LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What sort of underwear do you wear when you're not wearing nappies?

Jackk

On 9/25/2020 at 9:38 AM, Ames said:

Underwear? It's diapers or nothing in my house haha. Even before diapers I haven't owned underwear for ages ?

Me too, although it's not often nothing, to be fair.  My big boy undies are long gone.

• Like 1

Well I suppose if I would search long and hard I might find some underwear but I haven’t worn regular underwear in ages. I went 24/7 some 22 years ago and I think it will stay that way until I take my last breath.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Boxers about 99% of the time .

I would rather be in diapers but have a terrible time of denying myself of the one thing I love wearing the most , I don't know why . I really should be in them when I'm not working but I guess I think I have to prove I'm a big boy and mommy don't make me wear diapers like she should . BAD MOMMY .

On 9/18/2020 at 8:34 AM, Forced2wet said:

I normally wear fitted boxers when I’m not in nappies but occasionally my g/f will put me in a pair of satin bikini panties which are a larger version of the ones she wears.

Im on the right lol

75BBBE7A-C369-42FE-9D0F-3DB113B7616A.jpeg

Now those are hot buns !!

If I am not wearing diapers and at home just a simple pair of gym shorts. Now if I am out dancing and having fun with my wife I carry a few pullups in my bag. If dressed to impress I wear thongs and silk panties and stockings under my mini skirts. I love the feel of a thong and I love silk rubbing against my privates.The stockings are just so lady like and so damn sexy.

03.thumb.jpeg.c7ae28b6d19ed4f293c6440450569ae1.jpeg

• Like 4
On 9/25/2020 at 4:38 AM, Ames said:

Underwear? It's diapers or nothing in my house haha. Even before diapers I haven't owned underwear for ages ?

@Ames

Underwear?  whats that :P

I DO carry some in my "Go Bag" with my change supplies, but have not used any underwear for more than a few times since 2019 - Its easier to pee or poo in the diaper, and then just drop the Garywear Briefs, throw a dirty diaper in the bag or "bin" and then wipe off and change.  I've had incidents of pooping myself, so if I am home, I usually do a "side to side" transfer, and then when in position, I can use the safety rails in my bathroom to help me stand...

If at work, I can use an "accessible bathroom" and can throw a chux on the chair, and then pull the dirty one out, and use a "standing change position."  I have to do it that way, because the floor has a upslope, and I would have the chair heading "downhill" when trying to get to the "Go Bag."  When all done, I can use the chux to take the dirty stuff and wrap that up, bag it off, and then outside the bathroom (30 feet from my office), throw the bag away, and spray down the air if necessary.'

Brian

11 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

If I am not wearing diapers and at home just a simple pair of gym shorts. Now if I am out dancing and having fun with my wife I carry a few pullups in my bag. If dressed to impress I wear thongs and silk panties and stockings under my mini skirts. I love the feel of a thong and I love silk rubbing against my privates.The stockings are just so lady like and so damn sexy.

03.thumb.jpeg.c7ae28b6d19ed4f293c6440450569ae1.jpeg

You look nice Ellie!?

On 9/17/2020 at 5:18 PM, Jackk said:

What sort of underwear do you wear when you're not wearing nappies?

I've always worn briefs as these more closely resemble pull ups and they feel more childish. As a kid before I had my own money to buy nappies I used to poo my pants deliberately and was scared that it would get out down my legs were I to wear boxers.

They were always seen as little kids pants and as kids got older they would start to wear boxers. I remember when I used to get changed for PE at school in my early teens and I would get laughed at when I pulled down my trousers to reveal a pair of briefs when all the other boys were wearing boxers.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.? That's awful! That's one of the things I hated about middle school/high School. People shouldn't be made fun of for being different. It's ridiculous!

• Like 1

I always wear boxers when I'm not wearing my diapies! Although lately I've had the urge to either go in a diaper while I'm wearing underwear, or just go poopie/pee-pee in my underwear without even a second thought, which I find odd but at the same time I like it because it shows that I really am a baby on the inside! Yay!?????♥️?

Been wearing panties for years. A long time before I started wearing diapers. When thru a phase where I wore diapers during the day but pretty much just wear them at night when I can wet without having to get up to pee. Sometimes I'll wear a Always Discreet pull up during the day. 

Trunks. They're like a shorter version of boxer-briefs for anyone not familiar with the style.
Specifically I wear ones that are meant to raise and accentuate the manly parts. Although not for that reason. I ride horses, and so it helps to avoid smashing them against the saddle.

My diapers are my underwear since August 2018 I have been diapered 24/7 due to total bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. I will wear underwear over my diaper when I leave home but that is just to keep my diaper from sagging. I always wear a Gary Active Wear diaper cover over everything just in case my diaper leaks. I wear jeans that are 1 size larger than normal so my diaper is not noticeable.