I'm going to wait a bit longer before we leave."

The consensus amongst the passengers was that we were happy to wait until the pilot felt safe.

• Like 1