LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers

What diapers do you wear

26 posts in this topic

I am still trying out new ones, but my favorite so far are ABU Space and Little PAWS diapers. I am wearing little paws as we speak, and they feel so good.

Molicare Super plus, now replaced with Molicare Maxi Slip or Seni Quattro

Dry 24/7 during the day and cloth at night.

4 minutes ago, dljim95 said:

Dry 24/7 during the day and cloth at night.

Hey, that was what I was going to say.  You cannot beat either one of these!

1 person likes this

Tena slip maxi confioair (cloth backed) size medium. Best diaper for me.

Race car diapers are very good 

1 person likes this

Tranquility ATN with a stuffer at night, along with a good pair of plastics, day is Depend, with a small suffer up front... 

Molicare Super Plus during the days and Absorbancy Plus Level 4 with plastic pants during the nights.

Good subject, even if the OP was underage. I wear Attends during the day and Rearz cloth at night.

I switch between Coth with pretty plastic pants to Northshore Supremes

Just about any type or brand of diaper. 

I use to mostly use pocket type cloth diapers, but my living arrangements have changed a lot, and well i keep a few just in case, i'm mostly back to disposables.

I relly like goodnites, the prints the colors, and they hold what i need, so most of the time thats what i use. but for more serious diapering, like long car rides, amusement parks, etc, i normally use abena  

In the summer months I wear McKesson Ultra's and add an Assurance Male Guard pad.  The McKesson's fit me perfectly, have cool cloth sides, work well for my level of incontinence, and are inexpensive.  In the winter months I used to wear plastic backed Depends Protection with Tabs with a Male Guard pad but now that the plastic backed Depends aren't available I'll probably go with Tranquility ATN's.   I always wear Gary Activewear PUL pants if I'm going out and about and for sleeping.

Dry 24/7, Abena L4 air, I'm trying wellness pull-ups with a small booster for discretion and they seem to be about the best Pullups I've tried so far. Only diaper with a print that I've tried are the bambino belismos. In public or at home, even in front of family it's something big and plastic under normal clothes. No one has noticed or acts like they have. I'm just beginningto wear at work so DISCREET is the name of the game. Taking off a duty belt so you can pull your pants down to pee from time to time so I don't leak out of this pull-up is a pain in the ass though.

I am curently using Alvita All in one night time slips as they are very absorbant.

Cloth flannel diaper with a Zorb soaker panel and PUL waterproof pants. Never tried disposables because of privacy issues regarding storing them and throwing them away. Cloth is easier to "hide."

I switch between cloth and Abena M4. Since disposable diapers do not absorb on the sides I put an cloth diaper over my Abena diaper during the night. Nice and thick and super safe.

I like to try many different brands, so my preference changes often.

For daytime use, Boots Staydry pull-ons or Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit

For nighttime, Abena M4, Crinklz, Better Dry or ABU Space, depending on how much I drink.

Since it's the Christmas season, I also have my last remaining Buntewindel Christmas diapers.

Tykables, abena M4, ABUs, Tena when I need less bulky

Discretion is everything. So I'm glad I made a pretty recent discovery that Pampers Baby Dry Size 6 can fit and actually work for me. I have to change more often, but its amazingly functional. 

I wear Abena at night though. 

Cloth pin on I am A side sleeper I need some thing with some padding on the side I also wear pull up plastic pants

1 person likes this

Dry 24/7, Tykables, and Abina M4 with lined diaper cover at night.

Wife insists I wear cloth all the time, so I have daytime and nighttime weight diapers and plastic pants

Here are links to the photo gallery showing my "system:"

Diaper and soaker:

Waterproof PUL pants:

One change I made to the waterproof pants is to use fold over elastic on the leg openings.

The majority of the time, I wear Abena M3 Comfort.

At night, at home, I wear pin-on terry-cloth diapers and plastic pants. This is because even if I recover my daytime control -- which would be a surprise at this point -- it is extremely unlikely to impossible that I will ever recover my night control, so a permanent investment in cloth diapers is a good idea, in my opinion.

At night, away from home, I wear ABU Simple. They have the extra absorbency that I need for overnight, and they are not a huge deal to dispose of.