LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Get back to work!

• DailyDi changed the title to Get back to work!
4 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Do you dare to check on one or more diaper sites while at work? Or do you keep your focus until you get home.

Yes, for the most part. I'm a really good multitasker.??☺️? And I'm still able to keep my focus on my work.??❤️?

• Like 1

If I am on break and in my car I will access the website from my cell phone if I see a good topic in the forum to read.

But while at work really can't as one problem is I work in a block building and the service in most parts suck.  And I am really busy at work so no time for chtchat.

• Like 1

One, I don't get a cell phone signal at work.  Two, even if I did, I don't use the internet on my cell phone.  It's only for talk and text.  Three, if I did get a cell phone signal at work and did use the internet on it, my coworkers are close enough to see what I'm looking at on my phone.  Four, at my previous work they could record every keystroke anyone made.  Just today I had to call IT twice for two different issues and they remotely take control of your computer to fix the issue.  Plus, we share our computers among the shifts, so it's not like I'm the only one using my computer.  No, at work there is no diaper surfing either on my smart phone or work computer.  I can wait until I'm off work and at home.

I work in comsec areas so sites likes this cant be accessed on work computers and no cellphones are permitted in comsec areas.

Even if I could access the site at work I wouldn't as that's not what I'm paid to do and work keeps me too busy, 14 hrs of work and only 9 hr days lol.

Cell reception at work is patchy so I don’t and even if I did get good cell reception I wouldn’t as I am really busy at work in fact so busy I don’t even get a break.

@feralfreak

Lucky for me, I have 2 connections:  One is the Church Network, and the other is my cell phone:  I DO have this site, the UVM Health Network, and the Northshore Care supply site AVAILABLE on my work machine, but ONLY use it when researching information, ordering supplies, making donations to DD, or scheduling medical appointments or checking information that is on my medical records.  Other than that, I would rarely login from work, but have done so from home many times, and sometimes this is from the work machine, which I take home when needed.

Most times, I am lucky if I can check email 2 times a day, as I can get busy - one day, I started at 9:30am, and didnt get done till 7pm at work, and picked up the 7:30PM inbound bus home :)  I don't really have time to be on from work, and IF someone questioned it, I can cover the reason as "checking on order status of materials."

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information

!. Can't and don't dare check anything that might be anywhere close to "inappropriate" on a work computer or network.  Zero tolerance and instant termination.

2. Cell reception at our facility is poor (at best).  Also, wouldn't chance anyone seeing the content on my phone.

Working remote has really changed that and I love it.  Another advantage to add to the long list that I enjoy. 

Joey

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 8:23 AM, Joey_AB_DL said:

!. Can't and don't dare check anything that might be anywhere close to "inappropriate" on a work computer or network.  Zero tolerance and instant termination.

2. Cell reception at our facility is poor (at best).  Also, wouldn't chance anyone seeing the content on my phone.

Working remote has really changed that and I love it.  Another advantage to add to the long list that I enjoy. 

Joey

Would be about the same for me.  Plus it wouldn't get past the content filters anyway.   Then again, I don't really have time when I'm in the office for casual surfing anyway.  At my previous job, I was always a bit put off by coworkers that would spend time on social media while I was neck deep in meetings and projects all day.

Yes? But then I have a tablet and we have Wi-Fi at work so anything I browse is only seen by me, There is a camera facing the till, but I sit just behind that when not at the till so its not likely that my screen is visible.

• 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Work?  What's that?

On 8/2/2021 at 12:43 PM, DailyDi said:

Do you dare to check on one or more diaper sites while at work? Or do you keep your focus until you get home.

There are other diaper sites? You are fooling; yes!? Why would anyone else bother since it would  not be competitive and who would go there from here?They would not have anything like LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE, RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME or RUBBER PANTIES'R'US

Edited by Little Christine

I'm retired so I only answer to myself or my partner now. I check in here a lot on the average day because I can and I like to. I do still work my ass off because it keeps me physically fit and I like being active but I choose what I will work on and when.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 4:07 PM, Nia said:

All the time but I'm self employed and work from home.

Wow, so I guess your boss changes your diapers?

As for me? I am at work now. I get paid to sit here in my cubi and wait for things to break. nothing else to do but check diapers.

just wish I was wearing them.