LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What was the first ever diaper you put on when you first started your ABDL adventure?

For me it was goodnites. They were cheap, hideable (easy to hide in a hiding place), discreet, and not at all reliable (not a good thing). I first got goodnites at a local store, where I went to the bathroom opened the pack and stuffed the diapers down my pants. I then went to the car and tried my best to hide them while riding home with my parents. I sprinted to my room where I stuffed them under my dresser.

• Like 4

Goodnites and underjams were the 2 I would wear when I got started doing abdl after I moved out of my parents place. Before that it was pull ups or any diapers I could steal and hide from my parents. Goodnites and underjams were my first 2 cause I couldn’t fit into diapers and they were the ones I likes that I could wear comfortably and that weren’t noticeable. That and I’m not into wearing adult diapers like depends. When I do get the chance to wear diapers I like to wear goodnites cause I like to pretend I’m a little kid that wets his pants and needs a mommy to change him.

• Like 3

Well that a interesting topic my adventure started with some store brand diapers and oh boy they hold a lot hiding them was ease for me I hid them in my drawer a open pack and the rest I put them in my closet but after a while they discontinued them so i try out other brands in the store for a while then I started to order them online now Rearz are my favourite brand now.

Unfortunately, it was a bag of Depends I bought in the mid-2000s. It was the best I could do at the time but it did not feel the same as wearing a proper diaper, couldn't even wet them properly. My first true and proper ABDL diaper wouldn't come until I bought SDKs in 2015 that I felt "yes, this is it. this is what I've been wanting".

• Like 1

For me it was goodnites (stolen from younger siblings). Once those were no longer available in the house it was many layers of underwear as an attempt to create some semblance of the feeling of a diaper. This lasted until I was in college and I mustered up the courage to drive to a Walgreens 30 minutes off campus to buy some depends with tabs (the 6 tab ones). This continued until they stopped selling them in the brick and mortar stores, when they were eventually substituted for the Walgreens tabbed briefs. Eventually these got a significant downgrade in quality and we’re no longer worth it to purchase. This luckily aligned closely with when I graduated and moved into my own place!

finally I was able to order the ABDL diapers I had long coveted and watched evolve over the years in various online forums. My first “real” adult diaper purchase consisted of Abena M4’s, LFB Little Trunks, Rearz Safari’s.

Nowadays I’m in bad shape of there are less than 100 diapers in my house at any given time. Sometimes it’s nice to look back at the journey and smile, knowing that I’m living out my younger selfs wildest dreams!

@APaddedPilot

I think the first diaper that I put on as an adult diaper was maybe a mollicsre super plus. These diapers were soft, They were crinkly, and they made you feel like $1,000,000! they were soft, They were comfortable, And they reminded me of my younger years. when I started having the feelings and the urges I did, I always thought that it was naughty or bad or something that is taboo and shouldn't be done. I quickly figured out that diapers were so comfortable and relaxing for me, because a diaper is designed to be able to release whatever you're holding. whether it be #1, #2, or #3. the diaper is designed to release anything that you're holding, and if you have the right diaper and you have the right situation, it can feel like you're on cloud 9 because once you get to the point you want to release, you can release all of the all of the sensors in your body probably will go crazy because it feels so good. I used to think that I was doing something bad or wrong or that I was doing something that I shouldn't, but the feelings were there, and I couldn't resist!

as the years have gone by, we have had many different companies start up and they deal with diapers. first they have Procter and Gamble, and they have all of the other ones like Kimberly Clark, and all of the particular places that sell diapers. unfortunately, diapers have started out good, and now they're getting cheaper and cheaper, and that's because they're being made that way, and some people that need diapers for both ways, cannot get the diapers they need off the shelf, because they're all clothed back and they're not even designed for that purpose. when a doctor prescribes diapers the first time, that's what you get You get the cheapest diapers available. You have to call Medicaid or your insurance company to make sure that you have what you need and to make sure that it's covered. diapers and chucks and stuff are covered, And if you need boosters I think they're covered too, because that's what happens to me.

Anything else may not be covered. So you have to make sure that you have what you need, you have to have the right diaper for the right application, and if you have severe incontinence you're gonna need the best diaper you can get, so you may have to bypass the diapers that they give you first time out.

If you're talking about me as a kid, at about 8 years old, I found one of my deceased brothers diapers. It had been stored in his room at the House, in the bottom of his dresser. I took it out, and I felt it, I smelled it, I, I listened to it crinkling, and it felt so good and smelled so good I couldn't resist. So I took the diaper and I tried to put it on. It was one of the 70s Era pampers that they had the. the feeling was like euphoria, like somebody had given me a shot of a really good drug, that turned on every single response in your brain, it was irresistible, and I and I was hard, but it felt so good I couldn't resist.

Nowadays I am incontinent and a diaper lover. Many people know how that happened so I won't go into that again. let's just say that what happened in my life probably cemented the fact that I'm a diaper lover in my head, I can't resist the feeling the feelings, or the urges sometimes, but I have ways to be able to keep them under control. if I have a diaper on, it's not the hard the hard to deal with, and since I'm incontinent anyway it's easier just to have a diaper on and just change it.

When I write my story and I'm still working on that, I'm using the idea that I'm dreaming, or for some reason I have some real nice girlfriends that will help me to deal with my stress and all of my problems. they use their skills to be able to let me know that it's for my own good, And when I try to resist, they use appropriate ways to help me understand that I'm not going anywhere, and that I need their help, and I need to rest. i've always had dreams like that, most of them are diaper dreams, where somebody says that I need diapers, and they put them on. They treat me like a king, and I feel like someone loves me and they're giving me a whole bunch of attention

I've also had other dreams where I put on a diaper like when I was eight, and somebody finds out about it. They find out for some reason that I like it come, so they end up indulging me, dressing me in a diaper and giving me the full treatment. when they try to do that and they're trying to diaper me, and they finally diaper me, I ask them about 10 times to take it off! when they refuse, they start tickling me kissing me and doing and doing other things to me to help me relax. They tell me that I'm going to be in diapers for a long time, and then other things happen in my dream that sometimes don't make any sense. The point is that when you're in a situation where something feels awful good, you can't resist it. You try very hard to resist, but you know your body needs it, your body craves it, and if your body needs it or craves it and you don't deal with that type of response, it'll make it worse, and you must deal with that in order to be able to do whatever you do.

Diapers are a symbol. there are symbol that you are either a baby, an adult baby, or somebody that is incontinent and unable to control what their release. diapers are also something that are soft, sometimes they are very thick, and if someone is diapering you in a cloth diaper, i've been told that you can keep on layering them over and over and over one right over the other, until you get the right thickness, And then, you end up pinning them together, and maybe throw a disposable over the top, making the person feel more like they they want to be if they're a baby or whatever or they have those type of urges. the diaper is also an item that can help you relax, or they help you with sensory issues, or whatever it is. So a diaper is not just for someone who is incontinent, but it does have its uses and can be used to help some one who needs to be able to relax. I can tell you that a diaper the first time I put it on, I was a little excited, but after a while when you fully relax and you're able to let go, the feeling is like nothing you've ever experienced. You know you have the diaper on, You know what it's for, and you just let it go. the thing is you just have to make sure that you're not gonna make a mess, so you might be sitting on something to make sure that doesn't happen. I do that myself.

So if there are people out there that tell me they don't understand why we wear diapers or why we like them, the reason that that happens is because we are wired that way and we have those feelings or urges, and there's nothing wrong with wearing diapers in an appropriate manner in an appropriate place at appropriate times, and there's no reason why anyone should not be wearing diapers if that is what they want. The world outside is really bad and, and hopefully getting better, but you never know because people are judgmental, and if they don't understand something they usually turn their nose up at it, but if you have the urges that you have, I don't care how old you are, if the urge hits you, and you think a diaper will help you, your body is going to override your thinking process and you will be wearing a diaper, and that's what happened to me, I had to go get some diapers and I had to do that to be able to calm down, once I did that it was awesome, but I guess that's what happens when you have something that stimulates your senses, and makes you explode if you know what I mean, it's just gonna happen, you need it You want it You have to have it, and you get it! just like the chocolate cake example, it tastes so good and you want that cake, and some idiot tells you you can't have it, and they make it harder for you to get it, but you have to scheme and plan to be able to get that cake and regardless of what happens Beg borrow or steal, you gonna get that cake. the same thing can be said about diapers. they have their function and sometimes a diaper is more comfortable then underwear, and I understand why, but sometimes I think other people think of this as taboo, And regardless of what you say there's nothing you can say to help them understand it, but I do!

Brian

For me, my first diapers in my early teens were home made diapers that I made with paper towels,  garbage bags and duct tape. 

I'd make them,  wear and use them times when I was home alone. 

The first diapers that I bought when I turned 16 and could drive were Attends and the old green Depends.  The Attends were ten times better than the Depends.  

I'd sneak them into the house and wear them when I was home alone.  As I got braver, I started wearing them to bed at night.  They felt so good. 

• Like 2

@DailyDi

i'm assuming that all adult diapers had different colors, based on the fact that people that wear diapers might need them, and they have different colors to indicate different sizes. when I visited my friend in a rehab center, it was a long time ago probably about 30 years now, but I do remember that they had diapers that were soft and looked very thick And I think they were peach colored or maybe yellow. I was eyeing one and I'm like holy smoke This thing is awesome, But I had to maintain composure. So I was talking to my friend's son and his wife and it was kind of cool calm of cause I was visiting a friend, And it was fun to be able to talk to her and make sure she was OK. we always used to play cribbage together, so it was really cool. She always used to tell her son Steve that if when we're playing cribbage that if he didn't pick two cards and put it in the crib, she wouldn't you might not like the results!

I remember those years we had a lot of fun, but I always will remember the different colored diapers that they had in the hospitals when they had good ones. I'm not sure if they still have those, but they used to have different colors depending on either size, or absorbency or both. I think they had thick ones but I'm not quite sure, because I never wore a diaper in the hospital unless I was a baby Or doing or doing something that has to do with rehab. Because of this I'm not sure what they have now, but all I know is most of the stuff they give you is pretty cheap!

I can only imagine what it would be like!  I bet you some of the diapers that I'm talking about probably were better than the depends that Mike is talking about, but I'm not quite sure. i've always had these dreams about them but I'm not quite sure how good they are. All I can say is for now the megamax is the best, and it keeps doing what it's doing Absorb absorb absorb, but I don't think it can take much more. I'm glad I have it because ohh my god my pill that I take for water removal makes me have to use it! when I use it, I let it go And I'm not ashamed! man does it feel good after you release.

Brian

@~Brian~

Most everything that I remember from the 80s was white, except for the green Depends. 

There were some Scott brand diapers that were a pad and pant system that were different colors.  They were pretty thick and worked pretty good.  The mesh pant needed to be a little stronger to hold the pant in place better when wet, or messy. 

In the 90's,  found some First Quality diapers at a med supply store that were different colors based on size.  They were an okay diaper. 

Pretty much everything was and still is better than Depends. You'd think that with Kimberly Clark making Huggies, they could make a better adult diaper.  Those green Depends would leak with one wetting. 

Only thing that I liked about the Depends was that they were so thin, I could still get a pretty good spanking with one on.

• Like 1

Back in my early "realizing I was a DL although I didn't know what that was yet" days, once my parents stopped buying me diapers, I started making my own using pillow cases and towels and diaper pins and plastic bags. I took a 20+ year hiatus from anything diaper-related, after my step dad found my diaper stash, and when I came back to them a couple of decades later, I started with XL pull-ups like Goodnites, and then dabbled in those abysmal tabbed Depends, and anything else I could get off the shelf at pharmacies and grocery stores. The exact first "real" ABDL diaper I bought actually escapes my memory, but I think it was either a Bambino Classico or Teddy, bought in cash at Rearz, back when they had a store. Finding that place changed my life! 

• Like 1

In the beginning it was just a towel, or other piece of fabric tuck into my underwear. Then my eldest niece was born and I snagged a Gerber cloth diaper, which I tucked into my underwear. A stroke of inspiration led me to cutting up a pair of underwear and pinning the cloth diaper in the front. None of these were used. 

The first actual adult diaper I bought and used was either Attends, Depends, or the drugstore brand. I do remember saving and cutting out Attends and Depends coupons every Sunday. There was usually one or the other every week.

• Like 2

While I was still in diapers at night until I was 10 years old, the first diaper I snuck from my cousin was when I was 6 years old. It was a Pampers. I loved the smell of it!!!

• Like 2

First of all I'm surprised and amazed by all the comments! My first ever ABDL diaper I purchased was a sample pack of Plastic Backed ABU Cushies and they didn't disappoint! Before then it was usually store brands that would leak or wouldn't hold much.

1979 It was a "Buddy". After that, I knew Throw-aways were off the table

When I was a teenager I made diapers out of whatever I could get away with in the house, old rags, towels, paper towels. I didn't buy diapers until I was an adult out of the house, and then it would have been whatever I could get at the local medical supply store. 

• Like 2

Back in the 80s and on my own I fashioned my own cloth diapers out cotton flannel. I picked up several pairs adult sized plastic pants (white as I recall) at a medical supply store to cover them. I used infant cloth diapers as stuffers. That was a great setup. 😊 I also had tried some Attends 6 tab disposables.