LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Merry Christmas to Everyone

~Brian~

Hello everyone:

Since we are 3 days away from Christmas, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  Most of us will probably spend the holidays alone, and since Covid is rampant, we probably won't be spending it in the usual way.  This is the first time in 48 years that I won't spend the holidays with my family, but I can draw on Childhood Memories of Christmases Past.  I always had a vision of what Christmas Means, and I guess the Video below is a vision of what it means to me.

I post this, as a reminder of what it means to me, and this will help me to deal with the fact that I will be alone this holiday.  I am NOT really alone, because I have the "family" here on DD - You are all awesome, and suppotive, and I love you all!

From me to you, here is that video: (10 Hours of Christmas Music and a Crackling Fire - aahhhhhhhhhh). Right @Evelyn Dellcerro? :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information and handles
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

Hello everyone:

Since we are 3 days away from Christmas, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  Most of us will probably spend the holidays alone, and since Covid is rampant, we probably won't be spending it in the usual way.  This is the first time in 48 years that I won't spend the holidays with my family, but I can draw on Childhood Memories of Christmases Past.  I always had a vision of what Christmas Means, and I guess the Video below is a vision of what it means to me.

I post this, as a reminder of what it means to me, and this will help me to deal with the fact that I will be alone this holiday.  I am NOT really alone, because I have the "family" here on DD - You are all awesome, and suppotive, and I love you all!

From me to you, here is that video: (10 Hours of Christmas Music and a Crackling Fire - aahhhhhhhhhh). Right @Evelyn Dellcerro? :)

Brian

Brian my good friend and confidant I love you from the bottom of my heart and you will not be alone. All of us here will have you in our hearts !!! Love you baby !!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to you Brian and everyone else .Although it may be a bit quieter this season the year is nearly over and another hopefully better year is on the horizon ,as long as we have a tommorow thair is hope for a better future .This to shall pass .

Merry Christmas. 

Not too sure of what the plan is at this point.  I’d just assume get up and work my night shifts, but since I have family living down here now, I’ll probably be there for Christmas Day at least. I’ve been told that family holidays are no longer optional, but they understand my night time tendencies. 

Merry Christmas to dailydiapers and all inhabitants ??, yeah this year sucked, but it is still possibly the BEST holiday of the year.... Hope everyone enjoys regardless!!!

Qwack

Ho, Yes.   Ho.   Just plain, Ho!    Wife and I are alone for the first time in years on Xmas.    No kids or relatives.   Having a few Zoom meet ups with various parts of the family scheduled.