LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As a child/teen, did you fantasize about being incontinent, or did that come later?

Like many others here, I came out of the factory wanting to wear diapers. I don’t think there was a single time in my life that I didn’t want to wear diapers.  I was in my early teens when I discovered ABDL, thanks to the Internet.  

While I don’t recall having any overt fantasies about incontinence prior to discovering that I wasn’t alone, I do recall being tantalized shortly thereafter.    I scoured the internet for stories and accounts of people who needed to wear diapers for one reason or another.  I remember being a teenager and being mesmerized by a book about incontinence at our local library, though I was too scared check it out, so I read the whole thing at the library.   I didn’t start unpotty training until decades later, but the seeds were there at a young age   

I always assumed this is how it is for all ABDLs. Though given that the vast majority of us have no desire to be diaper dependent, I am starting to doubt that.  This goes with my theory that those of us who desire incontinence are a distinct subgroup with a similar, but different profile than the larger ABDL community. 

So, I am curious about others, when did you first fantasize about incontinence? 

• Like 2

First time I heard what being incontinent meant was aged 12 and my foster mum threatening me if I continued to steal adult nappies from school I’ll end up incontinent and wet all the time, did I want this? She was a retired nurse. Instantly on hearing this I knew what my calling in life was, I had to be double incontinent and permanently in nappies, wetting and messing without noticing. These feelings have been a very big thing in my life. I also remember reading a lot about incontinence on the internet, in the early days on here I would always ask questions about ways to become incontinent, extreme ways. It was an obsession, I would have done anything back then to be double incontinent. Now I wear 24/7. The important people in my life know I wear and it isn’t a problem. The obsession is less but my passion for incontinence is still there.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Goerge said:

First time I heard what being incontinent meant was aged 12 and my foster mum threatening me if I continued to steal adult nappies from school I’ll end up incontinent and wet all the time, did I want this?

Um yes? 😂😇

I think the incontinence bit mayyyyybe came later?

Dips have been around since my earliest memories. But wanting to use them came later...which makes sense because so much of this is emotional comforting and consoling for me at its deepest level. Having a *need* for them adds a layer of secureness and stability, that those things won't go away...knowing that even if I fight it as hard as I can to e.g. purge diapers out of my life, my body will sternly say "NO" and enforce that self-care.

• Like 1

Good question. The fascination with diapers was there, but the plastic pants was a horny teenagers dream come true. Still can't get enough of the plastics, although the diaper is now a necessary component of every day life (as it has for the last 25+ years).

Did the early fascination further the need? Probably... Boy Scout -- always be prepared... Never know when you'll be horny or peeing.

When I was younger and my little brother was a bedwetter I wanted to be in diapers, I did not understand that word a little more till I got older though. But yes since I "wanted to wear diapers" I probably wanted to wear them for the rest of my life.

• Like 1

I've always known that I wanted to be back in diapers, but I also don't really remember having thoughts about becoming incontinent when I was a child or teen. I just wanted to wear and use them all the time. 

I do remember having the thought in my 20's as a way to "justify" my wearing diapers although now I know I don't need to justify anything.

As I'm sure everyone here has experienced, it took a lot of time and inner reflection to realize, understand and accept what I've really wanted all along, but didn't understand at the time.

through most of my teen years I thought I was super vanilla tbh (lmao) but then I realized I was into watersports, then diapers, and my desire to become incon became obvious to me at some point a little after that (probably when i was 18).

I think the only clue that this was a part of me was my mom telling me about how I took a super long time to potty train as a kid. I don’t remember that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s because I really didn’t wanna leave diapers, and only eventually did bc of social pressure

When I was a teen I don't remember knowing anything about incontinence but was certainly fascinated by nappies and did a bit of experimenting - rather more after I managed to get hold of some adult disposables and a pair of plastic pants when I was about 17.  I was already fantasising at that stage about never having to use the toilet again (at age 11 I imagined some sort of magic underwear that you never had to take off and could use for everything ...).  I think what kicked the incontinence element off for me was reading a DPF story in which the main character realises that's what he wants after experiencing his first messy nappy and orgasm (wish I could find a copy of it again ...).  Since then it's been a pretty constant obsession; originally it was about no-one being able to take my nappies away from me but later it became an end and a fetish in itself; I hated feeling desperate to pee so the possibility of always having it flow with no control or pressure was hugely appealing and I also liked the potential humiliation side of having to admit that I was in nappies because I was incontinent.  And, of course, wearing and using nappies just feels awesome.  Over the years, my control has declined and I would define myself as being incontinent for around 10 years now (I've worn 24/7 rather longer); I'd still like to lose more control so what I experienced was a natural, constant and unconscious dribble.  Hopefully some day ...

• Like 1

I def wished I was a bedwetter when I was a teen. I even peed the bed on purpose a few times but it was hard and I got embarrassed and hid my sheets and cleaned it instead if telling my mom and pretending I had no control. I never thought about being incontinent during the day tho I just loved the idea of peeing myself whenever I wanted lol

• Like 5

This is interesting. I didn't really obsess over, or fantasize about being incontinent, it was just about wearing diapers. For the first 10 years or so of my childhood, I was a chronic and inveterate bedwetter, so I guess that I was partially "incontinent", so I didn't really think about daytime incontinence per se, I just wanted to wear diapers, while at the same time, also being terrified of doing so - wearing diapers to bed left me in constant fear of being found out by someone. Would my siblings speak of it to one of their, or one of my friends? Would a buddy come over for a playdate and somehow discover the box of diapers in my closet that I always buried under a pile of laundry or a blanket? On the rare occasion when I wore diapers in the car, would they get noticed by some kid at a rest stop, or one of my cousins? 

It was this dissonance that, I think, set me up for a lifetime of wrestling with "this" interest. I really, really wanted to be able to wear diapers, but when I wanted to - I didn't want to be made to wear them, I wanted to choose the circumstances. Maybe on a nice Saturday, for example, playing in the backyard with my siblings, I would have chosen to have a diaper on, were it within my powers. However, my parents discouraged me from wearing diapers during the day, most of the time, BUT, on occasion, also made me wear them, and usually precisely when I didn't want to - when we were visiting people and/or travelling. 

At the same time, I had a friend, a neighbour about my age, whom I named myself after on this site - her name was Sherri - who wore diapers all the time, presumably due to incontinence of some form (I never found out why and when I quizzed my mom on it years later, she said she didn't know), and I was absolutely glued to Sherri's side whenever she was around - I was totally fascinated with her, and sometimes I wanted to be like her - IE I wanted to have to wear diapers all the time. Which, I guess, meant that I wanted to be incontinent, although I never competed that circle within my thinking. 

I always wanted to wet the bed that was really the only form on "incontinence" I knew about until my 20's i guess (pre internet days).  I always loved wearing diapers and wetting myself I never really thought about needing diapers until I heard about adult diapers  and incontinence.  I had known about like the elderly and diapers but not really yuounger people that needed to wear.

• Like 1

I started to desire at a minimum diaper dependency in my early 20s and full blown incontinence maybe by the age of 24. It was then I started experimenting with catheters, sounds, and stents, with little success. This desire has been a strong, and at times obsessive, companion since then and there doesn't seem to be any sign of letting it go any time soon. For reference, I'm about to turn 40.

I really had to think about several days how my desire to wear diapers came about.

So I ordered my first diapers around 2005, when I was 34. I think this was also because up to this point in time I would have had to go to a medical shop and buy them myself. But by then the internet was so well developed that there were many online shops, also for diapers. Getting diapers this way seemed a lot more discreet to me than buying them personally in a shop.

I'm a fetish technically quite broad. Among other things, I had already experimented with latex shirts and latex socks, which I liked, but I didn't have a strong need for. At the same time, I have what I call a "fleecy fetish". I've loved wearing down and puffer jackets, and seeing people wearing them, since I was in school. At the same time, pictures of people wearing diapers don't give me a kick! But the feeling of a diaper, especially a diaper filled with urine, suits me very well with this "fleecy fetish".

For a long time I only used diapers sporadically until I decided in 2018 to wear diapers almost every day during the day. At that time I also ended up here in this forum. But until then I never had the urge to become incontinent or to wet the bed. But I enjoyed reading about it and found it interesting how others felt about it.

I also read that many develop an overactive bladder or even urge incontinence due to the constant use of diapers, or I also read how you can avoid this when you have diapers on: namely by not constantly going into the diapers.

But then I asked myself, if I'm constantly wearing a diaper during the day, why wouldn't it also be desirable to at least have an overactive bladder with urge incontinence. Since then I've been working on it more or less every day. Luckily, I've made great progress with my overactive bladder for the past six months and hopefully I'm now on the way to urge incontinence. The thought of actually being dependent on diapers to a certain extent fascinates me now!

From the time I stopped wearing diapers regularly (about 10 years old), I wished that I had a physical need to be diapered.  At that time, I didn’t know the word “incontinence” or that anyone else had that problem.  But, yes, I desperately wanted to be incontinent, so that I had a legitimate excuse to wear diapers.  I’d become quite accustomed wearing diapers and being able to relieve myself whenever I felt the discomfort of even a partially full bladder.

• Thanks 1

As far as I can remember I always wanted to be back in diapers, but like one of the other posters already said I also don't remember having thoughts about becoming incontinent as a child. To be honest I didn’t know what it was to begin with, however I do remember I wanted to wear and use them for their intended purpose only for number one that is.

I was well in my thirties when I discovered I wasn’t the only one with this rather strange desire to wear and use diapers. Soon thereafter things started to make more sense especially now that I knew I wasn’t some sort of weird freak, there were others like me, Internet helped a lot in my search for answers. Still today, the desire to have no control is phenomenal, I feel my body messed-up becoming potty trained and I feel it is not how it is supposed to be. Being an adult these are rather conflicting thoughts. As a child I was unable to reflect on my feelings although they were most definitely there. When I got older I learned after a lot of struggles and self-searching is was part of my being. Later on I embraced the other part of me and that made life a whole lot easier to deal with. For sure I know it is not what others expect from an adult but it is my life. Wearing diapers and using them for their intended purpose is better than loading yourself up with anti-depression pills. Just my thoughts.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, dlnoir said:

As far as I can remember I always wanted to be back in diapers, but like one of the other posters already said I also don't remember having thoughts about becoming incontinent as a child. To be honest I didn’t know what it was to begin with, however I do remember I wanted to wear and use them for their intended purpose only for number one that is.

I was well in my thirties when I discovered I wasn’t the only one with this rather strange desire to wear and use diapers. Soon thereafter things started to make more sense especially now that I knew I wasn’t some sort of weird freak, there were others like me, Internet helped a lot in my search for answers. Still today, the desire to have no control is phenomenal, I feel my body messed-up becoming potty trained and I feel it is not how it is supposed to be. Being an adult these are rather conflicting thoughts. As a child I was unable to reflect on my feelings although they were most definitely there. When I got older I learned after a lot of struggles and self-searching is was part of my being. Later on I embraced the other part of me and that made life a whole lot easier to deal with. For sure I know it is not what others expect from an adult but it is my life. Wearing diapers and using them for their intended purpose is better than loading yourself up with anti-depression pills. Just my thoughts.

I agree in terms of antidepressant pills. Wear your diapers if if it makes you happy. 100%.

I've always wanted to wear diapers for as long as I can remember, going back to early childhood. I remember wrapping blankets between my legs to feel like a diaper even though I was already potty trained. Discovered adult diapers and incontinence at the same time from a medical textbook I was reading for kicks (I was a weird kid lol) and have been fascinated by incontinence since. The idea of untraining and/or wearing 24/7 wasn't at all appealing until a few years ago and has steadily become more intriguing over the years. It's definitely something I fantasize about fairly frequently these days, but I'm also aware the reality brings a lot of complications I'm not ready and/or willing to deal with just yet. 

Early on, I didn't  fantasized about being incontinent.  My earliest recollection came when I wet my pants in kindergarten shortly after lunch.  Adults thinks those things happen and nothing needs to be done, unless it happens often.  That was the only time I wet my pants: I always felt like I could not fully empty because I felt like I was constantly holding it.  Then I came across mom's belted thick Kotex pads and then the snap plastic rumba panties from most likely my sister in my closet.  These made my desires explode. Yet, I don't wear those types of things anymore, just satisfied with having something on to ease my bladder and brain muscles.

I was in my teens and going thru puberty when I started wanting to be incontinent. I can remember if I couldn’t find a diaper to steal I would sometimes try and intentionally wet my pants. I can also remember taking some of my moms pads and putting them in my pants and treating them like a diaper. The internet also helped I can remember staying up late in the summertime and getting on it and reading stories about boys being diapered and how they would get hard and cum in their diapers and I can remember wanting to be like them. I can also remember looking up pictures of female celebrities in diapers and getting turned on by them. I can also remember at that same time wondering what it would be like to be a girl and wearing a diaper as a girl. 

I was a bedwetter until high school. I don’t remember specifically wishing that I was incontinent but I do remember being fascinated that I never woke up while I was wetting in my sleep and wondering what it would be like for it to happen while I was awake.

• Like 1

From the time I was taken out of diapers all through my childhood and teens I longed not for incontinence but for diapers. I was a very heavy every night bed wetter and I grew very good at covering up my small daytime accidents but the risk of wetting was always there. I already thought of myself as a big baby and diapers would have improved my life. I longed for my mother to take me up to my room to have a private talk about her putting me back in diapers.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

From the time I was taken out of diapers all through my childhood and teens I longed not for incontinence but for diapers. I was a very heavy every night bed wetter and I grew very good at covering up my small daytime accidents but the risk of wetting was always there. I already thought of myself as a big baby and diapers would have improved my life. I longed for my mother to take me up to my room to have a private talk about her putting me back in diapers.

Hugs,

Freta

Really?! that's interesting. I never would have thought that you had a baby side. I always thought that you were incontinent because of your old age (no offense) and grew to like diapers because of that. Big hugs!♥️🤗♥️🥰

I have loved pee since way back to maybe 5 yrs old, my brother and I had a pee fight I'm not sure about how it started, but we were standing and peeing on each others bed moms punishment was you are sleeping in that wet bed, well I liked it, my brother was still wetting and I think I stopped a yr or so later, but my brother wet till at least 11 yrs old because when everyone else was out of the house I would get naked I was 11 yrs old and I would wrap up in there wet bed and wet blankets, (my brother and step brother shared a bed at that time) but I was in love and didn't know why or what to do. But I wish I would have been sharing the bed with them, it was a king and all my dad did was stand up the mattress to air it our every so often . I have loved the pee smells since I was very young . Now if I had been pee incont then I would have had much more fun growing up. We never had any internet way back then, or I may have found a site to help me.....

• Like 2