LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Innocence Test

What's your score?

Me: Sweetheart (24) you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

Of course, there wasn't a question for things like how kinky are you and is that a diaper under your pants and how much time do you spend each week writing erotica.
Corrupted (58)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

fun fact: I'm asexual. But I was a really stupid teenager who was fairly good at getting away with shit (that straight A honor roll grades made people think I was an angel. ? )
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:
Corrupted (58)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

fun fact: I'm asexual. But I was a really stupid teenager who was fairly good at getting away with shit (that straight A honor roll grades made people think I was an angel. ? )

The grades were why you got away with shit.  I couldn't get away with anything because I was underperforming in school, so the spotlight was always on "why?" 

Though somehow it never managed to shine on "because his mother beats the shit out of him". 

I didn't think I would even score here...not that it matters much, I'm actually pretty reclusive and borderline anti social:

Sweetheart 24

Your the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one.

Speaking of, can you come over this weekend? In all seriuosness though, don't be aftaid to hhave your own fun sometimes too.

Ok...

What ever...?

6 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Dream Kid (14)

you know when to bend the rules, but I'd be shocked if you'd ever actually broken any. good for you, your record is probably cleaner than ours.

Being asexual eliminates lots of those questions.

I got the same with a score of (11) likely for the same reason.

17 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Of course, there wasn't a question  is that a diaper under your **pants**...

I can see right away that it would not apply to me

17 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

The grades were why you got away with shit.  I couldn't get away with anything because I was underperforming in school, so the spotlight was always on "why?" 

Though somehow it never managed to shine on "because his mother beats the shit out of him". 

People automatically assume good grades (especially if they're straight A's, or A's with a few B's)= everything is A-okay.  Even if it's not. They also assume bad grades = bad kid/ dumb kid and don't always bother to dig much deeper, with things like child abuse (especially with a female abuser) gets overlooked easily. 

Baddie (55)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

Ummm so maybe it’s because I am older and the late 80’s early 90’s were a wild time but I don’t see anyone in above comments even close to my score lol so I guess this is where I say “hold my beer and my blunt”

Devil Child (91)

idk what you're doing on the weekends, but all the more power to you. Lucifer would be proud.

Sweetheart (21)

you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

I call bullshit.