LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Home wear

5 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Depends on my mood, sometimes wear at night, sometimes not *shrug*, but....I have had to 'try' and sleep sitting up, due to a pinched nerve in my neck...... I could'nt lay down ? with out getting cramps or shooting pain in my shoulder and arm. So I spent about a month, 'sleeping' in a chair....propped up by pillows..... It wasn't fun....no diapers then either!!! .?

I apologise for my  flippant comment.  I hope that you are now recovered.

As I'm "24/7" and try not to frighten spouses or progeny, I mostly wear what I'd usually wear but with nappies and associated gear beneath it.  I'll often wear a compression pant to visually disguise everything and keep everything snug in place.

In warmer weather (which is already starting to appear after Queensland's famously short-and-mild winters) and with the luxury of being home alone, I might just wear a nappy, plastic pants and a t-shirt but that's a "sometimes" thing...

4 minutes ago, Wet Knight said:

I apologise for my  flippant comment.  I hope that you are now recovered.

I am, thanks! ? that was 20 some years ago and It acts up now and then....but basically just my normal self.....I do wear at night....might do that when I go to bed...hmmm, been wanting to, just been to lazy. 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

When at home I am mostly not in a diaper.  As I try to save them for when I am out and about.  Usually when I am home and if we do not have company over.  I am just in my tighty whiteys.  and a tee shirt.  

If I am out and about or going to work I have jeans on and my work shirt and a diaper underneath.  I have had to many accidents lately not to wear a diaper when going to work.

If I owned my own place or to be exact.  Lived on my own.  I most likely would be in just a diaper at home and a tee.  As I prefer to wear just the diaper and tee.

@~Brian~  @BabySpiderBoy  @Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle What your thoughts on this thread?

Eddie Diapers at home is fun and running around in a diaper and tee, sounds like a plan !! What ya waiting for ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

Eddie Diapers at home is fun and running around in a diaper and tee, sounds like a plan !! What ya waiting for ?

Not going to happen as my stepdad will not allow it plus he does not know what my underwear is.  I would be picked on for a long time and I do not wish it.  Once I have my own place then I can run free.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Nothing like being at home all comfy in a diaper and tee shirt walking around the house. Sounds like fun to me !!

@Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle

yes ma’am - pretty awesome when you can just kick back and relax!  I am glad that for the most part I can wear just a tee shirt, a diaper and no one gives me any grief. Now, all we need is a way to set it up so we have a robot to serve us drinks, so that way, You and Elle can relax, and people can wait on YOU BOTH???

Gotta take care of you both, ladies *Hugs & Kisses*

Brian

• Like 1
On 8/16/2021 at 6:09 AM, Wet Knight said:

Do you not wear a nappy at night, or do you sleep standing up ?

15 hours ago, square_duck said:

Depends on my mood, sometimes wear at night, sometimes not *shrug*, but....I have had to 'try' and sleep sitting up, due to a pinched nerve in my neck...... I could'nt lay down ? with out getting cramps or shooting pain in my shoulder and arm. So I spent about a month, 'sleeping' in a chair....propped up by pillows..... It wasn't fun....no diapers then either!!! .?

It's my understanding that astronauts sleep standing up strapped to the space station wall  Sleeping in Space | NASA.  Maybe square_duck wears the Rearz Astronauts diapers when sleeping!

• Like 2
On 8/15/2021 at 11:38 AM, DailyDi said:

What do you wear over your diaper when you're at home?

I mostly wear lounge pants and a t-shirt, and socks.

In the summertime, a baby shirt, tee-shirt or onesie and nothing else. In the wintertime -- jeans, socks, onesie or tee-shirt and hoodie. I add jogging shorts in the summer if I have to.

Diapers, nursery print t-shirts (I have many), nursery print socks (I have many many). That is all I wear at home. At night I wear night diapers and nursery print sleepers.  

• Like 1

@oznl Do your kids know you wear diapers? Also may ask about how old your kids are? 

I have a school aged kid and a toddler. As I’m 247 and now incontinent I concluded it’s going to be impossible to hide my diapers from them. I don’t flaunt them and I don’t wear abdl prints around them. But I dont go to lengths to conceal my diapers.   Basically they’re my underwear and I treat them as such. 

Strangely, or perhaps not so strangely, even if they’ve caught glimpses of my diaper,  they don’t quite “get” that their dad wears diapers.   It’s like they see it but don’t see it.  Even if my kids recognize it’s a diaper they have never stopped to consider that’s not normal. Honestly I think that’s precisely because I don’t make it a big deal.  Sooner or later it will click with one of the kids and I’ll have to deal with it.   But my plan is to be very chill about it and tell them only the bare essentials (I can’t make it to the bathroom on time) and leave it at that. 

34 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

@oznl Do your kids know you wear diapers? Also may ask about how old your kids are? 

I have a school aged kid and a toddler. As I’m 247 and now incontinent I concluded it’s going to be impossible to hide my diapers from them. I don’t flaunt them and I don’t wear abdl prints around them. But I dont go to lengths to conceal my diapers.   Basically they’re my underwear and I treat them as such. 

Strangely, or perhaps not so strangely, even if they’ve caught glimpses of my diaper,  they don’t quite “get” that their dad wears diapers.   It’s like they see it but don’t see it.  Even if my kids recognize it’s a diaper they have never stopped to consider that’s not normal. Honestly I think that’s precisely because I don’t make it a big deal.  Sooner or later it will click with one of the kids and I’ll have to deal with it.   But my plan is to be very chill about it and tell them only the bare essentials (I can’t make it to the bathroom on time) and leave it at that. 

There is a way to keep it from your kids.  There is a member here who has kids and he has unpotty trained and they never found out.

33 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

There is a way to keep it from your kids.  There is a member here who has kids and he has unpotty trained and they never found out.

Wow that would take an INCREDIBLE amount of planning.  First, how do you hide several cases of diapers without risking some bored snooping kids from finding them?   Surely the kids must’ve accidentally walked in at some point where the dad was getting undressed.  It happens to every parent including me. (I quickly cover the area). Third what if they go on trips? I have to take my diaper bag with me.  

I don’t have nearly the discipline to stop all that. Im genuinely curious how they managed.   

20 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

Wow that would take an INCREDIBLE amount of planning.  First, how do you hide several cases of diapers without risking some bored snooping kids from finding them?   Surely the kids must’ve accidentally walked in at some point where the dad was getting undressed.  It happens to every parent including me. (I quickly cover the area). Third what if they go on trips? I have to take my diaper bag with me.  

I don’t have nearly the discipline to stop all that. Im genuinely curious how they managed.   

I will have to go and look for him.  though he changed his user name on here so it will not be easy.

28 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

Ok I found him.  

@DiaperedAllTheTime Can you chime in and help my friend @Enthusi As he is wondering how you kept your diapers away from your kids  For so long!

On 8/15/2021 at 11:38 AM, DailyDi said:

What do you wear over your diaper when you're at home?

I mostly wear lounge pants and a t-shirt, and socks.

Pajama pants and shirt socks are optional

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Two things in my favour here. 

Firstly, my kids are older (in fact only ONE of them is still at home but is legally an adult even if I disagree).   I found my teenagers to be stunningly disinterested in me.  I think my older kid left home at about the time I went 24/7.

Secondly, our house is enormous.  We simply do not share a bathroom or toilet with the kids.  The master suite is closed off.  I have a private study.  There are whole rooms that nobody ever goes to anymore.

THIRD (of my two things) is that I go out of my way to be visually discreet about this.

Regardless, I need to recognise the possibility that one of them has gone snooping.  The evidence is NOT that hard to find.  As you know, if you are 24/7 (and to some degree dependent), there's a fair footprint of "stuff" to keep the pee off the carpet.

My study cupboard (my study is a "no go" zone to kids) is in fact a diaper-closet although they are concealed in boxes.  My study waste bin is in fact a diaper-bin.

In our bedroom, my wicker basket is a cloth nappy hamper, my underwear drawer is in fact a plastic-pant drawer and there are always a couple of open "in flight" packs of disposable diapers under the bed.

I guess if they HAVE gone looking, they are operating on a "don't ask/don't tell" basis.  I suspect they'd just feel sorry for me.  Although I've tried to keep the intel from them, my beloved HAS I believe shared with the kids that their Dad's childhood was a bit messed up.   I suspect they would believe (and would quite possibly be correct) that this little quirk is collateral damage from that familial sh1tsh0w...

8 hours ago, oznl said:

I found my teenagers to be stunningly disinterested in me.

hahaha!  My kids are indeed younger but I’m sure that’s my eventual fate in life. 

As to the OP’s original question, I have some littles gear but I mostly just wear “normal” clothes over my diapers. 

Though one area that I struggle with is night time. I would love to wear PJs like I did when I was a little kid. My parents would never have put me in just a diaper at bedtime and I’m conscious of that.  But I get so hot and sweaty at night that often I have to strip down to my diaper.  The struggle is real! 

47 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

I would love to wear PJs like I did when I was a little kid.

I got some pyjamas with a teddy on the front and short bottoms ages ago, but it wasn't until Mummy said I could be in nappies at night that I started wearing them all the time. She prefers it as they cover up my plastic pants, so cuddles are better from her point of view.  She made me a couple more pairs as well.  When our daughters are home I compromise by just wearing the bottoms, in case they come into our room when I'm in bed. Jamas are great, and they keep Mummy happy too!

when it's just me and the critters - t-shirt, diaper, and diaper cover. also i keep my shorts/pants close at hand incase of puppy potty break or unexpected knock

"   with g/f - t-shirt, diaper, diaper cover, and shorts/pants. she accepts my diapers, but i still don't like flaunting them in her face.

when it's cooler in the house i keep the pants on regardless who's home. plus i do have my fleece jumpsuits to keep warm. 

Usually depends on a few factors, temperature, level of boredom, plans for the night. As of late, I have been feeling rather “spacey” and wearing diapers under my flight suit. I haven’t had the urge to hop in the car and go get lost lately, but diapers and jeans here with a long shirt in case I stop at a store to get drinks. I have gone with nothing more than a diaper on some nights and not too opposed to that. Sigh, those were the good ol’ days.