LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What sort of underwear do you wear when you're not wearing nappies?

Jackk

What sort of underwear do you wear when you're not wearing nappies?

I've always worn briefs as these more closely resemble pull ups and they feel more childish. As a kid before I had my own money to buy nappies I used to poo my pants deliberately and was scared that it would get out down my legs were I to wear boxers.

They were always seen as little kids pants and as kids got older they would start to wear boxers. I remember when I used to get changed for PE at school in my early teens and I would get laughed at when I pulled down my trousers to reveal a pair of briefs when all the other boys were wearing boxers.

• Like 1

My favorite underwear has always been long underwear, I have been nuts about them since I was a kid.

If I am away from the house as soon as I get home I put a pair on, in other words I treat them as you might treat sweat pants.

All summer I have been wearing dark blue polypropylene underwear bottoms and white thermal tops.

I would rather wear long johns than anything else.

When I'm not working or having fun with the wife I love my latex pants and shorts. They wont hold pee or poop like diapers, but still are extremely cuddly and snuggly to the booty. Lately even my wife loves wearing them. the pants are nice because you can stand in the backyard and pee them and it just runs down the leg and out on the ground., as for undies I love my thongs and my bikini briefs.

I've been 24/7 in nappies for nearly 18 months at this stretch and for most of the past nearly two years.  I honestly don't know what has happened to my underwear.  I emptied out my underwear drawer, converting it to a plastic pant drawer more than a year ago.  I put my underwear away somewhere and I've forgotten where.

For a couple of brief Dr appointments, I've leveraged the fairly-ordinary-condition pair of briefs I found in my gym bag (I haven't been to gym for more than 6 months with a combination of lock-downs and no permission to attend the corporate park where my gym is located).

Sweat-stained and with failing elastic, these briefs are probably more embarrassing to be seen in than the nappies would be.

I have a lot of panties, hence pantypaul.  I have vanity fair and some others but the most I have are custom made by a few sellers on Ebay. I have one that does an excellent job of making panties with no seams out and with a wide crotch. So I can wear my panties over my diaper and help support it. And she has a wide range of colors and prints . But Yeah I don't wear diapers all the time so I wear my panties. 

I actually don’t wear underwear if I’m not wearing diapers or depends men’s pull-ups. My girl friend sometimes asks Me what I have underneath. I tell her I’m not wearing anything. She just says, “ so your just free balling? “ sometimes I wear silk boxers and I’m in shape guy and it looks somewhat sexy in the mirror, but I don’t feel comfortable in them. 

I’ve been to my local laundry mat wearing diapers under my jeans with a little diaper bulged out, no one says anything but sometimes The ladies stare privately when I’m done washing and I pull my wet damped clothes out of the washer. They see my clothes but no underwear draws. So I know they probably think I’m just only wear diapers. 

I actually don’t wear underwear if I’m not wearing diapers or depends men’s pull-ups. My girl friend sometimes asks Me what I have underneath. I tell her I’m not wearing anything. She just says, “ so your just free balling? “ sometimes I wear silk boxers and I’m in shape guy and it looks somewhat sexy in the mirror, but I don’t feel comfortable in them.