LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adisc was too toxic so I came here

It's a shame that someone has to come here just to make a post like that. If they were part of the community at all, they would understand to not judge others as we all have our own quirks. I may not be into what someone else is into but it's like you do you and I'll do me. We should be the least judgemental while still being protective.

57 minutes ago, Elfy said:

Yes, this person was banned as soon as I saw the message. I am a furry myself :)

Perhaps he was smart enough to realise that the easiest way to leave this site is to upset you.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

It's a shame that someone has to come here just to make a post like that. If they were part of the community at all, they would understand to not judge others as we all have our own quirks. I may not be into what someone else is into but it's like you do you and I'll do me. We should be the least judgemental while still being protective.

Well you know we are still people. Being ABDL doesn't define everything.
So you can have liberal, conservativ abdls, nice abdls also a-holes,creeps etc

Same thing with other communities. I have seen online pics of Nazi furries!!
So what the OP posted didn't really shock me.

On 7/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, Elfy said:

The weird thing was he didn't edit his post so he just decided to make the post he did fully aware of what the site was. Odd.

@Elfy

ONE post, and he says THAT?  Glad to see you dropped the HAMMA on this TROLL:  We don't need this kinda foolishness ;(

I DO AGREE that adisc IS Toxic:  They also try to "protect the users from the TRUTH:"  Case in point:  @Evelyn Dellcerro posted something THERE on masturbation, and you would have thought that she had committed a CAPITAL Offense:  Here, we are allowed to discuss things like this, as long as they do not run "afoul" of the rules, and even then, there are admins that would let us KNOW this, and WHY.........I cannot see why adisc would be so scared: I mean, masturbation is a bodily function, just as much as Pee and poop are.......I WON'T EVER get an account there:  DD is a LOT better :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 2
On 7/15/2021 at 1:13 PM, ABDLAntiFurryFemboy said:

hru fellow nonfurries

Nevermind, looks like this retarded site caters to furries too. Im out fuck all of you and your zoophile fetishes
and fuck adisc too 

FUCK OFF AND DIE, LOSER !!!!!!! :giljotiini: :bash: :angry2:

If you don't have anything nice to say, you really are better off not saying anything. Evidently, the retarded, three-legged syphillic goat that gave birth to you never taught you this. How sad for you, loser.  If you identify as a sissy, then your sexuality isn't exactly "mainstream" either, now is it? How shallow and hypocritical a piece of shit you are, loser.  Go back to ADISC and stay there....your kind isn't welcome here at all.  You remind me of something unpleasant that I must stop and scrape off the bottom of my shoe. It must be difficult to go through life resembling and reminding real poeple of the sun-baked contents of a Porta-Potty. On behalf of everyone here, I condemn you in the strongest possible terms, loser...and I laugh at you. After all, nothing you say, think, or feel is the least bit worth taking seriously, so again...I chortle with glee at thee haha hoho heehee ! ??:D

** points and laughs at the LOSER **

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

FUCK OFF AND DIE, LOSER !!!!!!! :giljotiini: :bash: :angry2:

If you don't have anything nice to say, you really are better off not saying anything. Evidently, the retarded, three-legged syphillic goat that gave birth to you never taught you this. How sad for you, loser.  If you identify as a sissy, then your sexuality isn't exactly "mainstream" either, now is it? How shallow and hypocritical a piece of shit you are, loser.  Go back to ADISC and stay there....your kind isn't welcome here at all.  You remind me of something unpleasant that I must stop and scrape off the bottom of my shoe. It must be difficult to go through life resembling and reminding real poeple of the sun-baked contents of a Porta-Potty. On behalf of everyone here, I condemn you in the strongest possible terms, loser...and I laugh at you. After all, nothing you say, think, or feel is the least bit worth taking seriously, so again...I chortle with glee at thee haha hoho heehee ! ??:D

** points and laughs at the LOSER **

DAMN! That's was a "why don't you stay for dinner and rip my heart out" moment if I've ever seen one.??????Hahaha!!!?Great job! @spoonchicken☺️?

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I was going to say the furry fandom has gone downhill fast in the last few years after adding political ideology and "social aggression" to their tool kit but I see you figured that out. Not all furrys are freak zoophiles but you do see quite a few pedos in the babyfur part of the fandom which they don't want to even dare try to find out.

Thank goodness I for example don't take part of that cestpool of negitivity anymore. Just simply a charizard fan will suffice.

• Like 1

@MegaChar

I believe there was one individual where I saw on television there was a fight, and for some reason a furry was involved in it. Not exactly sure how or why because I can’t remember where I saw it but this person save the life of somebody else one night it was kind of interesting. I agree that politics should not be involved in any of this. It is one thing to be a member of a subset, it is quite another to have the subset be so toxic that it’s ridiculous. Times change and so do people’s beliefs, but people should always remember to be respectful of others regardless of whether they are here or other sites. As I said before I am a supporter of everyone, and I do not have bad words to say about anything or anyone in the Community. We are all individuals, and we all have our reasons for being who won what we are that will not change. What needs to change his peoples attitudes towards the communities themselves. By that I mean, that you should always respect people and listen to what they’re saying, and form opinions based on what they say, or based on what they do. I have always said that you should take responsibility for what you do say think or believe. When you respond to someone this is the way that you were able to do this, you hold them accountable, and then it should be better.

Regardless of who you identify us, you should give respect to everyone, and that respect should be given, until the person shows you that they have lost your respect. This means that regardless of what you identify as or who you identify as you should maintain civility, and not cause trouble. It is bad enough, When you have incidents as we are told above, and trolls are everywhere: the idea here is you don’t want to give a troll anything to use or any ammunition: because that turns into a fire that you have to put out with a large fire extinguisher or a large hose.  Respect is something that is earned, and if you earn it and you continue to maintain integrity you are better off. People who disrespect others will find that respect is something that they can lose awful fast, and it is hard to earn back the trust.

my mantra is: I respect you and your beliefs, and I expect that I will be respected. This changes only if someone has lost that respect. Everyone has their own opinions and they’re entitled to them, but we must respect each other and get along. That does not mean that we agree on everything we can disagree, As that is part of life. But I always have learned that if someone respects me I gave them the same respect if they disrespected me and keep doing it then I may lose respect for the individual but I always will give them the benefit of the doubt when I am trying to figure out some thing. I have no problem with anybody, and what they identify or who they identify as: but I will respect their beliefs and the way they think and feel. It is part of nature because we have to get along, and if we are unable to do that, then we have an issue.

One word:  Respect!

Brian

Glass houses, man. Glass houses. There's a lot of furries who consider ABDLs or baby furs disgusting, perverted degenerates....while they have no shame about getting yiffy in a fursuit. The shoes go on both feet, and vanilla society sees both- ABDLs and furries as disgusting, perverted degenerates. ?  It's painting with a very broad brush to label an entire community.  There can be toxic elements within said communities (and those said toxic elements should be tossed out, but that's another can of worms), and there certainly can be toxic individuals within those communities that make it all too easy for outsiders to use those individuals as examples used to label and smear an entire community.  A good example for ABDLs- Beeker and his association/ investigation into being a pedophile.  "That Beeker dude is a pedo! And he likes diapers! Disgusting! So all those diaper freaks are pedophiles!"  :40_EmoticonsHDcom:  You don't have to like someone/ like their fetishes/ kinks etc but that's no reason to shit all over them. Live and let live.

Though since the person is already banned, I'm tilting at windmills. :roflmao: And now I'm wondering if it isn't some troll trying to get a rise out of us. ?(Lurking trolls, try harder plz that was lame. ?)

• Like 1